Fucking Obama !!!! AFFORDABLE Care Act ? My wife is pregnant so I went to HR today to add her to my insurance...

Fucking Obama !!!! AFFORDABLE Care Act ? My wife is pregnant so I went to HR today to add her to my insurance. I'm going to be paying $367.49 per paycheck, $735 a month. Fucking nigger Obama making me pay for lazy coons and spicks anchor babies. But me and my wife that it worked all their lives and paid into the system don't get shit for free. Affordable I hope he burns in hell hope his daughters get AIDS and he lives long enough just to watch them suffer MONKEY ASS NIGGER !!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cspinet.org/eating-healthy/why-good-nutrition-important
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know your employer decides how much you pay for insurance, right?

Like, they negotiate the rates with the company, and then they decide how they pay vs how much they pass on to the employees.

Some people have good insurance because their employers value them. Guess that doesn't apply to you.

Life is so much harder when you're dumb

Yeah faggot before Obamacare we only paid $50 a paycheck + 152 add a spouse and since Obamacare it's been going up every year my company still covers a good part of it but the rates have been going up. You stupid fucking Obama cock sucking cuckold faget bitch

I guess when you don't mind paying for other people's stuff. Let me guess you two are a bunch of fucking welfare monkeys. Don't forget your EBT cards before you go out

Your insurance company decided to raise rates because its CEO needed another seven yachts or some shit. ACA was a convenient excuse.

Enjoy TrumpCare.

>paying for healthcare

just get some fake IDs and use that and whatever fake information when you go to the hospital when you're hurt, when they give you the bill, just throw it in the trash. it's not rocket surgery

Life is so much easier when you're a cuck and have no balls to speak up. pussy bitch. Now if I was a porch monkey with no job I would get a bunch of free shit.

Thanks just might

Sorry your $13/hr unskilled job has shitty insurance. Pick up a few more shifts and be more productive for your upper class betters and maybe you'll squeak by. Prole.

Work for a union. I pay $40 a month for my family of five. Health and dental. No eye care though. I have blue Cross Blue shield.

universal healthcare would be a better system than the shit we have now tbh

u adding her to your insurance is actually normal for the price ur paying, get over it!

Ew, do you want people like that living longer? I know the world needs ditch diggers and all that, but let's not get too crazy.

thats because your employer's insurnace is losing business!

The problem I have with it is that I'm legally obligated to get insurance.

He won't get over it, he wants either his employer or his insurance company to subsidize him more, like some sort of welfare queen.

Hahaha stupid Fucks if I made $13 hr I would qualify for the cheap insurance. Because I make much more I don't qualify for any of the discounts. Because I work hard and make more money I have to pay more to cover medical insurance for anchor babies and fatherless coons. I have to pay for Pablo's litter of kids and Jamal because he can't seem to be a man and step up.

Obvious bait but... sad thing is so many people really don't get it. I'm not saying Obamacare is anywhere near perfect. I'm sure it has issues, and like any insurance system, especially public(ly administered) it's gonna be really inefficient, but the bitching I hear about increasing healthcare costs and blaming it on Obamacare, from friends I consider good (altho in all cases not terribly bright) people... it's really quite depressing. Mainly that most of their objections are completely bullshit. I'm not sure if I've heard ANY legit complaints from said friends.
Same as some of the anti-Trump stuff. He's got plenty of legit things you can hit him on, but you have people pushing seriously stupid complaints about him (like the "made fun of retarded people" garbage that is news again). FFS why you gotta weaken your position by focusing on the bullshit non- or false-issues?

No wonder we never get anything done.

Yup. I will never forget the first time I broke the $77k/year tax bracket. I paid more in taxes that year than my friends fucking made.

The Jan rolls around and I get $125 back. My buddy got $2700 and was net negative payer.

Help us Trump

My insurance hasn't really budged in the last 3 years. A few percent annually.

You're just getting fucked.

But go ahead and blame it on Obama and call me names. Get mad at everyone except the guys who are fucking you over.

Be smart like that. That's how you change things.

healthcare costs money
I get that
it's just cheaper in other G10 countries because the insurance companies aren't making such huge profits

funny thing is that the ACA (aka Obamacare) was originally the republican response to when the democrats proposed single payer, e.g. government health care

republicans say everything would be better if it ran as a profitable business, so they want to kill public schools in favor of vouchers, and create laws that mandate health insurance with guaranteed profits for insurance companies, in many places they've privatized water and sewer, what's next? make all highways private

You. Marry me

Healthcare is such an overrated topic. Over 90% of all diseases all come from bad habits (eating shit, drinking and smoking)

Simply change so that healthcare only covers accidents and genetic diseases, problem solved.

Why should I pay for the costs of someone's type 2 diabetes or heart issues? Let them rot.

