Really Sup Forums? really?

Really Sup Forums? really?
>Sup Forums chuckles
Really Sup Forums? It's the equivalent of crumps acting British.
>Sup Forums shits itself laughing

It's 2017, Sup Forums

>Sup Forums dies

hngggk what does he make OLVES OR SUMTHIN

hnnnngggggkkkkkkkkkk

Why Sup Forums?

frog is nice

bzzz im a fawking Sup Forums, makin hunee n shit

wach owt ill sting ya with my big fawkin bee peckaa faaaawk yea

I'm guessing you're part of the oppressed trans-species identity. It's the current year! Why should trans-species even be a problem!

It's like you're denying him his right to be trans-racial. Some white people are black, Sup Forums! It's like Queen of England saying that she has privileged when we know she doesn't cause she's a woman!

>Sup Forums can't stop laughing

thay look like sum of my muddah's friends. dey wuld come ova an help hur fix the floorboreds in her bedroom

"O chippa you be a good boy n stay in th livin room"

Sup Forums died in 2006
but theres a strong argument that Sup Forums died in 2003

wared evrywun GO

ya hurd wut i sed

English chap here, just want to apologise for the fact that our least funny member of society seems to have made it onto your screens. We don't endorse him or his views, and just about everyone over here thinks he's a cunt

>Sup Forums died in 2006

Ah, but see? You're most likely a white male and therefore have not been able to see the struggles Sup Forums has gone through due to your privilege. It's 2017! Starting thinking about other people instead of just yourself!

>Sup Forums applauds

d

And yet another misogynist appears to show his white male privileged with quads in 2017.

Really, Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums Roars with applause

JON OLEVER wut r u askin plz sir may i have sum mor or sumthin?

fawk i screwt UP. fawkin getin zooted tonite

You see, mental illness is a huge problem in this country. Particularly because white males patriarchy are making up stories that muslim migrants increase rape. The truth is white males have been raping all the time!

..my mudda wuldent go fer that kind of convirsashin

"Chippa u shuldent b talking abowt such thing u need 2 be a betta boy now rub my bunyins"

my muddah dolores, marvelis woman

rubineske woman