"user, can I use your bathroom? My stomach hurts and I really gotta go!"

"user, can I use your bathroom? My stomach hurts and I really gotta go!"

oh naw nigga

Only if I can bury my face in your belly afterwards.

"Nrrrg, deal!"

Greeat. I can't wait to worship that belly.

Only if I get to fuck that chubby pussy and pump my load into it after words.

wtf weirdos?

"Thank you! *Sits on your toilet and lets out an shitsplosion* Ahh~ my belly is yours to worship!"

"Sure! Sure! Just let me use it, i've really gotta gooooooo!"

It feels so soft. I just want to feed you and make it even bigger.

"Hehe, if you've got anything to eat i'll happily take it!"

I got a few frozen pizzas I can feed you. we can fool around while they are in the oven.

"It'd be a pleasure!"

Lul you guys are weird, man.
But i love fatties too :) send some picserinos

Everything about you is so soft. I could get used to holding all this flab.

"God my stomach is killing me! I need a tummy rub!"

"I'm happy to hear that, for once eating so much isn't a bad thing for me, feel free to feel as much as you want!"

Oh, my dear im hear! Let me help you feel better. Everything will be fine :)

You can get as big as you want. I'll love each and every pound. I know you love eating and getting fatter and I'd love to help you out there.

"T-thank you, I really overdid it on the tacos" I say rubbing my growling gut

"You're so sweet, I wanna clear out your entire kitchen! Then i'll get even fatter!"

>ITT: Literal Virgin Faggots

Why are you guys so fucking gay?

Oh you forgot me :)

Its going to cost a lot to keep you fed but it'll be worth it to lick every inch of your bloated body afterwards. You don't know how bad I want to love you.

Do you want anything to drink ?
I'll bring you anything you want as long as it makes you feel better, sweety.

Did you just assume my gender?

"Heh, sorry about the food expenses, also you may wanna get that toilet checked out, but hey! Atleast the sooner you feed me the sooner you can lick my gut!

"I-I could really use, a-a milkshake!"

The toilet can wait. i need that belly and those fat thighs right now!

Sure, second door on the right.

(There's nothing she can do that I haven't, that toilet is stronk)

"I am in need of tummy rubs." "Or butt rubs." ..."Or both."

I'm down for both

"Welllll, if you really wanna, I guess you could start licking now~"

Is this Milkshake i made good ? Please taste it. I will make another one any sort you want if you would like to, my dear!

"Ah,please do so..but which first?" she asks,tilting her head.

"Thank you!" I run towards the bathroom and slam the door shut as you hear an ungodly amount of farts and clunking noises then a flush "Woo, that toilet can handle a lot!"

Do you guys have a kik group with fatty pics?

Thank you. Oh god you feel so good. I can see why you want to be huge, all this fat is simply divine. Can I lick your belly button. i want to see how deep it is.

I start gulping it down, finishing almost immediately "Ah, thank you it was very good!" I say as I feel my stomach bubbling "Oh god my poor tummy!"

that tummy needs it more right now.

"Hehe, you're much too kind, go ahead sweetheart~"

She smiles "Okay!" She waddles to the bed and lays down on her back "Ah.."

She smiles "Okay!" She waddles to the bed and lays down on her back "Ah.."

Don't worry dear i'll rub your tummy for eternity if i have to! I could be you personal tummy rubber if you want :)

Oh my its so deep. I wonder what else I can fit in there~?

"Th-that'd be g-great!" I say as I grip my tummy in pain

"I don't know, lets find out~"

Ok here I go. My your tummy feels so tight. Did you just get through eating?

"Err..I ate 2 whole pizzas..i think?" She said,blushing slightly and looking away.

She seems embarrassed
about it..

Gladly. Let me just remove my pants first~
There we go. Now just hold it down and we can begin~

Let me rub your tummy, honey.
I love how soft your tummy feels
Wow thats exciting ^^

I keep my belly down, awaiting your cock "Hope my belly is big enough to satisfy you~"

That isn't so bad. Besides it makes you look cute.

"Ahh,thank you so much, it's really helping the pain in my gut go down" I say as my stomach keeps making bubbling noises

I'm sure it will be, I say as I slide it in. oh this is much softer then I'd thought it would be.

"Er...thank you." She smiles and blushes more.

Though she is surprised that you called her cute.

"Do you like it sweetheart? It's only gonna get bigger the more I eat~"

My hands slowly work her belly. This feels nice. Its tight but still so smooth.

Oh dear, hear some noise from your stomach let cure that by taking a knife and cutting your fucking fat throat open

"I love it!", I say as I thrust faster. "It makes me happy that you want to make it grow since I love it" "How do you like it, having your huge belly used like this?"

"Mnngh.." She seems to be enjoying this very much.

A little too much..?

I'm sure you can fit in a bit more if you wanted.

"Mmhmm, keep thrusting sweetheart, it feels nice the way it makes my belly jiggle" I say biting my lip

"Hm,maybe i should. But there are no pizzas left..." She frowns a bit.

"Good because you're going to be huge. I'm going to feed you and fuck this belly every chance I get." I lean in for a quick kiss

what the fuck

(If you can live in peace,we can too.)

I got a tube of ice cream that you can enjoy... I say as I work my hands around her lovehandles.

"I wouldn't want it any other way" I kiss you back

"Then how about you become my wife then?" "You can spend all day here growing for me while I work and then come home to some loving?" I go in for another kiss as I keep pumping into your belly.

Do you all like this?

I do

Fuck. This is so cringe that my solo cup just turned into a ball of plastic wrap.

"Hehe, that sounds like a perfect life! I would love too sweetheart~" I say as my gut keeps jiggling upon each of your thrusts

"Mm,thank you!" She grabs the ice cream and starts eating it,
(Being on Sup Forums is cringy aswell ^_^)

Here, have some fatties to calm ya down

"Then lets keep going then!" I proceed to go all out "I'm getting close, it won't be much longer until your belly will be a stick mess"

Not in that extreme but i do

No whales allowed, human restrooms only.

"Do it! Coat my belly in your load" I shout moaning in anticipation

Any chance that if we build up enough cringe, it will cause them to implode into healthy sized people?

"Please! I need to take the mother of all dumps!"

"Her it comes!" I shout as I flood your belly with my seed with my hands holding your sides ad tight as possible.

Hey I can feel your belly getting cooler now.

I think it really depends on which board you are the most active

I mean whats so bad about once doing this kinda thing here
Sup Forums "is" random tough

15 posters are keeping this thread alive with 90 post what is wrong with u virgin niggers

"Hnnnng! Ah!" I moan feeling my belly button being filled with your your seed, my gut jiggling from your load

Its better to shoot each other right ? I mean we are niggers

I collapse on top of your massive gut "That was wonderful" I say and I rest there. "i could really get used to this."

"Mmmmm just what I wanted" *uncontrollably shits the bed...it doesn't seem to ever stop....it also looks a lot like this thread*

"Wow." She said,eating more ice cream,seeing if it will get even cooler.
(If you can have your fetishes,we can have ours,prick.)

"Huff, this was pretty amazing, ah" I give you a quick kiss as I shake my belly a bit

Its amazing how cool it feels. Here let me get you another tub.

I wasn't ever sure if anything could be quite as sad as AOL instant messanger roleplaying from the 90's.

I'm fucking sure now.