Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

would fuck that perfect body till she cries tears onto my hairy fat cock

your turn, pick one and wwyd

second from right

ram her against a wall and fuck her from behind. one leg up

her name is Megan (left)
you like her?

Quintescental blond bimbo with big tits - thos duck lips look nice and moist enough to slide my dick right in there as those beautiful blue eyes stare up at me, wide-eyed and filled with pleasure. Would keep her hair up just like that - stupid young slut.

more pls

Stun unconscious
Cut off her labia with a utility knife
Glue it to her ears so she looks like a ferengi

Would totally let her seat on my face while I eat her dirty cunt.Then fuck doggy for a while

this, also sell the video to highbidding customers for good latinum

>walk past with surfboard
>check surf conditions
>enter water
>paddle out to where waves are breaking nicely
>catch some good waves maybe wipeout on one or two
>a few hours later go back into shore
>walk past same girl
>hold head up
>don't bother looking at her as she drools over my ripped body
>look forward to another day of surfing
>go home and work on my business
>check bank account for more money
>rinse repeat

What if you had one hour on my girl?

I would fuck her as hard as I possibly could. I would cum in her ass, and then keep fucking her as rough as possible, with the goal of making her walk funny for the next few says.

If I noticed that she was having an orgasm, I would punch her in her stomach really hard 5 times, every time she had an orgasm.

yeah it looks like a good day, id defiantly have a little swim i guess.

approach her
ask her why she wearing lingerie at the beach

Buy her sunglasses.

wow!!! you'd treat her like a princess ;)
and what next, if instead of 1 hour you had till sunrise to use her?...

take more of her for inspiration...

THREADLY REMINDER THIS THREAD IS CANCER

she's beautiful
I'd have a lot of fun slapping and spitting on that face

stick to your own hologram suite ferengiperv

would love to watch

I'd go to town on that sweet tight pussy and fill it with my seed. the I'd dig a hole just deep enough so that her tits hang out when she stands straight up. put her in the hole, fill it back up and put a sign next to her offering free blowjobs. of course I'd be the first to take the offer.

you saved her didnt you? i got more if you want

Her.

wwyd to my french gf?

make her change her lip stick shade

i bet you'd love see her crying with my dick down her throat

wwyd to this freakshow?

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

wwyd to this cumdump Sup Forums?

for sure

First, I'd exaggerate my wealth and personal capabilities until I appeared to be "too good to be true." The magnitude of the lies wouldn't matter because I wouldn't be around long enough to be held accountable.

Next, I'd date her for about six months but then she would start prodding me about being more committed. I would grow to resent her over time because I don't want to throw away a good source of pussy when I can just play along. I'd string her along, promising more commitment while hating her more and more every day. Eventually I wouldn't be able to take her seriously anymore because of her gullibility and that combined with the pestering would cause me to disappear from her life entirely out of nowhere one dau. We'd go from "I love you" and seeing each other all the time to absolutely zero contact. She's just a gullible idiot for believing me and I don't want to be bothered about commitment so that would be it.

Eventually I would recontact her again and promise to change so I can go in for seconds, only to hit it and then disappear all over again. She would be crazy about me because even though I have no tangible value I am "unattainable." I'd keep doing this over and over until she wised up, but she probably wouldn't ever wise up.

I'd dislike that I did it to her but I'd be captivated by my primal male urge to fuck as many things as possible, never reconciling the two and falling into a deep depression over my apparent lack of compassion as I sat atop a mountain of now-emotionally-unstable pussy.

wwyd

How would you have her?..

sisters

wwyd, tell for nudes

then i'd poo on her smug face and maybe do a little trump too

tickle with my midget stick then fuck her up her ass

I'd let her sit on my face and tongue that pussy until she screams and begs for my thick cock inside her sweet cunt..

left or right? wwyd?

id drag them into the bathroom of that bar and make them slowly suck gorged dick

moarr pls

meninanua com

Wwyd?

i would penetrate the left from third balunga with my midget stick and proceed to lick from top to bottom

I wouldn't

I'd shave her armpits.

Please tell me this is copypasta...

You rolled for the for the 1st balunga though =)

this would fucks that dog for sure

CANCER THREAD ALERT

CANCER

fuck it i'll definitely take her, she can have my organic representation of the eiffel tower up her ass

>71
Buy her a fitting bra