So i'm a junior in high school and i'm in our school's rifle team, there's a girl there called Alie and she is a senior...

So i'm a junior in high school and i'm in our school's rifle team, there's a girl there called Alie and she is a senior. I like her but I don't know if she might like me back, i'm planning on asking her before rifle season is over in about a month so I need you guys' opinion on it, would a senior girl date me? I look alright and am relatively fun to be around and have some 10/10 memes, she likes elder scrolls and loves horse riding and has a barn.

Поешь говна.

Why that pic tho op?

Shoot up the school to impress her

good idea, how would you go about doing that?

dew it.

roll for this

dew it

Nigga just do it. It's closure one way or the other. Good luck.

Shoot her in the leg. Blame it on the dude next to you. Then care for her.

OR legit tell her how you feel and hope she's mature enough to appreciate it.

Underage b&

Fuck her under that soviet flag, then share pics

Yes, but I wouldn't OP because she'll be going to college a year before

I don't think this is b8, I think I know this guy irl

this

>junior in high school
Mods, take him away.

Do you actually talk to her directly? Do you ever have conversations together that don't essentially rely on a mutual friend being there? Are those conversations actually conversations instead of socially-obligatory greetings like "how was your day?" How are you?" etc. Do you ever just do stuff together after school, for fun instead of school related activities? Does she at least sometimes initiate conversations or activities?

If your answer overall to these questions is yes, then try. You'll regret never knowing a lot more than a "no". If your answer to these questions overall was no, then it still doesn't hurt to try but seriously don't get your hopes up.

Get off Sup Forums. Asking for relationship advice here is like asking Stephen Hawkings workout tips.

MODS!!!

Go for it user.

Look on the bright side, if she doesn't like you you can just shoot up the school and blame it on her.

Mods