youtube.com/watch?v=lTNLWi-xAkE
youtube.com/watch?v=FPVuLS-HXJo
youtube.com/watch?v=6cvPs9kTQj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back to your cancerous cesspool

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk-0fTNWEpw

Enjoy your ban

Reported for Russian propaganda

Mods are just butthurt that we are the new counterculture, the alt-right is the new punk, phony punk like Green Day are part of the establishment now, even John Lydon says he supports both Brexit and Trump

The saying is thought to have originated with Saint Bernard of Clairvaux who wrote (c. 1150), "L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés ou désirs" (hell is full of good wishes or desires).[2]

Hey janitor, go check to see if your hotpockets are done heating up.

He's going to ban you too bitch

No racism allowed here you fucking nazis

>le drumpft is racist

>Neoliberalism is the new punk
Wew laddy

I don't even think they're racists just classcucked idiots

Sweet kid, what is this world we're giving you?
Smoldering and fascist with no mother

>Wah! The Mods won't let me discuss alt right politics with my Sup Forumsros on the music board!

This is just a thinly veiled DRUMPF advertisement

We need to ban all Trump related content already. Discussing certain topics mustn't be allowed for public safety or else people might get hurt. Anti-Semitism is on the rise and we must put an end to all potential threats or I fear Europe will suffer greatly

Do you realize that every single one of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish?

John Lydon likes Trump because he's Anti Establishment honestly Trump should be the wet dream of punks all around the nation he's the only man to recently make politicians shit their pants

literally this desu senpai

the American right has full control of the government and has snookered the middle class by promising to return America to the status quo of days past. Like it or not, you aren't fighting the status quo, you are the status quo.

Why won't Green day just fade into obscurity already? What is their endgame?

what? the EU is neoliberal as all fuck.

Plz fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Nah we just didn't want Clinton in the white house had the DNC not taken the nomination from Bernie he could of had a running chance

DO U HAV THE TIME
MY HAIR IS COLOURED LIME

How is he anti establishment?
He's still fucking everyone over and maintaining the status quo with his Goldman Sachs cabinet
The only people that like him are his cucks that worship him and Putin cucked Donnie as well

reminder that only sheltered white people would complain about politics thread on a music board

janitors who delete political threads are doing a bad job

I don't like the EU either

The middle class in the sense that they haven't been fucked over as badly as poorer people have, Even back then it was shit, waging for forty hours a week with a wife and two kids while she stayed at home. I honestly can't afford that these days.

the far american left has a hell of a lot more in common with punk ideals than the american right. and unless you're pretty wealthy, I highly doubt that Clinton's white house would have policy that affects you worse than this republican administration's will.

And the DNC didn't take the nomination from Bernie, he got like 4 million less votes than her and won more states with caucuses, an actively less democratic process than a primary.

but hey, this is why I got my government degree. to argue with ill-informed people on a cambodian thumb piano forum

We must stop anti-Semitism at all costs. Remember the 6 million, it must never be forgotten

yea dood! fuk white people amirite? u wanna listen to kendrick lamar together?

President Trump campaigned against NAFTA, calling it a "one-sided deal" that's only benefited Mexico. He too has threatened to pull out of the agreement and to slap tariffs, or taxes, on imports from Mexico.
Trump says he wants a better deal for American workers -- but his team isn't very clear on what exactly a better deal looks like.
Any day U.S. commerce secretary Wilbur Ross is expected to formally notify Congress of the Trump administration's plans to renegotiate. That notice triggers a 90-day consultation period. After those 90 days, real trade talks can begin. Ross said he expects negotiations to last about a year.

t. sheltered white
Go to Sup Forums to discuss politics
It's completely stupid to discuss this shit on the music board
I don't want Sup Forumsyp cancer

then stay out of the threads and go rank some swans albums faggot

music and art go hand in hand, especially in turbulent times like these

Yeah and then we get fucking Hier because you don't censor the bad evil white males

Fuck weaklings like you that want DRUMPF discussed openly like he isn't hitler

that's because unions have been neutered and dismantled, so not only have those factory jobs been more easily automated, but there's no one to negotiate better wages and benefits for those working the shittier jobs now that strong unions are largely a thing of the past. The American or European middle class is also still wealthier than just about anyone else in the history of the world. And you know which political wing is actively against the wealth redistribution and social welfare that could actually level the playing field between the middle class and poor and the stupendously wealthy? The right wing. So I don't understand how they're more "punk".