Again, you want your employer and the insurance company to take money from the pockets of their investors to subsidize you. This is America, pal, it doesn't work that way, at least not anymore.

>Your insurance company decided to raise rates because
the Repubs renigged on how much they were going to give to them.

>12% reimbursement rate instead of 35

77k and you paid more than 26k in taxes (based on the $13 you replied to)? Seems unlikely. I don't even pay that high a rate in Canada (last year i made 62 and paid 12... INCLUDING double-cause self employed-pension amount. and i'm a single male so have minimal writeoffs). So no way in hell you paid a third in taxes in the US.

Calm down, the Affordable Care Act will be repealed in the coming months and you'll either have no health insurance or it'll be even more expensive, and since you voted for Trump, you won't be able to complain anymore.

I like this guy.

If you smoke or have a BMI above a certain amount... not on my insurance.

Simple as that

How do you feel about cancer, since it can be both genetic and environmental?

>My wife is pregnant
I costs $500 to have a full-on Cesarean here in Mexico, but racists like you are not welcome.

Know why your employer offers bad, expensive insurance? Because you are totally replaceable, so they don't need to offer decent benefits to keep you. If you leave they'll replace you with another drone.

Live in Australia, where Obamacare got the idea from, where it DIDN'T cost anyrthing per week whatsoever for my wife's pregnancy.

Oh wait, Murica requires more bombs.

38% effective rate. Not sure what state you live in but they have different rates if you weren't aware.

i waaaaant waht evwewun ewses got, the post

Hahahahaha Mexican Healthcare now that's a joke.

Altruism is what separates responsible humans from niggers.
Be a nigger if you want, or pay your dues like everyone else and quit bitching.

You pulled that number out of your ass.
I'm all about having insurance rates depend on your lifestyle, but I know several people who died of cancer (and not 80+ year olds) who lived perfectly healthy lifestyles, to the best of their abilities and the world they lived in. Granted my father's iffy heart... yeah he could be doing more about it, and he should, and maybe if he had to pay double in insurance he would. But still I'd be surprised if it is even 50%.

you should also understand that this is why they allowed gay marriage. they don't give a fuck about stupid homos and their "love" or each other. the final bottom line is that it puts more money into the system.

Even all the things he listed are only minor contributors compared to genetics and environment. They just happen to be significant out of the controllable factors. The uncontrollable factors for health issues are still the biggest causes.

>ACA
>employers insurance
The ACA covers the individual market, not employer plans dumbfuck.

OP has proven he doesn't understand how Obamacare works and is a typical idiot Trump supporter. Unfortunately Obamacare doesn't cover this. /Thread

I'm just sick and tired of paying for other people shit !!! I'm not asking for people to cover more of my stuff but my insurance was the same or only went up by a small percentage every year prior to Obamacare and ever since Obamacare going to affect my insurance has skyrocketed every fucking year. I don't want other people to pay for my shit I don't want to pay for other people shit

Shhhh don't mention "bombs" and the name of your country too close together or America might get some ideas...

look at your deductibles and annual catastrophic cap
$8820/year in premiums
I expect $20/visit and $10-50/prescription and major operations (like pregnancy) can be upwards of a $2000 deductible
but don't worry
if you pay $20,000 of deductibles in one calendar year you don't have to pay any more deductibles

may be bait but the whole keystone of the bill was the public option once obama threw that out it made no sense and just forces us to deal with insurance companies on their terms. We need to cut the shit and have a public health system like EVERY OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS EXCEPT FOR THE U.S.. I think you should have the right to pay for better healthcare but there should be a public option. Insurance companies know they couldn't compete with one (at least not without their bottom line taking a hit) and flipped their shit and obama being the compromiser he is threw it out

Yes, I know it will vary alot state to state... and I don't know if you are including property tax in there as well, and sales taxes to make overall taxation rate. Then I'd buy that number. But 38% effective at 77k? I don't believe it for a second.

Don't worry, when Trump has the power you won't have healthcare anymore, won't cost anything either.

Unless you get bitten by a rattle snake. Pic related.

>Unfortunately Obamacare doesn't cover this.

>Meant "Healthcare insurance"

Ignoring the other issues you mentioned... you realize paying for each other's shit is what insurance IS, right?

> I'm not asking for people to cover more of my stuff

You are literally asking for exactly that. You want your employer to pay a bigger share and/or you want the insurance company to eat more of the cost to cover you. That takes money out of the pockets of their investors, who actually drive the economy, unlike you.

So you are saying that the CEO was a nice guy and then obamacare came around and he suddenly become a greedy piece of shit? That is quite a leap, sir.

>38% effective rate
after your personal exemption, and deductions. IOW you are a lying shitstain.

Not at all, the CEO was always a greedy piece of shit and knew that mouthbreathers would blame Obamacare and not the industry if they jacked up rates.

