Sup b

Sup b
im planing to get high this weekend
and today i just bought this pipe to smoke my weed
Share some tips for a noob

Don't grind it up too fine. it'll clog your pipe. Next time buy a glass one hitter or pipe. This metal ones don't burn as well. They're cheap too. I got this for like $10

1. Underage get out
2. No need to hold lighter on weed when lighting it up. Just get it burninga little bit and then suck into oral cavity. Hold smoke there for a bit to cool down and then take a breath from ur mouth as if u were taking a big breath from ur noise (ty taking a big breath with ur nose rn, breathing in smoke through the mouth should also feel like this)
3. Get some water near by for coughs
4. make a plan for what u will do while high

Thats about all. Feel free to add anything.

Great advice.
Ill add that more is better. More weed is always better. got it? dont be a cheap jew

crackhead confirmed

ahh. thats why it never works right. you light the bottom.

not underage
25 yo!
1st time i got high was when i was 20

Thanks b/ro
i got my for $2 usd in a local store

Your friends will tell you to hold the smoke in. Do not hold the smoke in. It takes your lungs three seconds to absorb all of the THC, the psychoactive compound in pot, from the smoke. Every second after the three second mark kills brain cells. I always used to hold it in, and I can tell that I'm not as sharp as I used to be.

You're so underage it hurts reading your post.

Lurk moar faggot.

Id suggest not grinding that shit up too finely, but some is alright.
Try starting out slow and deal with your high, add more when you feel like it.
The high sometimes creeps up on you, and suddenly you sit there, have forgotten what the hell you were doing, saying or watching and everything is super fucking hard to do. Sometimes following earlier statement every position you sit in/ lay down/ standing is uncomfortable, which sucks major league cock.
If it's your first time, don't expect too much. My first time I smoked with some buds, we got pizza which was fucking delicious and then I went home, was really tired and slept for 4 hours. Couldn't really feel the high as much as the other effects, like food being delicious and your bed being comfy as fuck.

>don't grind it up too fine
made this mistake myself, proceeded to take shitty hits until I unclogged it

Come now, Pharell
We all know this ain`t yo first time

Ditch it and get a vaporizer instead. Gives you more bang for your buck and way less harmful.

fuck off then fag!

Don't smoke too much. Like, when you get a body high (you feel floaty) you can stop. I recently smoked a shitton, like enough to kill a small dog, got a two day long headache.

if and when you graduate to a legit smoker, smoke bowls. Coarsely ground pot on bottom, followed by a later of kief, then a layer of almost finely ground pot.

If you're feeling really adventurous, add a dab on top. But only if you're a pro smoker. You will most certainly be very high.

Get a pair of scissors or something and cut your weed in pieces about the size of peas. Or pick it apart with your fingers, doesn't matter.
Then get a flat two plates, put your weed on one of them and add bleach until the weed can be fully submerged in it. Cover with the other plate and let soak for at least 24 hours.
Get rid of bleach, put weed on a piece of tinfoil or something and set it on the heater to dry. You can also put it in the oven for faster results. Don't go over 115° though!
It'll taste a little odd, but the bleach makes the THC, the substance in weed that gets you high, more potent and will give you a longer and more enjoyable buzz.

This is true. If money is no concern get a nice vape pen and only buy oil. Dabs are the way to go for max high and better health.

Welp this is goning to be 2nd time!
ill green text my 1st time if guys want to know

Sounds real gud!

yeah man been doing that for years. works like a charm!

please do

Nah he just got high so much it destroyed his brain

ill start in a moment
hold pls!

So what you need to do is go buy some coke and sprinkle it on your bowls. Nothing like it.

bump

>doing coke

Get a bong you fucking faggot.

It's not killing brain cells, it's real fucking bad for your lungs though.

Best way to smoke man, lets me drag a quart out to a fortnight.

To expensive
Still living with parents
im wining more less above minimun wage

then use your dads bong.

nice dubs,
>implying his dad would let his faggot son use his bong

No potato

just learn how to roll a fucking joint you imbecil

I know already but i wanted to try something different

Yes Potato, I am actually a potato farmer

Fuck this dude. Being high is about finding your comfort zone. To me more is always better, but not everyone is like that. My best friend has his comfort zone at half baked. Just experiment and find where you like it. If at any point you feel like you don't need to or don't want to take another hit then don't force yourself to, and don't let other people make you do it either.

>I'm not underage guys I'm 25 yo!
>still living with parents

I can't tell what's more sad. You lying, or you telling the truth.

I like to smoke until I'm in a vegetable like state. them i crack out a 6 pack of beer.

Don't smoke too much. Don't smoke too little. Gauge how you feel after a two second hit, wait 30 seconds-a minute, repeat until feeling nice and silly. It smells, so if you're trying to conceal it keep that in mind. It's an aphrodisiac, use that to your advantage in the future. Those are first things that come to mind.

Don't become a stoner. Don't go around advertising your use. Good luck

POTATO !!!
is that you!!! ?
you left my spaguetti when i was only a berry!!!

The average age to leave home is 24 in Aus.
Finding a decent place and actually getting is a huge pain in the ass when you haven't rented before, and when you living on student wages the only real way is into a share with a bunch of gronks, cut him some slack.

Shhhh getti potato is home now.

Here goes
1st time green texting
also apologies if bad english
2nd language FUCK

>be me 20yo last year of High School
>Got out of class
>Friend says "Lets go party naw"
>"Lets do it"
>Go to far away place
>Nice home, middle of the road, Small but comfy
>Couple of guys and chicks drinking Tequila, Coronas
>The girls go upstairs making lots of noise
>We were watching movies and shit
>Friend says "Lets see what the girls r doing"
>Go to the 1st room
>Door wide open
>2 chicks smoking
>"What are you smoking?"
>1st one (8/10) "Wanna try?"
>Got closer
>fist hit of joint
>"Woah this is weed!?"
>They laugh
>Second hit
>Start Coughing a lot
>Friend joins too
>We rest in the floor for a moment
>2nd girl (5/10) "Tell us if you feel it"
>Both of us turn to answer
>"We dont feel shit!"
>We go down stairs
>Friend says "OMG bro my legs i cant feel them"
>OHSHIT.PNG
>"you ok man?"
>"let me go down and have some rest"
>he drank some tequila first and then he smoked
>he sat on sofa and little later he starts laughing like a kid
>he starts to feel panic
>worried about his parents finding out he is high
>All of sudden i feel happy
>laughing of his story of being worried
>Feeling weird
>cant feel my legs
>they feel like pile of legos moving arround
>and really really happy
>suddenly i realize i need to go back home
>panic intensifies over same shit of my friend
>"what if mom finds out?"

If you start to panic, drink water. Irrational thoughts start, drink water

"DANIEL, ARE YOU HIGH?"

I love to snort a little 10 cent line of meth and then just smoke till i can't move. It's wonderful. Yes i realize I'm a degenerate piece of shit for doing meth. Don't have to tell me.