>college cuckold thinks he's smart and not just indoctrinated
Kys fag

>President Trump campaigned against NAFTA
I agree with that notion
>He too has threatened to pull out of the agreement and to slap tariffs, or taxes, on imports from Mexico.
Lel but Americans are the ones going to pay for those taxes on imports if they raise the price.
>Trump says he wants a better deal for American workers -- but his team isn't very clear on what exactly a better deal looks like
>Well you actually see this was an advanced intergalactic Senet themed checker move on a 5D chess board by Trump
I'm sure he won't change plans or even backtrack

>I am free from ideology as well
Wew lad

NAFTA is not even that big of a factor in the loss of American manufacturing, automation is like tenfold larger. A cursory google search will yield that information, barring maybe a couple sites like theuncuckedpatriot.biz. How is deregulating industry, dismantling social programs, lowering taxes on the wealthy and stocking the executive with literal billionaires from the banking industry changing the status quo for the better?

minimum wage increase seems that it would hurt me. I make about 50% more but if its increased then I would then be making minimum wage. I havent checked to see if thats whats happened in Seattle for example but I dont assume that my boss would be obligated to give me a raise because minimum wage was increased. I still voted for her though because I want legal weed.

How about lowering the cost of living then?

I know I'm smart, and I do have ideology, but I'm hardly indoctrinated. Calling me an indoctrinated college cuck fag doesn't do anything but make you feel better about not having either a degree or a counterargument.

yeah, easily my least favorite part of the Democratic platform this year was $15 minimum wage. Stupid, stupid policy idea, and wouldn't have made it into the platform if it weren't for Bernie. National minimum wage is probably not a good idea, and especially not at fucking fifteen dollars jesus christ.

How about unsaturating the labor market by removing illegal invaders from the equation and thus drive wages up through reduced competition of workers?

Thats something that Republicans achieve for starters through lowering taxes most notably property taxes which is a massive driving force behind the general cost of living.

You paid large sums of money and wasted years of your youth to have some liberal douchebags Pat you on the back and say "good goy"

I dropped Bernout Panders as soon as he said that

>DUDE FEDERAL FIFTEEN BUCKAROOS AN HOUR TO FUCK UP BURGER ORDERS LMAO

full ride for me bay bee, and college is fun as fuck, and the degree brings up my average earnings by a ton, so i wouldn't call it a waste. But hey, you dropped that "goy" finally, so I'm done at this point

well, in the interest of fairness, I think there's a compelling argument to be made that people should have the right to have a comfortable enough life regardless of if they're lucky enough to have a high paying job or be born wealthy. Like a burger flipper deserves to be able to raise a child and treat their illnesses and see a movie once in a while just as much as a money manager or Ed Sheeran does. But federally mandated fifteen bucks an hour is a sloppy and ill-advised way to achieve that vision

So you don't want a lower cost of living?
>If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
I agree with stopping immigration by not installing coups (and fucking shit up) in other countries and making an easier path to having legal residential status and citizenship for people.
Removing illegal immigrants would not make the wealthy not ship your job to poorer countries or automation.
It's a band aid.

>Like a burger flipper deserves to be able to raise a child
strongly disagree but to each their own. Nature itself certainly disagrees with me.

Everything else is very possible very little. No kids and no car and I was fine making jack shit.

>Billie Joe Armstrong thinks Harry's a good role model for fighting evil.
>comparing reality to a child fantasy series
When hasn't Billie been a laughingstock?

