Has anyone here been to a sex club? What was the experience like/ what is the etiquette? Debating going...

Has anyone here been to a sex club? What was the experience like/ what is the etiquette? Debating going, either by myself or with my ex who is into swinging

I have been many times over the years. If it is on site then be respectful make freinds and don't interrupt people. If you ask and are told no. No means no. Have fun! I have goon off site and had as many as 6 people in a hotel room or limo. I brought girls with me down to fuck so I had a lot of fun. I have had my cock sucked in a bathroom then asked to fuck another girl in her ass while everyone watched. I have been with two girls another guy with a girl. Swapped couples you name it. Gangbanged the little slut posted for two days straight after she got out of jail.

Nice, def wanna go now, and will be respectful

different sex club user here, are you a guy? If so don't go by yourself. Unless you are legit 8/10 you aren't gonna get much play, and will pay insane door fees as a single guy. If you are a single girl then go for it. In every sex club I have been to (3, all with a girl) all the single girls we met were treated like royalty.

cool, I'll try to bring a girl, but I'm a pretty fit guy so I think I might still do okay on my own if I had to. What's the age dispersion like? I'm into milfs as much as girls my age, so it doesn't matter too much

this is a pretty cool thread guys. how do you find a place like this? I had two girls I was casual with that were open to swinging and all that. never thought about a sex club ? didnt even know they existed IRL

We picked up one decent looking guy at a club once with a group. So you may do well.

We went to BDSM Clubs and swingers clubs.

I'm planning a trip to Memphis soon to meet a Milf teacher and will hit up a BDSM club called Impact this month.

Basicly just be chill and non judgemental. If your not into something be upfront about it and dont make shitty comments. In my experiance its lots of older couples. 40 and 50s age range so i hope your into milfs. Good luck and happy hunting.

> (OP)
>I'm planning a trip to Memphis soon to meet a Milf teacher and will hit up a BDSM club called Impact this month.

Impact is the sister club to The Mark in Nashville, where I'm a a member. Both clubs are sex positive, but are BDSM focused.

Thanks user. The naughty little teacher is the one that suggested it.

My wife/sub is a middle school teacher! Lol

Pic Very Related

Why did that upload upside down.

Nice

What the fuck am I looking at?

I used to work at one.

If it's your first time you had to register, watch a video explaining the rules, take a tour and meet some regulars who emphasise the rules.

#1. Men must enter the club with a femlae.
#2. Men must be accompanied by a female to go into play sections.
#3. No means no. All interactions must be confirmed by all parties. This isn't a ffa.
#4. No alcohol in play rooms. Covered from waste below in alcohol areas.
#5. No phones allowed. All phones must be in lockers. No photos allowed.

If anyone doesn't follow the rules then not only do they get kicked and banned for life but so did their sponsor.

With that being said it was a very chill atmosphere because the rules were strict. Nobody would ego trip and have fights at conventional clubs. Everyone got along and was super friendly, mostly because 80% were rolling on molly.

The club I was at had 4 floors. 1st was entry, lockers, registration. 2nd was club floor with huge dance floor, vip areas, 2 bars. 3rd was play areas that had curtains around big play beds, 4th was area overlooking so dance floor with 2 rooms on either side, 1 room had a sex swing, 2nd room was pitch black.

I worked there 3 years. I was extremely sexually experienced before working there and over the 3 years I saw and heard things I never thought possible. Part of the job was rolling over 400 towels into a nice tower and creating the "pleasure chests" which consisted of condoms, lube, female condoms, dental dams, gloves, baby wipes, note cards and pens for exchanging information.

If you go make sure your chick is cool with it. Going there doesn't mean either of you MUST fuck others, you can just fuck your partner, or just watch others if they allow you. Some people just enjoyed being in a club with tits everywhere and never went to the play areas.

The club could hold about 350 people. I would say 75% were young and most good looking. 20% are the creepy weirdos who most likely jerk off in public type. 5% were just nasty.

Most strange thing you heard or saw while working?

This!

How hot are the girls at these things? My wife is only into girls if they are about an 8/10

Bump for this

Some are hot some are gross. The hot ones will come find you.

bump for interest