Pic unrelated

pic unrelated

boyfriend is going to meps for the marines this thursday and just smoked last friday at his friend's 21st bday party.

anyone have stats on his chances of passing? he's around 5'7" and i think 120ish lbs. not sure how much bud he smoked but i can ask if needed.

THC is detectable for about 30 days. He's not joining the Marines anymore...

could he push back his meps date if he told his recruiter?

If he tells his recruiter he smoked, he's just as screwed. He can try to delay the MEPS visit, but I wouldn't recommend that he tell the recruiter it's because of MJ. Maybe illness, death in family , something, but he'll need a full 30 days to be sure.

Tbh, they don't care. Just weave a 'changing my life' sob story and he's in. Also, Army is better. They're all just corporate asset watchdogs anyway.

If it's anything but a saliva test he's gonna get caught without cheating the test

And seriously, 5'7" and 120ish pounds? Is he joining the marines cause he's got a manlet complex?

HAHA HE'S RETARDED GET FUCKED YOU PIECE OF SHIT STONERS

What a dumbass.
I think he got the short end of the stick

Nice of you to date a double retard
Your kids will be beautiful

I looked a lot into it cause I'm worried as hell about him, but apparently a lot of recruiters are really chill about it and some offer drug tests before meps so they can make sure the kid is ready.
He wasn't supposed to go for another month or so, but his recruiter sprung it on him today as an early birthday present lmao.

He's pretty dead set on Marines. His best friend is going in too and if he gets deployed, it's like half the time of Army deployment which I'm 100% okay with. I'm pretty sure his recruiter wouldn't care with or without the sob story honestly, I've met the guy and he seems really laid back.

He was like 127 I think last time he weighed himself lmao. Has been eating a lot and working out to gain weight lol. I'm only 5'1 so his height doesn't bother me,

Army is crap compared to the USMC, although tbh I'd recommend USAF, unless he really wants to do a full career as military. If he does want to do 20, then I'd recommend USN.

How long are you going to wait after he gets sent to basic before you start fucking his friends?

Are you okay? You seem a little too excited to bash on a guy for occasionally smoking at a party user.

>Be degenerate pot smoker
>Is going to get fucked at Meps
>Acted like a retard and screwed up his future

It's fucking pottery in motion, I have a massive justice boner

I'm pretty sure it's not a permanent exclusion if you don't pass the drug test, just a kind of "come back again once you're sober" thing

Air Force is best for post-military job skills. Shooting guns isn't going to have a place on most resumes

Navy offers a ton of training that provides for a career in the civilian sector. Air Force is best for a short stint though, as they don't do shit, and rarely deploy.

This is 100% wrong btw. Military has a zero tolerance policy for drugs. You pop on a whiz quiz, you done.

Pretty sure he was gonna try to do a technical MOS in the Marines so he can have more civilian job opportunities once he's out and avoid deployment if possible.

I think it's by branch. Read some story where the kid failed while at meps for one branch, and some other one was giving him a chance or something. Coulda just been a shit story though.

USAF here and I work at a lab. If/when he pops positive, he's out of a federal career forever.

-I've got 27 years in the Salvation Army
-We'll take him
-Those other branches are nothing but faggots

Thanks for clarification.
I had an internship through the navy doing cyber forensic type shit and that's what I was told there. Also told you have no chance of getting a clearance if you've smoked or if you say you haven't and then fail a poly. Mentor there told me about a guy who had a Top Secret clearance and lost it cause he smoked in-between polys.

I'll compromise and say Air Force and Navy are both great choices for civilian career training. They're both in charge of the logistics and infrastructure, so there's IT, engineering, mechanics, and tons of other shit in both

Normally I would wait for you to post tits before I help you and your man out but I feel like being nice.

Tell him to get Niacin and cranberry pills take 3 a day, 3x a day everyday up until his test; get white tea and drink that every day before the next step; he needs to run his ass off with heavy clothing on. From right now up until Thursday he needs to be running pretty much nonstop.

Pills + Tea + Running all day = burning the thc out of his fat cells = passed drug test. You're welcome

Also, check me

Shit luck dude, off by one

Thanks user.

