S/fur obligingly

s/fur obligingly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfdEdE96En0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So this is as about as good as I could get the background. Good? Bad?

>tfw background is better then image it was made for...

I like it. Good job.

yay thread

yeah, I'm actually not the biggest fan of vulpine's work. It just has incidental value to me.

danke

saved

slow thread

I must be on here too early

yeah it is a bit early

Last one was pretty active, idk why this one is so much slower.

Howdy, merry fur folk! How's everyone tonight?

been better, looking for work and not getting very far

alright, how are you protodome?

lol someone likes that pic

nah, it's just my card. I like putting it through deep dream.

I see

feeling a bit hungry
hope you're well

on a separate note, anyone have any butt-sniffing related content?

nope

Mmm, I've been there a lot myself. Have you considered doing odd jobs in the meantime while you wait for something better? At least it's something for income. Good luck tho.

Meh, I'm alright I guess. Kind of burned out of work again. You?

Well I've got something you can nibble on...

unfortunately I'm erection intolerant
should be cooking up something for myself soon enough, though

I've been doing part time shit jobs since graduating, but I managed to get myself to the middle of nowhere. I've been borrowing from people to get by for a couple months, worried at this point if I keep not finding real work I'll have to move somewhere without a job lined up and do shit jobs again

>erection intolerant
I might have to steal this phrase

I wouldn't quite say I'm burnt out since I'm snowed in but I'm definitely tired of doing what I'm doing. So, I guess I feel you.

>erection intolerant
That's not what you've said earlier... huehueuheuue

that's giving me flashbacks to that seinfeld episode with Kramer's pasta statues of people, you remember that one?

hey, dreams are dreams! can't help what goes on while I'm asleep

I got to that artist's pixiv page regularly and someone I never saw that one

Psh, I can fix that no problem. I've got those special gluten-free erections.

Ha, I started out stuck in the middle of nowhere. Still there. It blows. Get outta there nigga.

Ah, where are you? How much snow?

that sounds vaguely familiar. I really do need to go back and revisit a lot of that show. I miss it.

NC. idk, I think it was at least 7"

I think this is the same artist
it's cute stuff

I don't want to move and have to move immediately for a job, too expensive.

I also need to find cities that don't suck, so far that's been 1 in 5 I've lived in

possibly the greatest show ever made

I've started liking the weeb style of furs over the last year or so

Well that explains the snow. It's been steady in the -20's where I am. I guess the upside is it doesn't snow when it's that cold. Stay warm and toasty, man.

Wait thre are cities that don't suck? That's like... some sort of oxymoron

basically low crime rates, black people are limited to some easily avoided area, reasonable economy, reasonable food, stuff is open late at night, no local income tax. I feel like its not a high standard but I still don't see it a lot

Thanks

For now, this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nfdEdE96En0

alright who wants to yell at my cat for me. She's being a brat

Naughty kitty!

only for you, bby

Anyone know a good function for telling if a point is within a given distance of the surface of a cube?

Hello there good Sir, how're you this fine evening?

designing a GPS for Bizarro world?

evening mr. sir

I'm okay I think. First back at in class so not super great.

What about you?

Where's the cube, where's the point and is within those tolerances?

Measure that shit dude. Unless this is calculus (sounds like calculus) in which case everything I say will only get you to fail

Hey dude what's up?

Oh I also got my drawing from Miles-DF today in the mail so I guess it was okay

>do you want calculus, because this is how you get calculus

What are you using, C# Monodevelop / Unity?

Why not make a float defined by the difference between their world positions? Monodevelop has "Vector3,distance" which will help with that.

If you need the literal surface, I would recommend, a raycast.

I failed out of calc a few years ago, I don't remember a ton of my math. Guess that if you don't need to use it every day you stop retaining it.

probably, mine has atrophied a bit. I did through a first course in real analysis but I know I couldn't do differential equations right now.

I wonder if I have that text book lying around, I used it as a mouse pad for a while

I'm alright, I suppose. Nothing special to say either way. What classes are you taking?

If that's it, then it's gorgeous, you lucky dog.

No, I'm just curious as to whether I could get a lot of money off of a half-assed Roblox game.
Roblox has become much more popular and profit-oriented lately, and despite the obsession people have with sandbox games no one's used Roblox to make anything with subdividing voxels.
I think I understand how to make a lot of money off of Roblox: Be as cancerous and pandering as possible.
The more shitty normie memes you have in the title, thumbnail, and description of your game, the more popular you will be.
If you make a game that only someone autistic could like, such as a tedious sandbox game, you will do well.
If I'm right, and I manage to actually make hundreds of dollars through shitty memes, I will be so fucking mad at life

The location of the cube doesn't matter, I can use linear algebra to convert to object space.

Aaaaaaand I forgot to put a picture 'cuz I'm absentminded as fuck.

I got rid of mine as soon as I was asked to change majors.

I know I still have my physics book and it runs through calculus pretty well.

That is not it, this one is.

Let's see I've got Design and Human Behavior, History of Urban Planning, Written Communication for Managers, Creative Environment (basically fostering creativity in design and in personal work and how it applies to the design process) and Principles of Product Design.

It's a full load and I still need an override into one of them but it should be good. I'm trying to set my schedule up so it's conducive with work.

I actually played minecraft again today, first time in several months, on the topic of sandbox games

no kidding, I did calc 1 and 2 and didn't understand either of them until I did physics. You missed out though, the stuff actually gets fun at 3

find ONE flaw with this giraffe

character is Puzzle by Kadath

Requesting comics/panels

Man Calc 2 kicked my ass pretty good. I think if I could have taken it a third time I might have started to understand because I actually enjoyed math.

Physics gave me a logical connection but that was too late in the semester to salvage the grade. I understood calc 1 okay but not well enough to have a good understanding of where 2 would take me.

But design has been a lot better to me since then.

she could use a longer neck and the feet could be more hoof

she's not currently sitting on my face

sure, this one is kinda long though
it's cute enough to make up for it

If anyone likes Biz Markie there's an acetate 12" record on ebay right now with an alternate master of Just a Friend

Well hot damn, it's still gorgeous, and you're still a lucky dog.

Interesting stuff for classes. May I ask what your majoring in? Or what you're going for, if you're not majoring anything or whatever.

She's not naked and sucking on my phat dik.