Hey Sup Forums I was wondering if anyone had any experience with picking up chicks in Japan...

Hey Sup Forums I was wondering if anyone had any experience with picking up chicks in Japan? I'm 6" with broad shouldered and a bit muscly also not butt ugly either. Is this what they like or do they prefer skinny asian dudes?

Do you speak nip?

Ching changalang ying wang

not a word unfortunately

OK, so that means that you'll have a better chance with girls who aren't just massive sluts. Unless that's what you want. How long are you staying in animeland?

OK, so that means you'll have trouble with girls who aren't massive sluts. Unless that's what you want. How long are you staying in animeland?

I'm there for about 2 weeks,some in the snow, Sapporo and Tokyo

OK, so that means you'll have trouble with girls who aren't massive sluts. Unless that's what you want. How long are you staying in animeland?

Alright, so judging by the time period and the lack of language skills your best bet is just going to be Jap girls who are hungry for some white dick. Don't rely on just my advice alone, I only know so much.

So just go out clubbing most nights? Or is there a particular place they go like bars and stuff?

I don't have any experience, but I recall seeing guys with experience in Japan (and other countries) posting articles over at Returnofkings.com. Use the search function and you should find it.

I'm honestly really curious about this myself. I'm 6'1"+, very muscular and well dressed. But I wonder because Japan seems like it is too xenophobic, despite western men having bigger dicks and being more attractive that most Japanese men (?).

That would be what I'd do. Just be careful of expensive booze and gaijin-hunters.

dont bother. their parents will hate you and make them marry a japanese man anyways. and he'll probably make more than you do. not worth the long term hassle for such short term gains.

>Japan seems like it is too xenophobic

Not as much as you'd think especially if you're white.

I got with a girl while in Hiroshima funnily enough. Just try your best to talk to them. A lot speak English better than you think. Compliment them on their language skills and other snit. Go out for drinks and food.

Sweet thanks for the advice
I just wanna fuck one or two not marry them user
Sounds pretty easy, did you meet with her often before getting with her or was it a one time thing?

I'm the last guy. I met her while I was just around shopping and talked to her once and told her to come by the Hostel I was staying in. We went out to eat and then for drinks after that and back to the hostel. It was super easy for whatever reason, which I'm not used to at all. In general the Japs liked to be complimented on their English skills like I mentioned but just be nice and flirty.

Try a Japanese man and report back

>OK, so that means that you'll have a better chance with girls who aren't just massive sluts. Unless that's what you want. How long are you staying in animeland?

>6"
There's your problem.
You're 6 inches tall. They can't see you.

thanks for bumping my thread
Sounds good user, thanks
sʜɪᴛ

if you can't lift a fucking chick then you're hopeless, get on the farm and start by lifting worms, then go to snails, then graduate to chicks.

>Double dubs

You will surely get the gook poon.

If you don't speak Japanese, TRY to, make them think you're trying to learn their language. It's the same in almost any foreign country, make the effort, make them want to teach you. they think it's cute