Also, you're gonna be paying for it anyway. If someone gets real sick cause no insurance, they're eventually gonna go to the hospital and they aren't gonna turn them away. They're gonna give them a massive bill, which they can't and won't pay, and you will end up paying it anyway. The only diff now is that person is paying $100 or something per month instead of nothing.

Yeah I don't know. Check for the damage made to the internal organs. It's not difficult to spot an unhealthy person.

Pulled from a movie actually.

No, he was probably just waiting for an excuse or scapegoat for raising the cost and then the ACA came out.

>I would post mfw OP's face when he actually does some research and finds out that without obomocare he'd owe even more but OP is almost certainly retarded and won't.

Plus it cost money to have a fucking kid-be poor or don't have it

Yeah, insurance companies have always done everything they can to pay out as little as possible, but they knew this was an opportunity to really make some hay.

planned parenthood does pay most of the cost for an abortion

Okay asshole. You're making out on both ends of this fucking deal. You didn't have this cunt insured until now, so you were making out great there.

Then the delivery of the kid she shits out is going to cost your insurance company around $40,000 your co-pay should be about $500. The costs of the OB visits is one co-pay because everything after the first is a follow up.

Pay your fucking premiums. And have fun screwing the insurance out of far more than you're putting this year.

>Pulled from a movie
Great summary of half the problem of the world these days. A little piece of fiction is what people take for truth. We're educated by hollywood and 4ch shit posters, not journalists and professionals (not that the latter is exactly perfect either).

And the individual market takes in so much less than it pays out that employment plans get jacked up to cover the loss. This isn't fucking hard to figure out.

Obamacare gave insurance companies the Green Light to gouge the fuck out of companies and workers b/c people were FORCED to have coverage.

>If you can't insure them, don't breed them
Maybe you should have wrapped it, Cletus

Hollywood? It was a documentary about nutrition buddy.

cspinet.org/eating-healthy/why-good-nutrition-important

Check the leading causes for deaths:

> heart disease
> diabetes
> obesity
> high blood pressure

All lifestyle induced.

Every Democratic president for the last 30 years has been "coming after yer guns!!!!11one" Nobody is taking your damn guns.

This is just NRA propaganda paid for by corporatists. I am amazed in the age of Internet people can't be bothered to fact check shit.

The affordable care act did actually do its job becuase now, if you make under $9,500-13,500 (depending on which state you live in), you will now recive almost free healthcare, including a small co-pay. Plus if you're over 65 or have a bad disability you will recive almost free healthcare just with the co-pays. The problem with American healthcare are the private healthcare companies which are for-profit. Getting rid of Medicare and Medicaid will actually make it very hard for the poor to recive help because they would not be able to pay for privatized healthcare.

Nice Putin talking point, OP

Putin doesn't want America to have healthcare or a military because he hates America. What you are doing is aiding America's enemies

Yeah too bad your candidate lost !!!! Go cry some more about it. Hey how did that recount go ? ? ? Yeah that's what I thought. No stupid it's simple logic & math you add a bunch of people that are not paying into the system but need really expensive medical care somebody has to cover the bill. So because I have worked since I was in high school kept my nose clean out of trouble got an education means I have to pay for fuck ups like you. That can't keep a job because they're fucking lazy. Can't get employed because they're in and out of jail can't support their kids because they're in and out of jail. So I have to pay for shaniqua's babies because your mom got locked up he gets out of jail and then he gets locked up a few months later. Fuck all you lazy piece of shit I'm sick and tired of paying for your stuff get your lazy welfare fucking asses up and get out and work get an education and make enough to cover your own fucking medical insurance.

Obama Care is for the lower class. You need to settle for private insurance if your middle and up.

>This is just NRA propaganda paid for by corporatists.

Declares that the NRA is conspiring with corporations to mislead people about guns.

Whines about others not fact checking.

Sure, but that's nowhere near 90% of healthcare load (or whatever metric you want to apply 90% to)

>I'm don't want other people to pay for my shit
Then pay your medical bills out of pocket.

Where you this upset when you had to pay for some of the billion dollars trump didn't pay in taxes?

The job was to cover the 10 percent of the population that wasn't covered before the law. Now here we are year's later half those people can't be bothered to get their free shit, and the other half have fucked over the 90% who had insurance to begin with.

the democrats are merely republican-lites now. the ACA was only ever going to be a corporate giveaway to the insurance and pharmaceutical companies. and then republicans filled it with a bunch of poison pills on top of that.

it's amazing the ACA has done as well as it has, considering.

Would you rather be dead?

I think 1000 an hour is cheap for a hospital that saves your life. But I am not poor

>Plus if you're over 65 or have a bad disability you will recive almost free healthcare just with the co-pays.
Not true.

