Anyone a primatologist? Share experiences and stories of working with apes

Anyone a primatologist? Share experiences and stories of working with apes.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-0vbvy2ip4#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMWsO1bNrnI#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i moved out of my neighbor when they moved in

WHATS GUD NIIGUUH

Bumping with pics of apes

Not actually a primatologist, but I have looked at a shit ton of Jane Goodall photos, and a fuck ton of monkey vids. AMA!

I am an aspiring primatologist, personally I would rather do behavioural scientific documents rather then be a specialized zookeeper. Honestly though I am a little afraid of having my face ripped off.

I never worked with one before,why i would want to do so and risk my shit being robed.

>stories of working with apes
Volunteered at an inner-city school once. Shit was loud.

Do nigger stories count?
Cause I have plenty of those.

First known specimen of a native new world ape

I personally don't care for racist stories. I'm not racist(idgaf if you are it's ur choice), but I do actually like apes and would love to hear personal stories of working with them.

Forgot to say that I am op

people be radiating ape vibes everyday ha

I work in a inner city school does that count?

They're basically trolls and elves with fur. It's really amazing.

Quite a mix of everything said about them, second to us in tool use, social relationships, dark side like all of us. Not like Koko though, nothing like her

>racist stories
impliying niggers arent fucking apes

The interesting thing about chimps is not only their intelligence but the way they form gangs and their cannibalistiv tendencies. I understand that we didn't directly come from chimps but they share about 98-98.5% of our DNA which means that it is possible for cannibalism to be natural to humans yet taboo.

I'm a lunch technician at Compton high. AMA

we're all primatologists. we live with the world's largest collection of primates every day. seven billion of them.

implying all humans aren't apes.

Stay afraid my friend, chimps are almost as unpredictable as niggers. Be alert.

>AMA
why do you pretend to be a lunch technician at Compton High on the internet?

waste of quints, but good job regardless

Our capacity to understand that it's sick, however, a tribe in the amazon still practices cannibalism. A colleague of mine (I'd like to leave it at that), from a safe spot studied these people, they showed no remorse for who or what they killed, eating their victims raw or cooked it didn't matter. Civilized man is much different than savage man.

Locke and who was the other guy that talked about man?

>Civilized man is much different than savage man
true. but it doesn't take much to drive a civilized man savage. deprive him of any stimuli for enough time and starve him close to death and any man will revert back to an animal

I understand that from a moral perspective for the idea of it to be sick, although from a biological stand point if an extremely close relative of us eat it's own kind I feel like there may be an equal biological reasoning

Nothing too crazy, me and my wife have been happily married for 8 years now

Ever heard of the Russian sleep experiment? Hold on friend

correct
>niggers are subhumans still evolving apes

Op here nice quints. Anyway yeah I would never trespass into their territory while they are present, they are as strong as 6 men. Scary animals but fascinating

yeah, the fakest shit ever? cmon theres so many vids out there that show people being savage and you pick a fake one, nice

Check this my boy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-0vbvy2ip4#

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU#

I work in an inner city school... Does that count?

Op here. I highly agree with this statement, you honestly don't even have to provoke people to turn savage it can honestly happen with just a click of the Brain one day

Lurking.
Apes are amazing.

>kek
Hivemind.

Thing is the minimum you'll get from an angered civilized person is a verbal argument, worst is physical, probably body mutilation at the end if someone dies. But what won't cross that person's mind is, "I'm going to eat you when I'm done with you."

speak for yourself bitch hands.

Ape's are coming at you, you have no weapon. There are 4 of them, what do you do? The location is a plain

op here. Thank you for the videos I will be sure to check them out when I am finished studying.

Op here. Thank you for the videos I will be sure to check them out when I am finished studying.

What ya studying?

I'm not a primatologist, but I'm a fag that knows this thread is guaranteed to turn into a nigger thread.

Op here. I suppose this is true depending on where you were raised, for example Idi Amin(a prior leader of Uganda) was born and raised(for the most part) in uganada and due to it being less taboo(still taboo but not as bad) he did eat his victims a similar instance was when 2 people were eaten in kampala(capital of Uganda)

Parallel and series circuits and a few other electrical theories for physics

Baboons are another great example
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMWsO1bNrnI#

At 8:00 to 8:20, it shows the baboon eating the young gazelle while it's still alive. No remorse

Interesting

I had a black friend that got fired for watching the movie when he was supposed to be cleaning the theater.

Op here. Honestly the thing about the jungle is that you don't have time to feel remorse it's kill or be killed out there point blank(will definetly be checking out the video thank you very much).

It's not exactly boring but it's not the most fun class either.

I share a department with priatologists

Last one and then I'll stop

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8#