If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method...

If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method, why do they refuse to vaccinate their kids?

go away evil loli

Bawk Bawk ba-caw?

No they don't, you sucker.
Christ died with a swollen rectum.

Bawk bawk

Cheep cheep

Sheeeeeeit

Because not all atheists are Dawkins level.
Most are fedora wearing fags think that the moment they say he/she is an atheist they're smart.

newfag

Triple nines speak the truth

What makes you think atheists would refuse to vaccinate their kids?
Is their any correlation between atheism and vaccine?
I think not.

>all atheists are the same
Kys. Or at least kill your ignorance. Or at least stop talking.

I'm starting to think OP is a bot.

Of course there is. Lack of faith in God filters down into every aspect of life, including lack of trust in science.

There is no god

>

>>

>>>

I have bad news for you.
Considering this the last line of your communication with the outside world, I noted that your psycological situation did not really improve during the last month and years. It might actually be that you stay in this state of despair and confusion for the rest of your life, if you do not attend medical help or accept the help by some people already offered in person.

>>>>

>>>>>

No. If you referring to the stereotypes, it is the faith in God that filters into every aspect of life, including lack of trust in science. Not vice versa.

So why do you open a new thread while we are still talking here?
Bitch!

No evidence to support this claim, going to need citations.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

pretty good one