Who will play him in the guaranteed to release biopic?

Who will play him in the guaranteed to release biopic?

youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ

Idris Elba

Krager

lol

dumb nigger

Heh
I hope so

>*record scratch*
>freeze frame
>"well, youz proably wunderin how ize gots meself in dis heayuh position, massa!"
>"wellz i gon tellz you, we wuz arressid and sheeit for nuffin"

Woolie

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>"yep. that's me. you're probably wondering how I got myself into this mess. let me tell you, I DINDU NUFFIN HE ARRESTED ME FOR NO SHEEIT OR NUFFIN"

Bernie Mac

LOL WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really love the camerawork in that video'

very cinematic

Woolie

Brad pitt with a blackface.

>truth or dare is illegal in america

What a kooky country.

lol

"you all right?"

ahahahahahalalalalalolololol

My poorly digested morning shit

That lady from Ghostbusters

top kek

>it was at this point Roscoe realized he fucked up.

dat nigga ded

>dares them to arrest him
>complains when they do

What did he actually do to deserve that?

I know DINDU is a fun meme, but is the proper legal response in America to sass-talking a cop actually getting violently assaulted?

there should be a hail hydra edit for this

fat trel

approached them aggressively while there was a riot going on in the background
they probably didnt have to, but figured "fuck it, this shit is already fucked and we dont feel like dealing with more problems"

Put yourself in the cops' shoes. Does this man have a gun? He could. He looks pretty big, is he on some kind of drug that will make his strength a legitimate threat like PCP or bath salts? He's moving towards me very aggressively and not responding to commands, I better make a decision quick.

I support the cops on this one and in general in almost all of these confrontations
are there abusive cops out there? Yeah and they need to be singled out, but too many people are sticking up for the shitbags now, which in turn makes the cops close rank and protect eachother. Its all a big fucking mess, im so glad im moving out of Atlanta soon, There is a general sense in the air that things are going south

Niggers looks better with hair

Why do they always go full shave?

I think it was the right move to spray him but taking him down with the hair pull was excessive. It wasn't needed to make the arrest.

What we need is a anthology movie, similar that describes lives of three black men who doesn't know each other but their death hit news in the same week

TANGOED

Where can I get some of this nigger deactivation spray?

Holy fuck that could actually be good. Hurry up and make that shit before someone else gets the idea.

>>truth or dare is illegal in america