I love you user

>He thinks college is valuable beyond fucking sluts and playing the Jews game ironically
College was a joke and all I learned was how to make whores open their legs

Real men start their own businesses

>Removing illegal immigrants would not make the wealthy not ship your job to poorer countries
yeah but pulling out of TPP and NAFTA does. Among other things like restricting H1B1 Visas which I'm pretty sure is fair to say that Trump is in favor of restricting visas in general. That wouldnt just discourage them from outsourcing, it would literally stop them.

Real men die indebted and dying of stress
>About two-thirds of businesses with employees
survive at least 2 years and about half survive at
least 5 years. As one would expect, after the first
few relatively volatile years, survival rates flatten
out. (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Business
Employment Dynamics.)

It ignores all the different ways of life across a country of over 300 million people and is the most over simplified piece of retarded political pandering I have ever heard

Do not defend it, you make Bernout Panders look worse by bringing up MUH POOR PEOPLE when we are talking about some retarded ass serious policy from a senile Jew that can't even audit the federal reserve

>Among other things like restricting H1B1 Visas which I'm pretty sure is fair to say that Trump is in favor of restricting visas in general
People would still come regardless with or without visas.
Cosmopolitans would move their businesses to other countries as well.
Why outsource when you can have more profit and move the entire thing?

idk, i mean do you believe that someone ends up a burger flipper purely because of their personal merits? There are tons of people with incredible skills who get fucked by geography, or society, or family or what have you, and those people still deserve to live like people, like i don't see why they don't. If you're born with cerebral palsy and you can't find a job but you can still think and feel and have relationships, I don't think you deserve to be poor or even just barely scrape by because of that.

love u too bb

This

Just because you are poor does not mean you have the right to force a child to suffer underneath your shit life. You can maybe start with the right to sex and making all those NEET virgins dicks wet. Until you do that, don't talk about the ridiculous privilege of those who have sex too much.

Let them ship their shit elsewhere

We have literally too much unnecessary shit in America

...idk if i wasn't clear, but I was definitely not defending it. I think it's terrible policy. It objectively is terrible policy. My point was just that we shouldn't delegitimize the perspective that made that policy popular just because the policy itself sucked a fatty

No, H1B1 visas are necessary to outsource for at the very least anything that involves just simply using a computer screen. H1B1 is used to train the people not just here but overseas. The company overseas is linked to the same computer and has classes to watch how everything is done.

Yeah most men throughout history have died without reproducing genetically

Life is extremely difficult as a man, get over it and stop being a feminist.

see

Just in general I think having children is a privilege not a right but again even nature itself disagrees with me.

So then start a charity you lazy fuckbag of wind, holy shit

If you want them to be helped THEN FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PERSONALLY INSTEAD OF VOTING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO FORCE OTHERS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

That's still not going to stop cosmopolitans from moving to places where it's more profitable to produce or automation.

True that's why we have homeless people and hungry elementary school children and people can't find employment

The perspective has bigger flaws than the Titanic after hitting that iceberg

>That's still not going to stop cosmopolitans from moving to places where it's more profitable to produce or automation.
right, it doesnt affect most manufacturing for example but thats where yanking TPP and NAFTA comes into play at least if they wanna sell that shit back to us.

uh

i personally volunteer in inner city school systems to help level the playing field in disadvantaged communities. The problem is, I can't compel everyone in society to act like me, and a lot of rich people choose to not give nearly as much as they could to charity. Consequently, people die of homelessness and starvation in America, wealthiest country in the history of the world, on the regular, while rich individuals continue to not donate as much as they could. Relying on human nature to suddenly shift and cause the best-off to dedicate themselves selflessly to the worst-off flies in the face of history and common sense. The best option left to me to help amplify the small good I can do as an individual is to support policy that will compel others to help when they otherwise might not.

