A gang of Mexicans with guns and machetes attacked Russian tourists on a toll road. They were robbed but nobody harmed

>A gang of Mexicans with guns and machetes attacked Russian tourists on a toll road. They were robbed but nobody harmed.
WTF, I hate Mexico now.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/news/2013_09_29/Russian-teenager-shot-in-the-head-and-killed-in-Brazil-8840/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mexican gang is not pokemon nor brown bear

looks like masha and the bear

>attacked Russian tourists on a toll road. They were robbed
What the fuck did they steal even? Tracksuits and AIDS? lmao

they stole from them some clay from the polish-lithuanian commonwealth

I'm not a polack, so I don't give a shit honestly lol

well, you obviously belong to the butthurt belt anyway

the russians here has a lot of cash with them, they never have credit cards.
once there was a rich russian man with his family, he used public toilet and dropped his wallet there

all of his 15 000euro's were returned

Why are Finns such honest, respectable folk?

Ignoring the 'muh eastern europeans are tough and masculine' meme, I genuinely think South American gangs are the toughest people on the planet.

They'd give slavs and nigs a run for their money

Culture.

We are taught how difficult it is to earn money from a young age and taught why it is important to pay taxes that benefit the entire society. As a result, nobody needs to do crime to survive.

Putin sends spetsnaz to hunt those dirty mexiniggers down?

I hate tatoo now

Autism.

t. finn in spain

Mexico is South America?

Driving in Mexico is dumb, even the police will rob you.

Mestizos were a mistake

In Brazil, we kill Russian pig.

sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/news/2013_09_29/Russian-teenager-shot-in-the-head-and-killed-in-Brazil-8840/

ITT: Spics and monkeys acting like the average Russian male wouldn't manhandle them and beat them up so they pic instances where they have guns and machetes

Based, would assimilate and move to Lappland t. Northern Sc*ndinavian

it's the live action show of it

>ITT: Spics and monkeys acting like the average Russian male wouldn't manhandle them and beat them up so they pic instances where they have guns and machetes
Are you serious? If you're just basing that off memes then most Russian males are just skinny fucking twigs.

no heroic tales of cykas defending themselves ?

russian tourists I saw in Andorra and Switzerland were wealthy as fuck, women often looked like models and had expensive hide clothes.

I'd say they're most savage people on the planet. You mix conquistador moor genes with sadist native american genes and Latin America is the result. There are Mexican cults worshipping death for fuck' sake.

> cults
It's perfectly normal to pray to La Santa Muerte desu.
She is a Catholic saint who brings wealth and safety to the brave men trying to make a better life for their family.

I agree
the most evil people on earth are either ISIS or central americans gangs.
In a comic book universe there should be an Isis vs Mara Salvatrucha event.

I think the best thing you could do for them is to genocide them, kill anyone who has tattoes all over his body.

Hitler invaded Poland for much less. Waiting for Putin's say on the matter.