rule34.xxx/?page=post&s=list&tags=apostle
reddit.com/r/rule34_comics/search?q=simpson&restrict_sr=on
youtube.com/watch?v=NINvmLQYhDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Noice

bump

More Lisa please

Bart, get out! I'm piss!

what about r34 with caps, make this thread different!

I always hate when they age them up.

Is there any good comic from her?

>Is there any good comic from her?

Please continue

moar

I want to FUCK Tracy

anyone got flintstones or ed edd and eddy

2/8

To me, problem solving is an essential ability to acquire as it can be applied to any situation encountered. Throughout my academic history I have thoroughly enjoyed subjects that involve problems to solve such as Mathematics, Computer Science and Electronics. The self-satisfaction gained from overcoming tasks by carefully planning and assessing the problem is what stimulates me to solve any problem I encounter. I have been fond of Computer Science due to my fascination of video games, and the creation behind them. With the rapid development of technology, I believe Computer Science is necessary to understand how a computer system functions as this will benefit every aspect of our lives; this is also another key reason of why my fascination with this course grew over time.
My interest in Computer Science has been further developed by studying it throughout school. This gave me an insight of how a computer system functions along with assembly language to the various methodologies used in the real world. This course has refined my technical skills, such as programming and algorithms.
Mathematics is a crucial element and a foundation of Computer Science. Computer Scientists require a logical thought process which in turn is rooted towards Mathematics. This subject has played a pivotal role in understanding the logic and applying mathematical applications to computational solutions.
Studying Electronics at A level has made me realise the importance of prioritising problems first. Finding problems early during the development process avoids wasting time. This subject has also helped my practical and analysis skills, as I can use various electrical instruments such as a logic probe with proficiency. This subject has also has enhanced my practical and time management skills as neatness is a vital factor, due to it being easier to find any errors. With the help of Electronics, I can plan out how to devise an efficient solution
PART 1

Technological advances, for instance quantum computers have enticed me and driven me to delve deeper on this topic, the phenomenon of computers composed of qubits rather than binary digits is fascinating. Just recently, computer scientists in Australia have developed a “dressed Qubit” which is 10 times more stable than previous attempts. This discovery alone increases our chance of building a quantum computer. In the future, I hope I can aid the creation of this invention.
Outside academia, I enjoy the art of origami as I find it relaxing to acknowledge each articulate fold as it builds up to the final piece. This hobby has enabled me to follow instructions precisely and clearly. Furthermore, I have created a wave based game composed of a score system, simple AI mechanics, shooting entities/removing entities, and a menu system. This game was created in Java, a language which I have taught myself to use. During the development of this game, one feature which amazed me was that the player is idle in the middle of the screen and the map moves giving the effect of the player moving. From this experience, I was intent to learn more information about the area of game development.
I trust that my passion coupled with my knowledge suits me well for Computer Science I am able to plan and execute tasks efficiently in a systematic fashion. With the information gained from University I have faith that I can refine and enhance these skills. Acquiring this degree, I believe I can be a great addition to the Software Engineering field. For a career in the future I hope to explore into the gaming industry as this has been my ever growing passion of mine.
PART 2

Australian MODS!

i used to fap on this year ago, do you really are able to nowadays ?

Australian FAG!

Fag!

moar

Uh mods

:(

bump

bumpity

Beast boy r34 is best r34

any Star r34?

bump

I really don't understand why people like r34 of Family Guy or the Simpsons...

The stuff by abrastos or whatever his name is had a certain charm to it and sometimes the scenarios of the Simpsons R34 can be interesting but other than that I feel the same way.

When they look like mutant version she of the characters it's even worse.

bumperino

Oh god moar

more lisa and bart plz

I dont think he has made anymore sadly.
Here is the comic in imgur: imgur.com/a/EzgNT

Dont die thread

Threads never die

nigger turned that fag's anus into a volcano!

post more star please

have an ok one from a different thread

that artist is good as always, damn

Someone has more of this?

That is actually impressive. I'm hung like that but uncut and have never found a chick that could take that kind of anal abuse

Do you want just comics of the Simpsons or the artist. I can kindof dig for the artist.

Both are great, kind user.

A little bump

artist for op pic rule34.xxx/?page=post&s=list&tags=apostle

More lisa pls

Should I D.va dump?

no

No zootopia?

last one

>e621

Sadly, I do not have the time so hear is a link to reddit with a lot of comics. However, some may repeat or be missing panels! reddit.com/r/rule34_comics/search?q=simpson&restrict_sr=on

join our live r34 thread

youtube.com/watch?v=NINvmLQYhDQ

I forgot the name of this character

But she is hot