Ok Sup Forums here is the story of how I got kicked out of school last year

Ok Sup Forums here is the story of how I got kicked out of school last year.

>be me
>be 16
>standing outside school
>spot a black cat
>asked my friend with a trans am to give me a ride home so I can take this kitty w/ me
>named it rebel cuz yee yee diesel redneck lyfe
I'm using real names because IDC if I expose the kid
>Jacob pulls in my Driveway
>open his door
>rush of excitement hits
>push his door shut by the window
>convertible
>tweaks the window a bit
>"I want 50$ to repair this"
>bro were friends I have tools to fix this it was my mistake
>no you're a dumbass I want 50$
>comes in my house demanding gramaw for money
>fug u kid lel
>Months go by and we all make fun of Jacob on the bus ride to and from vocational
>except one day
>walk in vocay
>buy a nice mtn dew because muh sugar
>mark "I think" made a comment about how Jacob is a fuckin babby
>"at least I don't break my friends window then not do anything about it"
>so I speak up "Jacob I was cool with you I would've been more than happy to fix it myself"
>no it needs welded and a body shop has to do it professionally because the doors are plastic
>ok so throw a heat resistant blanket over the door and let me weld it
>before I could finish the sentence he tardrages my mtn dew all over my face
>kinda reminds me in cod when u get shot and blood goes on the screen imagine that but with mtn dew that's what it looked like
>instant reaction was to stand up and swing first niggaaaaa
>stood up
>swung first

I'll have u know to this day people still make jokes about how that was the loudest punch they ever heard

Anyways
>principal pulls me back from the table
>I say "I'm done hittin him you don't have to hold me back anymore"

I guess I should've put it into context better. We were sitting at like a lunchroom table. He was sitting across from me. Etc etc.

>16
>last year
>mods mods mods

The principal shouldn't have touched you tbh.

Should have been the campus supervisors.

It was vocational school pretty sure they have different laws there. For instance you actually have rights at vocational such as the right to defend yourself.

Why did you think you could repair the window better than a professional? $50 is cheap for a bodyshop repair, you sound like a complete and utter faggot not only did you damage his shit but you refused to pay to fix it even though it was a cheap payment and wanted to negotiate even though it was your fault?

fucking wanker.

should've paid him you fucker. you broke it.

>defend yourself
>from soda

Yeah, nah. You're a tool who got what was coming.

It wasn't a broken window. It was tweaked. All it would've taken was a tack weld and a heat resistant blanket.

And I tried to make amends by fixing it myself

Idk man I don't like to fight but it felt good hitting him

doesn't fucking matter you moron. you broke his property, you're at his mercy.

if he says pay up, you pay up. unless it's some ludicrous exchange like 'bend over', but $50 is perfectly reasonable.

I am a clown who does back flips for coins.

Eh. People have said it both ways. Some say what I tried to do was right u guys say what I did was wrong. It's all in the eye of the beholder. I was just raised that it's selfish if you break something of someone's to just hand them money and say "on your way"

Just always taught to say sorry and can I fix this for you.

yeah because surely he wants some faggot wrecking his car even worse

You didn't answer the question, you just glossed over it like every 17 year old does.

Why. did. you. think. you. would. do. a. better. job. than. a. paid. professional.

you've been alive for 17 years, there's fuckloads of people that have been working on cars for triple your life cunt and you think you can do better than them?

Or maybe you just don't see how it was YOUR fault and you're the cunt for doing this to a supposed "friend"

Yes because I'm a mechanic and have been all my life. There's a reason we were friends. Love of cars my guy. Besides I have a shop, welder, and tools.
Because it was a literal tweaked peice of metal inside the door. It's as simple as taking off the panel and tack weldingit back together. My 67 year old grandfather even suggested that's what I should do. But the kid was a "real drag racer boy" and had to get a shop to do everything for him. That's the only reason he wanted a shop to do it.

yeah, and anyone who says you did the right thing is an inbred idiot.

doesn't matter if he didn't accept your heart-warming offer, you broke his goddamn window. you have to abide by his terms so long they're reasonable.

you don't get to decide the punishment when you fuck up.

But user I never broke his window. There was no shattered glass. When I pushed his door shit all it did was bend the metal frame on the inside of the door my guy

bend, break. it's the same thing. you /damaged/ his car. semantics.

you still fucked up.

To put it into perspective. The door, and window, were stilly fully and 100% functional. I honestly just think he got ticked because I'm used to shutting doors by the window and he hated it.

>kicked out of school last year
>be 16

underage b& gtfo

what the fuck? I remember when this board had good content

What car guy shuts a car door by the fucking window? Christ no wonder he didn't want you to mess with his shit.

fuck this, how can anyone be do dense?

you bent his door. that counts as damage. now you have to pay the price, whatever it is, so long it's within reason.

anything else is wrong. fuck.