User

user,
when does a woman deserve Rape ?

When she says no

Never. Get it through your fucking skull and stop asking.

When they are Synth

never

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick.

And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped.

Rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewellery and don't want to give sex away for free.

When she falsely accuses someone, that guy should be free to rape her. If he's been fucked by that might as well do it.

Kek at the flirty eyes

this

So rape is a compliment? "Hey you look sexy" *begins rape* "Why thanks so much. It's nice to know I'm appreciated"

This guy gets it

Also, I love numer 11. "underraped" I didn't know there's an amount of rape all women are expected, nay, SUPPOSED to have and going X amount of time without results in them being underraped which results in....less sandwiches being made? lolwut?

It's nice to know I am doing my part to keep that 'underraped women' statistic down.

Isis rapes all the time

I'm confused. Are you raping or actively not raping?

I love the idea of holding a woman down while she screams and blowing a load inside her as much as the next guy, but to believe any of the crap in your bait propaganda you'd have to be mentally ill.

Raping at least three times a month. I think of it as vigilante justice. Putting uppity cunts in their place. Bring em down a peg. I am just one man doing God's work.

Lesbians are allowed to rape

*tearful salute with hand trembling from soaring feelings erupting in heart* God BLESS you, sir. God bless America!

Don't think me Sir, just rape it forward. After all.... it was my privilege.

"rape it forward" You, sir, are the reason I go on Sup Forums. You have renewed my faith in this board. Sincere thanks

Never
also sauce

More

i was raped by a priest when i was little and i can tell you it aint fun

When she asks for it, obviously

I'm just an oldfag trying to keep the original Sup Forums alive in some small way. And also get my dick wet. I'm no hero... I'm just a guy interested in keeping the world fucked. Maybe one day I will share my stories. The tales of my cock punishing the guilty like Justice's throbbing sword. One day soon, I will return. Until then, just call me.... The Patriarch.....

fucking sauce please
so hot

sauce?

>Until then, just call me...

Autism Prime