Did Sup Forums really meme a President into the Whitehouse?

did Sup Forums really meme a President into the Whitehouse?

No...

us ppl Sup Forums'd meme'd themselves

>herewego.jpg

No, the electoral college did.

The ppl voted for the evil cunt.

It's lulz for now.

Once some shit happens that actually matters that requires something of him, and he makes it worse bc he's an inept moron and a shitty person, we'll consider that there may be a reason to not vote for a btard as president.

Until then, lol away with the rest of us user. :)

>hurr durr trump rooles
>fuck you Clinton was cheated
>Russian hacking
>Russian hacking
>Russian hacking
>cuck cuck cuck
>libfag
>shill
>I know about politics
>Mexican wall
>private servers
>pedobears
>tinfoil hat

There. Now can we go ahead and 404 this in advance?

>implying Sup Forums lol's with anyone

Nope, he was voted in because he was the best candidate.

>erry country on earf shitting pants over biggest economy and military power with the most foreign relations being headed by a detestable imbecile with tourrets syndrome.
>zomg is so serious wat we gon do

>turns out, is merely a case of the rest of the world simply not understanding the american sense of humor.

I almost think, that since all the other points about trump have been made and sweated over already, this is the only point left jon stewart might make.

Yeah because the watchdog was working soooo well. Also, keep ignoring the jobs he's constantly creating.

Kill yourself faggot. Half the shit in your pic isn't even possible pre-inauguration.

>hey guise
>this is gonna be crazy
>ready?
>...ready?
>[trump elected]
>lolololololol
>eh wait, issat really funny user, what if it actually ruins a lot of peoples lives including ours...
>yeabut, we've already seen everything else; we haven't seen THIS
>lol true jesus
>lol

>lol

honestly this election was astounding
everyone online stopped behaving like rational adults (>implying we ever do) and it was all just smear campaigns it's insane that the total underdog in the race won
the best part of it is, no matter which one won people honestly care about America and what happens with it

yeap

Between the two of them. he's the most qualified for the job.

yeah
when you spend years making corruption legal and fighting any oversight and diminishing its ability to function and defunding it, you get imperfect oversight

then it's safe to conclude that you should throw imperfect oversight out and have no oversight at all, and be held to no ethical minimums whatsoever.

Achieve absolute power, throw out the ethics. Every fuckin time. You fuckers never read history, and just keep right on repeating it..

kek

So much talent wasted on Liberalism.

kek

He just fired the people from nuclear security, got his own family to advice him what can possibly go wrong, also he is gonna make a statue of himself in the white house.
wants us citizens to make the cars in the U.S.A to have more jobs so we have our own kim jung.
also credit in banks is gonna go like 30 % in interest I still wonder what the hell is he doing in tweeter at 3 30 am

This really sounds like a question for /x/, OP.

>implying everything that's happening isn't a total 180 from historical politics

Repeating history by doing things differently than the past 60+ years. Riiiiight.

>2017
>Trudeau on Trump's lap getting read this story

reddit was mostly responsible. Sup Forums is really just a drop in the bucket compared to reddit

Europoor here
I cant wait for the lulz to go down
>mfw/inb4 nothing really happens and Im acctually dissapointed for no apparent shitstorm

hi samefag
cool filename you got there

as long as you dont kill them your fine

Yes me and my comrades

Ahh poor billionaire underdog.

>paid for his own campaign
>every candidate in both parties running smear campaigns against him
>all the media ridiculing him constantly
>Clinton alone spends almost a billion to attack him with ads
>wins anyway

Shiggy

no shit sherlock ofc
meml0rd

Meryl Streep for President in 2020 I reckon

A website able to control who gets into the Whitehouse. This site must be worth billions of dollars

wtf is a me me

sorry too busy sucking orange billionaire cock over here.

>keep ignoring the jobs he's constantly creating.
citation needed

yes, and Sup Forums sank the TORtanic

no we elected a dick cause the other option was a pussy overflowing with shit.

what are you going to do ? you can't stop the trump. lol

No that was 8 chan

huma abedin is cute

Fearless Leader memed himself.

Can we get image of Hillary getting her groceries eaten by Ryan Reynolds? Plaese

>muh knowlege of history is sixty years deep!

lol
murricuh