Good evening, Anonymous! How was your weekend?

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your weekend?

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuoYgVlZysQ
strawpoll.me/12072746
youtube.com/watch?v=3T_VLIZUOXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Good evening, Hakurei! Hope you had a good weekend~

I was sick. Thanks to a certain Ghost character around here.

dicks out for fortune telling

Welcome to the Shrine everyone, I hope you're doing ok!

onomatopoeia for smiling onomatopoeia for smiling

Hello Reimu!
How you bean?

Hello Thread!

Mantis

It was pretty good, yeah! He got you sick? Oh no! How rude!

One step ahead of ya'.

Right? Must have been all the heavy making-out in Starbound~

But I'm feeling much better now! Time to be productive once more and get myself back into the lab!

i challenge you to a danmaku battle!

yee boi
dicks out for trips

Impressive

Ah, trips.
Reimu, I have a question and I'd like to use my trips on it.
How's the outlook on me getting some of those scholarships?

Hiya Nep!
Nice Dubbs, btw!

Mantis

No one ever makes out in space with me...

It's bad manners to fight at your own party. Maybe some other time.

I've had a good morning so far.
Woke up early to take brother to work, but when I got home I decided to play Overwatch.
Ended up with a winning streak getting from some 2220~ to 2660. It was unusual to see a gain of 70 SR per win, but that was mostly my last three wins.
-Koi

Noot noot all abord the lewd train noot noot

>The Devil
>Eight of Pentacles
>The Moon

Outlook hazy but overall positive. Beware of deals with the devil. In this case I'm guessing that means student loans.

We've had a few of our moments! Clearly I'm not being aggressive enough. Hmm...will increase my efforts, don't you worry.

Still sick and lacking sleep.

You really need your own containment area

Who are you?

Mental disorders are a fun thing.

Lewd Train Reporting.

Mantis

What?

We're Star Fox!

I'm Nico.

I'm just ready for the lewd train.

Should I enter a relationship with my flatmate who I'll be living with till July?

I like her but I just came out of a bad break up and am very sceptical of relationships now

rollin

You idiot! Go have a nice tea and get some sleep! I'll take care of everyone on the server

meh, boring
can we have some fun then?

Nico? More like, that loser called David.

What?
That's a pretty weird name

Well, what do you know? Complaining really does get things done sometimes.

Hi, I'm Reimu.

That's my favorite train.

I hope you're not still contagious! It'd be a shame if the whole shrine was laid up in bed for the next week... sick, I mean. Sick.

rollin again

Why are you feeling doubt, user?

Does this count as dubs??

nope.

Well that's the idea anyway... what kind of fun did you have in mind?

Could be weird for other flatmates. If we broke up I'd be miserable for ages, as I always am after relationships

rolling tarot

my car lost reverse on saturday, what are the chances i won't have to buy a whole new transmission?

Hmm.
Thank you very much.
I'm thinking a nice game of 'kick the next poster in the ass.'

>picture of everything but feet

are you trying to be a tease?

Stuck Shift or Automatic?

Mantis

Hey there. How is everyone?

You've got a good point, but I still have to kick you in the ass.

You must think I spend a lot of time thinking about whether weirdos can see my feet or not...

auto

it's the 5r55e transmission and looking it up it's either a solenoid, gastet, or servo but if it's the servo it's because the hole it goes in is totally fucked and that means i would need a complete transmission

Well...I can't leave cute girls dissatisfied now, can I?

I'm not Reimu, but...may I ask how long your last relationship was and why the break up was particularly "bad" Also, how do you feel about the past relationship anyway?

neato, i got dubs

tarot for

Mmh, you should try to see if you guys really are compatible as partners, keep that in mind, say, for example, you like her because she has a pretty face and I dunno a nice ass, she could have a shit personality you don't know nothing about.
Hang around with her, if you feel at ease and can really connect with her without feeling any tension of sorts, then sure, give it a shot, but just watch her for a moment.

That isn't you.

Longest about 3 and a half months. It was bad because I was just really attached to her. Past relationship? Well, I still kinda wish we'd not broken up. I'd likely get back with her if she wanted to.

I shouldn't be contagious...maybe I'll have to test and find out with a certain shrine maiden. And, the whole shrine?! Just what are you implying there?

Hi Box. I'm sick and in bed

It could be interpreted as many other things than just silly fun.

Yes I do

Is that accurate?

i don't know what stuff you guys do here in order to have fun, so i'm up for anything~

now we're talking!

Ok.
Trans Fluid level is holding?

Mantis

eyy, dubz!
question:

oops, forgot pic~

I was gonna post a song but forgot. Whoops.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuoYgVlZysQ

What are you sick with?

