Was part of a gangbang revolving around this piece of ass

Was part of a gangbang revolving around this piece of ass.
>Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/704901117
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you lucky bastard

Any pix of it happening?

You know it.

hawt

Too busy coating her face in my baby batter. You'll never know about most Gangbangs because the guys are too busy stuffing the girl like a thanksgiving turkey to record things

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/704901117

liarrrrr

Ye. But the face she made when one guy shoved it up her ass was even hawter

1. how many guys got to have her?

2. did you all fuck her with a condom or without?

3. any anal or DP?

4. how did it happen, was she just friends (or friendzoned people) with anyone there beforehand?

now you have my interest

Jerking off to her pics does not count as a gangbang

1: 5 guys all together. But I don't think she ever took all 5 at once.

2: only if you wanted to use her pussy. But we ran out half way anyway so not really.

3: yes and yes.

4: I knew her beforehand. Tbh i think all the guys knew her in some capacity it's sort of a blackmail thing.

>it's sort of a blackmail thing
can you expand on this please

Lol can you imagine.

Jesus christ the desperation of OP and a couple virgins. Someone already posted the link to a thread months ago with all these pics. It's some random cam girl and you hang on his words like this happened lol

stories thread

pic related, loves the abuse when getting fucked

That thread is already a proven fake though. Plus He has new pictures of the girl.

how in the sweet fuck could she!? Are you some retarded 14 year old in a third world shit hole? Women have three holes and don't even expect us to believe that five fictious men pulled off the double vag/double anal and one in the mouth. Kill yourself.

oh so this thread months later with the same images and stupid story must be real....he even ripped off two lines from a movie "stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey" fuckin virgins the lot of you.

Essentially she's a anal virgin (supposedly, since it's not something you can verify)
One of the dudes decided to ramp things up and try dp. She protested saying she was an anal virgin. She said she wanted to at least save her ass for marriage. Some whore bullshit like that. My man just plunged his dick inside her asshole while she was talking. The cry she gave was unforgettable. Like my entire life and ill never forget the face she made and how she squealed.

No dickwad. Double penetration, one in her mouth. One in each hand. Dumb fool.

lol yeah I'm the fool. You movie line stealing virgin. Save her ass for marriage lmao. Yeah cause that's something that chicks say when five guys are so busy stuffing her like a holiday bird.

>quoting a movie= he's lying
>making a quote just as a simile for reference
>being this upset at life

It's cool you don't want to jerk off, but neck yourself

being so pathetically desperate for wank material you hang on the imagination of a retard who can't even pretend to sound like someone who has fucked before. But have yourself a ball.

I said 'I'm batman' right before stuffing my dick inside your mother's gaping mouth,
>QUOTING QUOTING