Would you fuck

Would you fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mia_escandon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes.

No. I'm an Android guy.

That's a fuckin stupid question

yoooo wtf is this melanie from killian??? nigga she's a prude.

What's wrong with her op? Does she have a penis or something? If not then your question was stupid.

totally not the same girl. The bitch you posted has a fucked up set of ears and a nose that looks like a dog. Tits look smaller too.

She has pretty eyes

Mia is hot af

first you tell me who you are

Who the fuck is Mia?

>Would you fuck
Fuck, rape, lock up in my 'special' room, go through a truckload of morning after pills.

the name of this girl

Go Through her instagram, exactsame bitch she sit next to me in 4th period bro i'd fucking know

her name Melanie lmao

thats not her lmao. Im OP I would know lol

says melanie on her instagram

thats not her instagram. Totally different person

Nevermind this girl has a different phone, Almost fucking identical tho fucking crazy

>lets be Sup Forums buds irl
No, you sound like a loser faggot.

yeah well you suck at 4th period then or whatever class teaches sarcasm. Fuckin kids today. Can use a dog face filter but can't detect a joke about one. No wonder Mia won't fuck your stupid Mexican ass.

read the fucking posts faggot

yeah I read them. I read where you flipped your stupid strawberry picking brain because you thought some guy you knew posted some cunt you knew who doesn't give you the time of day. Then you realized what a stupid fag you were like all of us did the first time you posted.

fuck you mean i talk with her everyday fuckass nigga she 15 if i fuck her i go jail dumbass nigga, faceass nigga, 22 still live with his mom asss nigga

Not the same girl phhhoto.com/mvlanie_xo

's girl is WAYYY hotter than that spic.

you do? What's her last name then

so then you must be on your 4th sophomore year and are 19? Otherwise you make no sense with that jail shit. Fuckin clown shoes.

OP here she is 15. First name is Mia. If you know her you probably know her last name and what school she goes to

>phhhoto.com/mvlanie_xo
yeah wayyyy hotter. That melanie girl is a little skank lolita that Juan must really have a thing for.

We have an elective class together. All grades are mixed in electives dumbfuck imma senior dumb ass nigga

Aragatee or some hard to spell spanish shit like that. like ik how to Say it but spelling it? fuck outta here. its pretty similar to what i wrote tho

you got the wrong girl. Her last name is Escandon, she goes to Carrillo. Our classes are not mixed

why do you beaners culturally appropriate nigger slang? Too stupid to call me a spic?

>imma senior
4th year being a senior, I see.

moar eye candy for yall, her with another gorgeous stunner and some retard white kid

lol cuba =/= mexico.

twitter.com/mia_escandon

my man

who the fuck said anything about Mexico, Juan? I said spic. That covers the lot of you.

Media, last image....

you did. "Beaner" is specifically mexican you dumbfuck

exactly

you can't seriously be this stupid lol.

aww man, she's 15-16....fuck

OP needs to show more. Either she's stuffing that bra or hit a big growth spurt recently and them titties got bigger.

twitter.com/mia_escandon this is her.