Fuck her. wanna stroke to her nudes?

fuck her. wanna stroke to her nudes?

Sure

here she is getting her tits fucked

got more?

yeah tons, what do u wanna see more of? what do you think of her big tits?

her tits are perfect

yeah they are! you jerking to her bro? how would u most like to fuck the slut?

hell yeah i would

nice!

need more comments/requests Sup Forums. what shall i dump?

I need a pic of her getting fucked. Preferably not by you.

you got any moar bro?

here she is getting fucked

yeah loads, what do u wanna see?

She cheated on you didnt she

She looks like a cheater

im not too picky, really anything you want

What did she do to deserve this, OP?

Not complaining either, just wondering how she cucked you.

yeah she did, and she cheated on her other exes too.

ok!

cheated bro.

who's jerking to her? rate her outta 10?

Does she anal?

Sure, give me her Snapchat or fb. I want to fuck her too.

Cheated anal?

anal she does! here she is before and after anal (see how stretched her butthole has been?) and with anal creampie!

sorry i dont share that

not sure, but wouldnt surprise me if she did :(

Incredible user. Now that is a true lady

yes. yes she is!

Forgive her user. Take it from me, you're next bitch might not let u in the butt

Did u lube when you analled or spit or dry

I like dry it shows them whonis boss

let me in the butt? bro, real men just take the woman. she didnt want me to fuck her ass, but i made her. women are submissive. just take that butthole! just pretend you care and start off slow, then ramp up to turbo anal!

some spit, but not much. was a tight fit for sure!

guys which pic of her is your fav so far?

dont let the thread die! who's still lurking and jerking to the bitch?

here you go bro

Green text anal story

Bump for anal story

Positions

Cries she made

Where you came

Humiliaon she felt having had youbin her cornhole

was fucking her doggystyle. 10 mins in licked my middle finger and started playing with her asshole as i fucked her doggy. nothing she could do and couldn't get away as i was pulling her hair. played with her ass for about 5 mins, then stuck 2 fingers in. she gasped a lot in between her moans and her playing with her clit. then i spat on her asshole, pulled my dick out her pussy, spat on my dick and started pushing head of my dick against her butthole. just the tip went in, told her thats all it would be, but i lied. loosend that butthole more and more then decided to stick it in deeper. she cried a bit and was panting but took it like a good slut. about 10 mins of pump fucking her ass i bust my nut deep in her butt (see pic above with anal creampie).

oh, we were in a hotel too so im sure loads of people heard her haha

is anyone planning on cumming to her?

Wife her quick

Yup, need more of her tits

heres a good tittyfuck pic. can u cock tribute her?

tell me how you would most like to fuck her guys? and where would u most like to cum with her?

hhhnnnggg

Bump

Fuck anal cream pies. vaginal is the best

So OP tell me about your relationship with this whore

what do u wanna know?

im close to cumming to her guys. any last requests? who else is gonna bust a nut to her? to which pic?

Jacking off to your ex! Why not pretend you want to get back... Fuck her ass... And leave

mm i love spreading her pics for anons to jack off to! which pic do u like most?

i could do that, pretend. tie her up. then let you all come and fuck her asshole. run a train on her and bukakke her tits, hair and face.

keep the comments coming Sup Forums, and ill keep posting

thread is gonna die. anyone still here?!

Any nude or flashing in public

Sex life, what activities did you guys do., what does like doing most? Anal, vaginal, oral? And finally favorite sex position

Bump

Good idea. Tie her up, invite a bunch of bros, then when she is catching her breathe , all covered in cum, I'll throw a curve ball, drop to one knee, and ask her to marry me, cum dropping down her face, I could not picture a better mother to my future children

got any of her with cum on her?