Hey guise , so long story short . I believe my girlfriend is cheating on me but have no real means by which to prove...

Hey guise , so long story short . I believe my girlfriend is cheating on me but have no real means by which to prove , however she left for a few hours and she forgot her phone samsung galaxy behind .
I was curious as to what possible means do i have to access the phones content .

Pic related - its the phone

why do you think shes cheating on you? also if she is she would not have forgotten her phone,,,,unless she is stupid...

You don't know her password 200% cheating

If the phone has an SD card, you can remove it and plug it into your pc with an sd card to see what she has saved on it.
I don't know if there's a way of actually cracking the phone's password and checking the internal storage on your pc or the phone itself, but if there really is a way, i doubt anyone is really going to tell you here how it's done.

Download sd card for noodz and then post them

Just ask one of your friends whom she doesnt know very well to try and fuck her.

Samsung galaxy what?

Some of them do have alternative methods to get into the phone.

Well?

s7 edge wannabe it guru

an imbecile can identify this phone

Kek check out this insecure faggot, can't trust his girls enough to let them have a password on their phone. You realise everyone is entitled to privacy and you're probably going to drive them to cheat by being such a little bitch right?

Well fuck helping you then lol

>Implying a woman would forget her phone
>Implying she wouldn't notice quickly and come back to get it

Hi I'm OP I need help

Hi OP I think I can help you

Fucking artist get a life

The end.

>Fucking artist get a life

I'm not even OP but he doesn't need help from you fucking tools who have no idea what phone it is

the fuck do you even know if you cant id a phone?

>I'm not even OP

Bullfuckingshit.
Bullfuckingshit.

answer the question you fucking retard

what the fuck do you know about getting into a android os on a phone you cant even id but pretend to be some elite haxxor ?

Hahaha exactly, totally avoiding the fact that you are OP and lied to seem like someone agrees with your bullshit opinion hahaha

Thinking hardware and software are the same thing.

Nobody was pretending to be an elite haxxor, was gonna help you, but now I see you're a fucking artist edgelord who has to pretend to be someone else to seem like he has friends or, just people who think he's not dumb af, I'm leaving your stupid ass thread lol I'll be gone by the time you reply so I'd save yourself the humiliation and effort.

Kek busted

gtfo here you stupid fucking 400lb immobile piece of trash

>implying proprietary hardware doesnt point to specific security software

fucking wannabe faggot

windows should recognize it in recovery mode, allowing to see internal storage

>Hurr be a real man and "TRUST" your girl.

You're retarded as fuck. If you don't know her password, most likely she's cheating on you. Girls get hit on everyday and on a occasion a good looking stud will catch her eyes and cheat.

the butthurt is strong

tbh I hope she is cheating and feeding you sloppy seconds, you deserve it

Cuz it looks like every single fucking shitty galaxy that's come out to date you hopeless fuck nugget

>install gentoo

give the phone back dude

For a faggot asking the internet for help you sure are aggresive to the people you want help from samefag

>If you don't know her password, most likely she's cheating on you.
>user thinks that wanting mere privacy is a sign of cheating.

>looks like every single fucking shitty galaxy that's come out to date

>unique and proprietary wrap around screen

>looks EXACTLY like every other phone

again you mongoloids im not even OP

idk wtf that faggot went but who gives a fuck about your opinions if you cant even keep up with current technology trends?

>user thinks wanting privacy is NOT a sign of cheating

Smart people

Ignorant arrogant dumb af OP.

Prove me wrong.