Im new to the tarot readings and the sorts . can call me strawberry .
Im rolling for a reading . maybe something on how i will end up in the next year or if this new relationship will turn out better than the rest ice had so far

>The Lovers (Reversed)
>Page of Cups
>Ten of Cups
After a long and frustrating wait, you receive very good news.

Apparently not!

Rolling

I think Nep has some solid advice here. Get a feel for her first, see if you genuinely like her. Have some fun, flirt if you'd like~ Also, it sounds as if you're not quite over your ex. Granted, it was short relationship, but sometimes depth matter more than length~

Isn't that right, Reimu?

So give it a little time. I'd say a month or so. But I'll warn you, there's nothing that's more of a turn-off to girls than bringing up an ex, which has a high chance of happening if you're not over the past relationship.

Rollin

Im just going to keep rolling

Nep you little pyscho

Muahahahahahahhaa but seriously worst person for advice

Here it is, what everyone's been waiting for...
strawpoll.me/12072746
strawpoll.me/12072746
strawpoll.me/12072746

Evening! Nice to meet you, Box~ Come chat with us for a bit!

...way to put a hamper on my fun. You're absolutely right though.

Welcome!

Hmm...you wouldn't happen to have LINE, would you? Or is Steam the best method of contacting you?

Well duh. She's just dressed up as me.

Sneezes and stuff... what on Earth did you think I meant?! Don't get me sick for an experiment!

Not at all! You can look or not; it's not my problem.

Uhhh... wanna play a really slow game of chess while I do tarot readings?

I've already been living with the flatmate for the past 3 months. She knows about the ex. She told me she liked me after we broke up! But I didn't do anything because I was no where near over my ex at that point.

it's not leaking or anything, i checked it when i first noticed reverse is gone and it was good. has all forward gears, engine braking in first, just has like no reverse. it'll back up but if there's a pebble or a slight incline it's going nowhere

>long and frustrating wait

lol sounds like the last time i had it in the shop

>Well duh. She's just dressed up as me.
People will be speaking about this banter for centuries to come.

Just today I decided to make a major life change and move across the country. Is this a good choice?

Rollerino

Ikr?
Hey, you linked me... uhm.. hi.
Again user, test the grounds, see how she is, and ocasionally flirt to keep the mood going, romance is like a plant, if you don't water it, it'll wither.

Shit.

Is it super cold there? My car is Stick Shift, and when its really cold, its hard to shift for about 20 minutes until everything gets to normal operating temperature.

Mantis

Roll

Er... I'm not even sure what that is, sorry.

Nice to meet you as well.

Well then, given that information, you're much more patient and in-tune with your feelings when it comes to romance. If I were you, I would've just thrown myself into a new relationship! So good call on being honest with yourself and really reflecting there; it's pretty important to do so.

Depending on how long you've been single, I could make a recommendation on whether you should go for it or not? Sometimes a new relationship IS what someone needs to get the bad taste out.

Side-note: nice quads~

I've got a cold. How have you been?

I usually am. Especially when it comes to being critical of you

I dunno, I thought you were just implying other things! And it wouldn't be for the sake of getting you sick...

not super cold when it started acting up, maybe about 20f. last night it was like 10f though

THIS SHINING CITY BUILT OF GOLD

A FAR CRY FROM INNOCENCE!

Im just going to roll off the face of this earth

Reroll

From where to where?

Hello Nep~ Why the hesitation? Don't let the rumors Ghost spreads about me intimidate you. I really am quite nice! Promise.

It's one of several available messaging apps. However, it is one of the more popular ones because of the cute stickers! I only ask because I'd like a personal method of reaching you~

What are you up to these days? Got anything of interest going on?

This sums up my life currently.
youtube.com/watch?v=3T_VLIZUOXI

-Nico

Okay other than having a cold as well.

Idk anymore

I find each song you reference and listen to it for the first time~

Then what would it be for?

Oregon to Alaska!

Cute stickers... maybe I'll check it out. So I take it you're on there more often than Steam?

I wish I had better info for you.
But since you're here, I might start a thread about this over on /o/. The br/o/s should have some good insight on this.

Also, have you checked for factory recalls for your vehicle?

Mantis

Help me someone ?

With?

What's wrong?

You kind of like my...secondary moral compass! Mine kind of acts a little broken sometimes. But I like to think I've been behaving myself this time around, right?

That's...quite the change! I heard that Oregon is beautiful, and Alaska is a tad bit gloomy...but maybe you're into that! What prompted this change anyway? How do you deal with that extreme cold!