Still pretty new to Sup Forums so explain what check is please lmao

Before I hit the sack: he doesn't have to go. Tell him to tell his recruiter he wants to change the date, that he can't go. If he says he won't, he can say he's going to fail on purpose. If he then stops process altogether, go to the other Marines recruiter closest to you.
He doesn't have to say why, it's personal. Just be consistent.

I know man. So fucking close, would've been nice

"check" means "lurk more"

You need to chek this guy

Thank you

No problem. Seriously though he can't be lazy about it. The goal is to sweat and burn as much fat as possible, also urinate as much as possible.

I also forgot two things: he needs to be drinking as much water as he can stomach. He should also take b-12 to stop his urine from appearing diluted.

what's does "lurk" mean?

:(((

Also, post tits OP

You're not OP don't make me look dumb.

You might have seen them already so I'm good.

Can we see cameltoe in panties por favor?

His own fucking fault since he knew he was going in soon. Better off trying to get it pushed back to the original date somehow.

For future reference: it's detectable in hair and blood for up to 30 days.

My nigga we helped you out, post tits

...or don't, I don't give a fuck at this point. It's your honor on the line not mine

Isn't it closer to 2 months for hair? I thought 30 days was just for piss

Nah, its 30 for all 3

I knew a guy who did this. His recruiter postponed his MEPS date and told him he was an idiot.

He wasn't planning on going in until well after it would be out of his system and his recruiter sprung it on him. Pretty sure they don't test hair at meps though, just piss.

Half of Sup Forums has seen my tits cause of my ex so I'm gucci. Plus if you can't tell by the entire post itself I'm in a relationship. Sorry user.

Tits or gtfo cum dumpster

I mean I told him he was dumb when he did it but he isn't a habitual smoker anymore. Was last summer but that's about it. This was his first time smoking in months and it was his friend's birthday so though it was stupid, at least he didn't do it just for shits and giggles.

Not showing cp gtfo

But you can't be on this site if you're underage, so it wouldn't be cp

Half of Sup Forums has seen your tits

You won't post them cause cp

Recruiters have a quota to meet, they desperately need to meet their monthly goals, so they're usually lax about it.

if the recruiter ISNT cool with it, your dude can opt out of his meps date and start over with a new recruiter once he's clean. Recruiters don't keep piss tests on file, only MEPS does.

Tits or gtfo perfect angel?

Do you really expect that everyone on Sup Forums is 18+.
Mods you should prob delete my post sorry I'm a few months underage ))):

Ex posted a dropbox with pics and doxxed me on Sup Forums in November and has been doing it since. Only reason I ever got on Sup Forums to begin with lmao. I also won't post them because I have respect for myself and my partner.

>Respect for myself

>Dating a guy too dumb to join the Marines

try again sweet cheeks

I told him to get the date pushed back. I mean technically the recruiter can't force him to go early anyway, right?

No but thanks for calling me an angel at least you tried.

He ain't getting in.

I expect that part of this site's agreement is that posters are 18+, so any photos of its users are 18+ or it's the site's fault, not the users' fault

Recruiter has entirely zero power over the recruit. Everything is entirely voluntary until you step on the plane to Boot camp

The recruiter can refuse to see him at a later date. I'm pretty sure they've got a bit of leeway in how they conduct their recruiting

Once again, he smoked with the assumption that he wouldn't be going to meps for over a month. Not dumb, just unfortunate.

Thanks user

In which case he could just pick a different recruiter. Don't underestimate how thirsty Military Recruiters are for that Recruiter pay bonus.

Can we at least get a legs picture?

Of course that's always an option, dude just has to be willing to find out when a different recruiter is at the office, or drive out of the way to a different one

I'm a double amputee sorry ))):

Yeah true. He's with the recruiter from his school right now so I dunno where else he'd find one but I'm pretty sure the one he's with would be laid-back anyhow.

Are both your tits amputated?
Because before we see pics you have none faggot

How funny would it be if this guy joins the marines and gets his legs taken off too?

you could be wheelchair buddies!

