youtube.com/watch?v=QOb6JSQd-Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=QBkorGFOoRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This dog

Cool dog, man

Sup Forumscause i keep spending it on whores and drugs

This band jersey

Nice dog

nice pupper user. even with the lampshade.

youre currently drunk aren't you

I've got a few toys

I'm currently drunk, well called user, but still i will keep spending it on whores and drugs, get a life Sup Forums, whores and drugs are your enlightenment

I have some fixxer-uppers form the golden age

anons pls

i guess those are neat

alcohol is your yoga baby
youtube.com/watch?v=oQkJrCgl0UA

i own a fan

kek

Treat it right and soon you'll have several, user

me too

I have a pretty big coin collection of Canadian, American and British coins

how much do those cost anonnynon? i'm largely ign'ant to gun prices

fug that's a pretty big collection. so on the spectrum between "neat collectible" and "appreciates in value" where do coins stand?

In today's market, an AK will cost $600-1000 (that's barebones, nothing extra) and an AR will go for $500-2000 depending on model/brand, etc.

Like, dead centre. With silver coins, they'll always have value because of the precious metal too. But you have to put it into perspective how many coins have been minted right? Like a $100 year old silver quarter is probably only worth lightly more than it's weight in silver, but a special edition or limited edition 100 year old quarter tend to be worth much more. This US half dollar is almost 1oz of silver and it's in pretty good condition so it would be worth more to a collector

Yea coins are all over the place. Lot of fun to collect though, I have been getting into older roman stuff. Nothing valuable but having a blast cleaning them.

I own a cock. Its great fun.

>implying

>a blast cleaning them.
nice bait.

Implying what?

my corn snake is probably the coolest thing i own

>that you have any fun with it

fuck m80 that's a beaut

Its not. I buy uncleaned romans. Covered in hundreds of years of mud and dirt. They cost like a buck or two a piece. Cleaning is the only way you can attribute them You clean them by soaking them in distilled water, possible olive oil or other mixes. You can do more aggressive things to get the stuff off but I am not at that level yet. Sticking to soaking.

that you dick is fun

FAKE
snakes dont eat corn gtfo

TxCxMxE are good as fuck, grind on my friend

thats pretty cool user

do not use vinegar and cleaning products. Sure, maybe water so long as you dry them of. But wiping of the oxidated material damages the coin

yeah, after searching for years i finally found this cd for sale online. un opened and in perfect condition. I tried to upload a picture of my death metal cd collection but it was to big file size

oxidized.

personally, I have a gas mask collection. It's hardly cool in standards of most people, but it's fairly special I guess.

Did you get the 2016 Canadian 25$?

naww shit it's bronze biomechanical allium vertabræ user!

>TxCxMxE
what is band name

I like you lamp user

no, I do have a 2010 $10 coin though, and several $5 coins. No $25 one though.

>The County Medical Examiners
is it that hard to step back through the replies?

I have some cool stuff .... well i think its cool

rare collecters live chat is up

youtube.com/watch?v=NINvmLQYhDQ

Just read the cover.
The County Medical Examiners.

Now I can just copy and paste what you typed into torrent search.
>being this fucking lazy

c-c-cool b-bro

i have a jar mostly full of weed. does that count?

Yes, but more so if you're willing to send me some

whats your address? ill hook you up

Sweden, also, send pizzas and concrete

Nothing like minimal effort music that you can't understand

>minimal effort
Alex Webster is one of the best bassists out there. You're the one with the musicality of a 3 year old with downs.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOb6JSQd-Qw

I'll be hoenst. I get your point of view. When i first heard death metal it confused the hell out of me. After listening to it more and more i finally got it after getting really high and listening to Morbid Angel

Where do you find these for so cheap?

I have a rather nice pre-Meiji-era woodblock print about 三国志.

I love my models! Almost everything in my shelf has been built, painted or customized by me. Excluding marvel legends figures.

- A tank shell
- A fully loaded SA80 magazine
- Countless 9mm rounds
- Some 50.cal rounds
- An inronsight
- A Flare
UK fag btw (and non military)

I own a dragon dildo

"Hey dude grind on the same 2 chords for 3 minutes and I'll just garble out some shit about eating children"

I don't hate metal. I love it really, but these guys now don't put any effort or meaning into the music. It's just nonsense.

1990 police used Glock 17 and a 1968 Wingmaster 12 gauge riot gun, my two favorite firearms

I have a box some chinese guy told me to "never open or ill die." He was a old guy i met and be-friended a couple years ago. He told me he trusted it with me and "any other idiot" wouldnt take him seriously. I buried it in concrete in my back yard. Im not fucking with that shit some old chinese dude asked me to not fuck with

>pretends like you know anything about chords
>this video contains 2 of them
Yeah, this is bait.

x ray it nigga, then you're not opening it

fuck off newfag

This seems more like a cringe thread

I wasn't really referring to that song, just replying.

hmm i see what you are saying. I dont really care though, if it sounds cool it sounds cool, im not as uptight about music as i used to be. Although finding a band with some sort of substance is awesome.
I would give TCME another shot though, just look up any songs off their album Olidous Operettas and read the lyrics for one of them.

btw here is my death metal cd collection...about 98% of them are anyway.

I have a rare pepe

I see some non-death metal/grind in there. Not complaining though, good shit all around.

Man, you've even got some Cemetery Rapist, fuck yeah!

Holy shit where'd you get it?

Ace of Bass? No Doubt?
Kill yourself.

Dude, you've got some great shit in there. Mind if I plug some of the shit I make?
youtube.com/watch?v=QBkorGFOoRo

these are wicked cool user, theyre pretty intricately done (or look so from here)

Yeah I listen to a lot of different music.

lol yeah. I have a few of clay's cd's

Nice. I look for coins at my job. Though I've only found 1 silver quarter, but 8 silver dimes, 3 buffalo nickels.

Someone hates the government.

Thats fucking bad ass!

>Dead cat.

Coins here bro

Sweet. I collect gundam kits. Mostly old vintage ones. But I refuse to build any. I prob have 20 of em.

I have this rad sweater

I own the mutilated remains of Kurt Cobain's head.

he's beautiful user

thanks friend!

Steely, excellently preserved.

I dunno, I got this?

Bullshit on the penny. That mufuckers worth ALOT!!

what a time to be alive

I've never even seen one, but I know all about them.

Hi Bavon.

Pant well, lamp pupper.

Just fucking with you. Lots of good shit in there, a lot of crazy shit I've never heard of.