Being disabled you get Medicare (2 year waiting period). Then you pay for Parts A&B. Mine costs 10% of my Social Security check. It also only covers 80% of you bill so you will make up the balance.

>Medicare is NOT free

Unless you had a preexisting condition, which many in all classes did. They Obamacare is a godsend (and talk seems to suggest that part will be kept by trump, which is good, but also that's gotta be a good part of why alot of rates went up)

The NRA has been a firearms marketing group for years now. They could give a shit about gun owners, as long as Armalite can get that $$$.

>Then pay your medical bills out of pocket.
I would love to
since I have been forced to buy health insurance I have spent ~10x more on premiums than my health insurance provider and I have paid to health care providers for my treatment
I would love to have an extra $7000 a year

1000 an hour? where do you get that number from?
PS. when i spent 6 hours in a Cali hospital a couple years ago (2 of which was cause they repeatedly forgot about me) the bill was 40k. Almost all of that was just room time. Only a few hun for doc fees and xray.

Fucking FAGGOT Obama FAGGOT !!!! FAGGOT AFFORDABLE FAGGOT Care FAGGOT Act FAGGOT ? FAGGOT My FAGGOT wife FAGGOT is FAGGOT pregnant FAGGOT so FAGGOT I FAGGOT went FAGGOT to FAGGOT HR FAGGOT today FAGGOT to FAGGOT add FAGGOT her FAGGOT to FAGGOT my FAGGOT insurance. FAGGOT I'm FAGGOT going FAGGOT to FAGGOT be FAGGOT paying FAGGOT $367.49 FAGGOT per FAGGOT paycheck, FAGGOT $735 FAGGOT a FAGGOT month. FAGGOT Fucking FAGGOT nigger FAGGOT Obama FAGGOT making FAGGOT me FAGGOT pay FAGGOT for FAGGOT lazy FAGGOT coons FAGGOT and FAGGOT spicks FAGGOT anchor FAGGOT babies. FAGGOT But FAGGOT me FAGGOT and FAGGOT my FAGGOT wife FAGGOT that FAGGOT it FAGGOT worked FAGGOT all FAGGOT their FAGGOT lives FAGGOT and FAGGOT paid FAGGOT into FAGGOT the FAGGOT system FAGGOT don't FAGGOT get FAGGOT shit FAGGOT for FAGGOT free. FAGGOT Affordable FAGGOT I FAGGOT hope FAGGOT he FAGGOT burns FAGGOT in FAGGOT hell FAGGOT hope FAGGOT his FAGGOT daughters FAGGOT get FAGGOT AIDS FAGGOT and FAGGOT he FAGGOT lives FAGGOT long FAGGOT enough FAGGOT just FAGGOT to FAGGOT watch FAGGOT them FAGGOT suffer FAGGOT MONKEY FAGGOT ASS FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT !!!!

>prices rise every year, as they did before the ACA
>ultimately your health care provider's fault
>health insurance costs were killing people when democrats and republicans asked for the ACA

Can't wait to see what comes next. HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE A PRE EXISTING CONDITION OP!!

You really need to touch up on that education thing OP. You've just proven you're a dumbfuck with your thread. Btw you obviously are not very successful or your company would value you enough to keep you and your whore healthy.

You seem angry... can't tell from your dietribe....

I don't want to pay for YOUR shit, so you're going to keep paying high premiums for shit insurance, prole. Shut up and like it, or shut up and don't like it. Nobody cares about people like you, and all your whining will get you exactly nothing.

The funniest part about welfare and food stamps is they just serve to redistribute wealth from the taxpayers to big business like Walmart and McDonald's.

>MFW uneducated dems will deny this.

I FAGGOT would FAGGOT love FAGGOT to
since FAGGOT I FAGGOT have FAGGOT been FAGGOT forced FAGGOT to FAGGOT buy FAGGOT health FAGGOT insurance FAGGOT I FAGGOT have FAGGOT spent FAGGOT ~10x FAGGOT more FAGGOT on FAGGOT premiums FAGGOT than FAGGOT my FAGGOT health FAGGOT insurance FAGGOT provider FAGGOT and FAGGOT I FAGGOT have FAGGOT paid FAGGOT to FAGGOT health FAGGOT care FAGGOT providers FAGGOT for FAGGOT my FAGGOT treatment
I FAGGOT would FAGGOT love FAGGOT to FAGGOT have FAGGOT an FAGGOT extra FAGGOT $7000 FAGGOT a FAGGOT year

pure obvious bullshit.
for one, could you not opt for the $100 a month fine/"tax"?
Second... the biggest flaw in anti insurance logic: "i haven't had anything particularly expensive happen to me yet, so i think this is fine". Then when (or if, but most likely when) it DOES happen, boo hoo how dare the system eat up my house!

Actually you're almost enirely paying for the WWII generations healthcare right now.

Go ahead, tell them to fuck off.