Op, how often does he smoke? I smoked a week before i went to MEPS and took a piss test and passed.

How come you do all your smileys backwards?

And come on, I'm not even looking for nudity, just any picture really. I don't doubt you're a grill, I'm just bored

Guess you're a strong follower of the "seeing is believing" mindset?

I mean hopefully he'll just get some desk job, at least that's what he's aiming for. Maybe if a spy bombed the place? Shit. Wheelchair buddies for life.

>Desk job

Why even bother joining the marines?
The marines can't guarantee him a deskjob. Even if he signs for one, they can reassign him before he gets to his job training.

Army has guaranteed MOS signing.

Honestly, who joins the marines for a desk job?

Unless you're the Polar Express, believing isn't seeing

He used to do it kinda often, maybe every couple of weeks, but this is his first time in mooonths.

Backwards smileys from my emo phase I guess lmaaooo. Does a selfie with a timestamp work? I mean if someone recognizes me I'll probably kms but oh well.

>Thinking that smoking pot makes u a degenerate
user aren't u a little young for this website

Don't gotta put your face in it, I don't follow any of the femanons on here anyways

Because he's okay with not getting a desk job and his best friend is doing Marines so they're doing the buddy thing or whatever it's called.

What do you even want a picture of? I'm so confused.

Oh cool, I went to basic with a couple of homos who did that. one of my friends from high school did that too, joined up and went to basic with his dad.

He should be fine then. Tell him to drink lots of water and cranberry juice. Maybe try to sweat it out.

My recruiter piss tested me before he even sent me to MEPS just to ensure he wouldn't send me there to have me fail. I BARELY passed though. That THC line was just faintly there.

Idk if all recruiters offer piss tests though. He could always tell his recruiter he wants to wait a bit before going to MEPS. They dont fuck around with drugs like they used to. Used to be if you popped you could come back in 6 months... Now if you pop you're dq'd for life.

Sorry for the wall of text, but long story short, since he doesn't smoke often and since its been months since the last time he smoked, he should be fine. I was in the same position and im laying in a barracks bed right now

Thanks. He said he's trying to get it pushed back but he has a pretty fast metabolism anyhow so he'll hopefully be good if he tries to flush it out.

Says the weedsmoking highschooler

Ouch

Well I mean I was kinda working my way down the levels of lewdness. Some user said tits, I said in underwear, I said legs, so just a picture of you in your pajamas is next I guess. It wasn't ever about figuring out who you are, you weren't supposed to be recognizable

Actually just graduated

THC isn't metabolized the same way as alcohol. The speed of your dietary metabolism isn't a factor.

>Ex posted a dropbox with pics and doxxed me on Sup Forums in November
Idk if you saw that earlier but I'm paranoid someone with the link would recognize me and add the link to this thread and then rip me.

It's January though... You finish high school early, or are you just working right now?

Well I mean I graduated in 2016

>120lbs

God I fucking hope he never ends up at a COP, only weighing that much. Watching him attempt to carry out one of his buddies if ever needed would be a fucking meme/10.

Aren't you a big boy

Dunno what COP is but he's been gaining weight recently at least looll.

That's why I said legs earlier, but that's fair enough. People will recognize crazy things every once in a while. So how come you asked about this instead of just looking at google?

Did look at Google but I've been on Sup Forums a lot recently just lurking and figured it wouldn't hurt anything. Got advice so it worked haha.

tell jordan hes retarded for smoking

>pottery in motion
>calls others retarded

Keep up the good work user.

Isn't his name try again.

Lurk more before posting please

Combat Outpost. Shit has me dead just at the thought of him ever attempting to carry one of his (let's just say 170lb avg) buddies out on his shoulders while in full kit.

Tits or gtfo

Oh. Well shit.

True lol, and you got around the tits or gtfo bit too. Of course being on Sup Forums a lot isn't a good sign for anyone haha

Been on the past few days looking out for the dropbox link cause ex started posting it again actually. Half the shit on Sup Forums doesn't bother me like it should cause of my good ol' cringey kik days anyway though.