I really want to torture my rabbit because shes been annoying as fuck lately

I really want to torture my rabbit because shes been annoying as fuck lately

Is it against the law to torture a rabbit? Im talking about the most painful and slowest torture possible. I dont want to end up in jail if I get caught somehow

>PIC related

Only if it's a cat or a dog. Post pics.

no you prick

You're scum of the earth

IRL fluffy?

How does a creature that has been locked up most of the day annoy the fuck out of you?

Is it possible youve been cucked your entire beta life by everyone that you need to exert dominance over anything that would barely be able to do anything at all?

Yes it's illegal, and no it's not because it's been annoying, it's because you aren't stable enough to care for small animals.

It's just a rabbit, most people break their necks and then eat them so no not illegal. If you torture her make sure to post pictures and a video of her crying.

Incorrect.

give it away on craigslist someone will take it within a couple of days

ahh yes of course people never break the necks of rabbits and eat them how foolish of me

This is why your mom didn't get you a dog, Tyrone.

No. Just fucking don't.

You'll go to jail. Where you'll be someone else's pet they can torture slowly.

Hilarity ensues

fuck her and post pics

OP look at all these butthurt children, doesn't that encourage you to torture it and post pictures to trigger them even more? Nobody knows where you're from either so hilarity will ensue and you won't get in trouble

Dubs says OP has to

Shove a knife in her pussy and record it crying, doesn't she look sweet and nice? don't you just want to ruin her day/life?

Dude, just take a look at that picture. She looks horrified. What the fuck have you done with her?

My bunny cried when she saw this.

are you this sick? bring it to a pet store, a friend, craigslist or someone willing to care for it. Yes, it's illegal, and your IP will be traced

ur bunny is a stinky lil bitch just like her owner

Dubs was wasted on you bigger.

Don't listen to this guy OP he's retarded, if people can post pictures of children being raped without being traced I'm sure you can post pictures of you fucking your rabbit without being traced

I'm going to go out on a limb, and assume you are from a city/urban area?

People do not buy pet rabbits from the pet store to break their necks, and eat them. That is done with farm animals, and hunted animals, not domesticated pet store rabbits.

If dubs, you fuck it with vid

>because God forbid I give it to a pet store

You piece of shit, I hope you get raped, tortured, and slowly murdered

Do it and post please op

Fuck it

DO IT

Kill yourself you lowlife peace of shit

try balancing
-Hardest ranked college program of previous year
-a job (to support yourself, because you live on your own
-a girlfriend
-2 rabbits
-Gaming/self enjoyment stuff

the only reason the rabbits pissing you off is because you're not giving it enough time..
I am rarely pissed off with my rabbits BECAUSE I CAN MANAGE ALL MENTIONED THINGS

rE think life user..

Op post a gif or Webm of the torture

TIMESTAMP. NOW.

Killing a rabbit makes you a psychopath, but it's ok to kill millions of cows to feed fat americans!

Op why don't you give the poor thing some attention geesh you whiney cunt. If you can't handle a rabbit go stick your dick in a fan. Never breed you should.

I fucking hope to god this is bait

I really didn't expect her to rip open that easy...holy fuck. Her name is Simba by the way

timestamp

OP is crying for attention.

Don't hurt the rabbit, you whiny little emo fuckwit.

Okay well, we're not fucking retarded

two different colour patterns you lying fuck

>op posts baby/lop rabbit

edgeanon posts non baby/lop rabbit

Try again in a few hours pussy

Not op. Not the same rabbit.

Timestamp faggot

timestamp with your meaty hambeast hands in it, I want to visualize it. You should eat it too.

Hopefully

rub its belly and scratch behind ears.

they hate it

What are you, retarded? This is bait.

Shhh don't ruin the fantasy

Rawr >•

XD this thread

Careful bro
I got the biggest blackest rabbit you ever saw finna kick your ass

^

I eat rabbits so for me if you going to do that shit at least eat it

Time stamp

Dubs and you let it live a long comfortable loving life.