If people have better access to quality sex education and health
It's a privileged if you're wealthy enough to afford a child other than that it's difficult to raise one so I can't afford one.
Source?
>Muh feminism
I'm not going to die indebted and stressed out to start a small business that'll fail

like what?

countless examples of personal experience and people are homeless because they can be. They know there is an option there so they allow things to happen that make them homeless. I have never been homeless but I've been unemployed for many months at a time without anyone giving me a red fucking cent. Yeah I defrauded banks and turned to a life of petty crime but I wasnt homeless.

Also aren't an assload of charities corrupt as fuck lol

lmao yeah, although not the ones you might think. the Number One that springs to mind is Susan G Komen, donated my allowance to that piece of shit as a teen only to later find out they're basically a marketing company disguised as a charity. Autism Speaks blows pretty hard too. Generally Charity Watch does a really good job of ranking them, though, and they have a pretty wide scope, so if you're ever curious they're a good place to go.

>people are homeless because they can be
Anecdotal evidence won't work here
coalitionforthehomeless.org/the-catastrophe-of-homelessness/faqs-and-myths/#3
endhomelessness.org/pages/snapshot_of_homelessness
>They know there is an option there so they allow things to happen that make them homeless.
Sources?
> I've been unemployed for many months at a time without anyone giving me a red fucking cent.
You're lucky if you live with someone that likes you enough or with your parents (which I don't look down upon)
>Yeah I defrauded banks and turned to a life of petty criminal
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do under this system.

>charity relies on individuals giving money of their own volition
>much fewer elect to do it
>average person makes larger donation
>still not as effective as taxing people for fractions of dollars per government entitlement

Still agree that most things should be taken care of by charity. Just not a fan of ANCAP arguments.

>If people have better access to quality sex education and health
you mean unplanned pregnancies? Literally no one has unwanted pregnancies because they're ignorant of birth control or can't afford it. yeah its been awhile since I needed to buy a condom and check the price but it hasnt been that long.

Because it's the Jewish greed fueled distribution that the federal reserve controls that fucks up the world

Yes I'm taking about unwanted pregnancies.
>Literally no one has unwanted pregnancies because they're ignorant of birth control or can't afford it.
Sources?

Are you saying the EU is punk?

>Hating the rich because they don't waste money on goyim
They're Gods Chosen People you fucking nazi, stop being anti-semitic

see
Non Jewish people will still exploit you with a smile on their face

Fagtano and his followers on suicide watch.

this is objectively untrue. Places with more comprehensive and less abstinence-based sex ed have lower rates of unplanned pregnancy, as do wealthier places. The richer and better-educated you are, the less likely you are to have an unplanned pregnancy. Why else would people have unplanned pregnancies if not because they couldn't use birth control properly or couldn't afford to use it at all? I've personally heard people say shit like you can't get pregnant on your period, and if people believe that, some of them are gonna end up using it as a method of birth control and getting pregnant. Not too crazy to connect these dots.

Haha wrong reply you false flagging retard

At least you admit that your business would fail because you suck

Just Google the traced back male lineages of every society on earth. 80%ish of females over the last ten thousand years or so have children alive today while only about 40% of males do because men are expendable and women are expireable.

Men don't have to worry about getting ugly and used up by 30 while women don't have to worry about dying or being able to legally lose their virginity

No I had a roommate and paid my own way either through selling possessions or a life of petty crime.

well its a lot of anecdotal evidence. People generally know their options and act accordingly especially when it comes to something that fundamental.

Moving on to employment I feel the same way. That issue is massively different between cities. If there's a problem where you live then move. I think all 3 of those things are direct results of personal decisions.

t. Paul Joseph Watson
>The Sex Pistols were essentially an ad campaign that took on a life of it's own. They were a joke of a band, calling themselves the Strain, before a clothing designer decided to manage them in order to promote his trend hopping boutique, SEX, which had recently decided to start catering to the bondage and punk communities. They changed their name to the Sex Pistols and the rest is history.
TOP KEK

So if you think someone is so ignorant that they dont understand birth control then they're going to get an A+ in this sex ed class they had ten years ago in this school that they didnt drop out of?

