White people food

>white people food

why are white people so afraid of spice lmao?

Obvious b8 but whoever eats that meal could probably kick your ass. No one eats lke that unless they're trying to get shredded af.

>White people food afraid of spices

Invented by White People

>wanting to actually taste the food instead of the same 20 spices in every dish

Because we can afford fresh meat and don't have to cover spoiled meat with tons of hot sauce to conceal the stink and off-taste.

Also invented by White People.

Next time you think "lmao white people". Look beyond Suburban Middle Aged White Americans and realise Europe exists.

because we don't like shitting liquids at 4 am. Why do shit skins constantly put disgusting spices that smell like feet and ass in their food is the better question.

>no spice

#thanksgiving with white people

lmao white people scared of spice

The look on Sambo's face when they find out Fried Chicken was invented in Scotland

>Create the Worlds largest Empire in search of new Spices
>Afraid of Spice

He's not even baiting the hook m8's

>white people/scottish fried chicken

They followed the 18th Century Scottish recipe to the letter and ended up with this actually.

>that's how we fry out fry chicken

White guy here. Ashamed of you bro. I love just about every spice out there. Pepper, curry, chiles, fucking love oregano, sage, cilantro, garlic is my shit, bay leaf in soups/stews, basil for pesto/pasta, you name it I like it. And if spices make you shit liquid, you have problems.

>He doesn't realise Spain and Portugal are classed as White

Spicy food makes your cum taste all funky.

I am a considerate face-fucker.

>haha white people are engineered to enjoy the taste of food rather than enjoying "everything tastes like the same spice"

If you can handle 1 drop of this in a chilli I'll give you every single thing I own.

user has a pretty fucking good point tbh.

>Because we can afford fresh meat
Goes to same store everyone in the us does.
Kek
What next you gonna tell me your kroger has fresher produce?

White people love to pretend they are better

They aren't though, unless you live in Latvia and live off of boiled Turnips, chances are your home country has several dishes with plenty of spice in.

>taking anything in this thread seriously

You'd be surprised how many Americans assume everything in the World is the same as the US

this is so true. white people be like "i want my food to taste like bottled water" lmao

That's literally some shit a bodybuilder or a fighter would eat. Not just white people you dumb fuck

>2017
>race baiting

sigh

I'm white and American and I love spices. So do most white Americans I know. We're probably some of the most adventurous eaters in general. We're the people who give Bourdain and Zimmern all their TV ratings, man. Brown people don't keep those dudes on the air, I do.

I was a Britbong in Texas for a while, kept getting the "LMAO white people" from Blacks when eating food.

So in my last few days I invited their family over and homecooked a Chicken Vindaloo in the apartment I rented during the visit. Was a bit generous with the spice, but getting drunk and eating curry hotter than the Sun is a British tradition. I was happily tucking in while they almost immediately started gasping and raiding the fridge for Milk.

Kek the dude who owns the Indian place on my street used to live in the UK and he was telling me you guys ate the hottest shit of anyone. Looks like the bland food stereotypes are untrue about both of us. Pic slightly related, not spicy but British and I love it.

it doesn't go well with our genes

german//mexican//english hybrid here
bring it bitch-- i've eaten ghost peppers raw

>black food

Dude, this has to be b8. Used to dump this shit in chili and straight on my food. Death sauce is nothing

>i've eaten ghost peppers raw
Now I love spicy hot food but why would you do such a thing?

White American here but man if you've never eaten any African food, you unironically should.

he probably a white boy lmao. white people be like "gotta have some water to chase that dr pepper with".

white people are so dumb lmao

I was at some d00d's house who was growing some, so it was an opportunity I couldn't turn down.
Best tears I've ever shed.

>says the white person
you know if you put spices as b8 you would actually catch more white people instead of this bland shit.

Jesus. You should use that ability to win some bar bets or something.

Be careful user, I got drunk and got overly adventurous with a dorset naga and my poor ringpiece was shedding more tears than my eyes.

Ermmm dindu the KFC has abut 32 or more not sure dumbo made by white guy! Cucked

Shitskin detected

the colonels dad was a black man and hes who taught him the recipe

#kfcsoblack

I bet you use your edge to cut your meat. And if you honestly think the majority of spices don't enhance food flavor, you're retarded.

Chile on most things for me, velentina or tapatio

Either you replied to the wrong comment or you can't read.

Either way
>you're retarded.

This belongs to you

Damn, if this is the best stereotype you can come up with for white people than i ain't even mad.

>Spain
>white

Spice is for poor fucks, like niggers,
to cover up the shit flavor of their spoiled food.