Which one of those two is the rightful successor of Roman Empire?

Which one of those two is the rightful successor of Roman Empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantino_XI
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_Paleólogo
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrés_Paleólogo
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reyes_Católicos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am Greek

Can't see the difference between them.
Regards, Berlin.

roman empire was shit. whoever claims roman empire is also shit.

Neither.

Russia aka the Third Rome. Also
> HRE
> H
> HRE
> R
> HRE
> E

none, Roman Empire was Roman Empire, nobody ever fell for your autistic "muh Holy Roman Empire" meme

Finland

Someone post the pic that proves it.

you are just jelly that HRE was better than PLC

here comes that autist

Did you guys know that the current king of Spain is the heir of the romam emperor title?

>we wuz emperorz and shieeet

i had no idea. how comes?

I'm searching for it. I followed the lineage once and came to that conclusion, let me find it again.

italy

Vatican City desu

Last emperor Constantino XI. After he dies title goes to his brother Tomas Paleologo.
After Tomas dies, title goes to Andres Paleologo, who sells their title to the Catholic Monarchs, Fernando de Aragon and Isabel de Castilla and then I think it's bonded with the spanish king title but I'll check it again

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantino_XI
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_Paleólogo
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrés_Paleólogo
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reyes_Católicos
Notice the sentence: "En 1502 heredaron el título de Emperador y Autócrata de los Romanos."

>After the conquest of Constantinople, Mehmed claimed the title "Caesar" of the Roman Empire (Qayser-i Rûm), based on the assertion that Constantinople had been the seat and capital of the Roman Empire since 330 AD, and whoever possessed the Imperial capital was the ruler of the Empire

>Mehmed also had a blood lineage to the Byzantine Imperial family: his predecessor, Sultan Orhan I, had married a Byzantine princess, and Mehmed claimed descent from John Tzelepes Komnenos.

Turks are the rightful successor

Andreas Palaiologos sold his title to the King of Aragon, and the title has been inherited by the Kings of Spain ever since. King Philip VI is the current titular King of Jerusalem too, btw.

then the Spanish king should be made the Emperor of EU

Finland

He is just your average corrupt spanish monarch.

but he looks really handsome