Wew lad
>80%ish of females over the last ten thousand years or so have children alive today while only about 40% of males do
Where are some sources to these numbers

Stop the culturally liberal cancer that is virtue signalling selfish narcisissm and replace it with cohesive unifying nationalism.

The ideal world is a multicultural nazi Germany LIGHT with everything done near voluntarily because it benefits us all and mistakes are allowed with just social ostracizing and public shaming for degeneracy/greed

>Why else would people have unplanned pregnancies if not because they couldn't use birth control properly or couldn't afford to use it at all?
Does the word responsibility mean nothing to you?

Speak Like a Child seems to be one of his more forgotten works in his discography, continuing, once again, with his hard bop style of his last few albums, but adding a few new woodwind and brass instruments to his lineup.

The title track, the second on the album, is a great example of the beautiful sound this album has, with it's beautiful ringing piano, it's calming snare rim and shaker focused rhythm, and it's flutes and brass playing softly along with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTNLWi-xAkE

Who cares if non-jews exploit? They suck at deceiving and will just be exposed and hated

Jews are only a problem because you can't name them. We don't need a genocide, we just need to publicly name jews

Empyrean Isles is the fourth album by American jazz pianist Herbie Hancock, recorded on June 17, 1964 for Blue Note Records. It features the debut of two of his most popular compositions, "One Finger Snap" and "Cantaloupe Island".

From the original liner notes by Duke Pearson: "This is a quartet album for trumpet and rhythm section. In this circumstance, a problem was created for the composer-arranger, in that the lack of another instrument supporting the lower, richer register, such as a tenor saxophone, might result in a shallow sound. With this problem in mind, Herbie Hancock, who composed and arranged all the tunes, wrote them to sound more like improvisations than ensemble melodies, so that the warmth and fullness of a supporting melody would not be missed. Free sketches were written in such a way that each instrument is allowed great flexibility of interpretation. In many cases, no melodic line was laid out over the chords nor atonal clusters written, so that the trumpeter could supply any melody he wished."

From the 1999 reissue liner notes by Bob Blumenthal: "If someone had ordered up a program that explored four distinct areas of jazz expression with equal brilliance, they could not have done better than Empyrean Isles. It is as if Hancock had set out to present 'changes,' modal, funk and free playing and delivered each at its apex."

The album was recorded by Rudy Van Gelder and produced by Alfred Lion.

This composition features a short melody played in unison (which is only used as an intro, an ending and to tie between solos), followed by a chord progression without a written melody, going straight to improvisation. The real book has the first chorus of Freddie Hubbard's solo written as if it were the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPVuLS-HXJo

Okay that's good
Huh no sources
>If there's a problem where you live then move.
I's not like people can afford to move under gaining debt or can't even afford to move

Nazis get out

You'll feel the wrath of God's chosen soon you sick racist misogynists

i think they are ignorant in many cases because they didn't have access to the information or the sex-ed class in the first place. I know people on full rides to top universities that still don't know certain basic shit. I saw a kid in my dorm try to make easy mac by putting it into the microwave dry for five minutes and it literally caught fire. Amazing at physics, though. Full scholarship. So I don't think someone who doesn't know the intricacies of human reproduction isn't necessarily stupid, just - like you said - ignorant, and the only way to combat ignorance is education. I find it hard to imagine a world with more unplanned pregnancies if we institute better sex ed, and the data suggest that it's actually fewer, so i'm not seeing the drawback.

Herbie's third album, Inventions and Dimensions, was released in 1964 .

This is one of Herbie's earlier albums and the reason this one gets a high spot is for it's use of latin percussion. While Herbie's previous albums, (Takin Off and My Point of View) featured the standard jazz setup of drums, piano, bass, and horns, this one dropped the horns in favor of latin percussion such as Timbales and bongos.

This move added some amazing rhythmic elements to the album and gave it a nice, smooth, relaxing feeling throughout.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cvPs9kTQj4