So last dicember 23 2016 I fingered my gf for the first time with dry precum in my fingers...

So last dicember 23 2016 I fingered my gf for the first time with dry precum in my fingers, like 3 o 4 days after that she got her period, and today she got a weird bleeding and she's worried it could be that she got pregntant... wat do Sup Forumsros?!

are you retarded? how old are you...

If she got her rag time, shes not pregnant.

if ur that worried, pregnancy test that shit

.....in 3 days more. Make a pregnancy test.
Its a looong shot. But could be.
And btw. Search implantation bleeding

I'm 18... she... Well... She'll become 18 this year... Well yes that's what we suppose but she says that it's not normal that she had a bleed today...

ok fuck it im taking the bait

if a girl gets her period she IS NOT pregnant, the body is literally dumping the egg that's inside her womb. which also means you can have sex without comdoms on a few days and while she's on her period, about 8 days after it ends its no longer safe to have sex without le comdom.

understand?

how is it "not normal?"

Alright thanks good sir, I was just a little worried

like fuck man i did some biology reports on this shit, got A's through and through, so i know, if you're interrested in more details just ask

>time for herbal tea

Idk, she said that it may have happened before but didn't care about it, maybe we are overthinking it

Nice, if I have had "Not dry" precum in my fingers could there be any posibility to get her pregntant?

semen can live up to 1 day outside the body, 3 days inside a vagina, so depends on how long you havent washed your hands

How to get gf? Pls help kind user

I touched her before almost like 3 or 5 minutes, not inmediately

well it sounds like you did it like, few days before her period, which is still a safe time to do it, so dont worry.

We have a lot in common, I'm not even that good looking but being nice to her and making her feel like she's the woman of my life (which might actually be) she opened up so much that she was the one that asked me to have sex, I wasn't even interested in doing it yet, we have been in a relationship for just a month and 14 days

That's something great to hear, thanks user

I want to have gf before I get old =( The fear is real what should I do?

Do you believe that there is someone in life that suits you just right? Maybe you don't have to rush it, she'll come to you sooner or later

She won't come, it's a lie. All girls I know are super judgemental and have unrealistic fantasies about relationships mostly from Hollywood romantic comedies. Idk what to do am I fucked? Also I have no time for anything, school is draining the best of me

Alright you do NOT worry, if all the girls you know at the time are just like that, they are NOT for you and probably will never, the best thing you can do right now is to shine in your studies and try not to worry about "a special someone" she will come sooner or later, at least I tought I would never have a girlfriend and one day, all out of the blue she came into my life and we clicked, it sounds stupid and too fantastic but it happened to me, it would be a waste of time for you if you spend your time thinking about those girls while you can study and surpass everyone in the planet!

School system is fucking retarded over here, it teaches you nothing and only consumes too much time. I just want someone in my life, someone who I can truly relate to. I just fear that idk how to maintain a relationship. Damn I'm fucked I don't want to get old

How old are you? Also, remember that there are TONS of girls out there thinking the same, I believe in you user, you'll find your "someone special" that will fit you just right