Futa/trap r34 thread

Futa/trap r34 thread

OP desperately trying to keep his faggot thread alive when no one else gives a shit.

Is this your way of trying to make yourself feel better about looking at cartoon girls with cocks?

>this is you trying to make yourself feel better about you being a faggot

thus the battle begins

It's 2017, m8. I don't have to feel bad about being a fag.

2017 is the year we purge the fags

2edgy4me

im glad that you at least threw in the label of trap, because if you only said futa, everyone would be breaking the rules of the theme by posting only traps. its a real shame that western faggotry doesnt value the glory of futa, and instead replaces pussy with balls to make full traps. its a real shame.

It's quite sad that you have nothing better to do

I bet your parents are sad at how much of a disappointment you are.

its quite sad that you have no actual futa, and that you prefer trap garbage over glorious futa.

both are gay, but one is more gay than other
so you're ok user
you're ok

i never know there were so many of these

yeah, i mean im not trying to argue "gay or not". both are gay to different degrees, but one is 100% gay and the other is 50 or less. pussy is still pussy man, and the glory of futa is that it was still 100% a chick to start with. so her clit grew into a dick, no big deal, its just kind of kinky. take away the pussy, and its JUST a guy.

sure, call liking futa autism as well, but at least i'll acknowledge it and accept it and not be a delusional full faggot.

etc
I want you to know that you are my hero.

I was thinking more along the lines of it's fiction so the definite transition from male to female is possible however the audience decides it. But you make sense too.
I like you user
you're a good guy

thanks man.