Be american

>be american
>spend 100k over a 4 year period to get a degree while living in a small as fuck dorm room and sharing bathroom/kitchen
>finally graduate and move to Silicon Valley
>100k starting but you still have to share an apartment with 8 pajeets for 5 years because everything is so expensive

Why do americans do this? Thank god I live in the Nordics and can afford a half a million 100m^2 / 1076.3 ft^2 apartment next to my workplace in the middle of a 200k city with 10 minutes of walking to my job, corner store and supermarket.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jO918IvhBWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For me i spent 120k for university and now I'm making almost 200k a year.

It's not that hard

Though, I'm still living with my girlfriend and her brothers though and we all split the rent.

what are you doing?
borrow 100 bucks pls

Construction management.

Family trait to be in the carpentry business. Dad owns the family carpentry business, grandpa is still making houses, 1 brother is an architect in texas and my other one is studying to become a green engineer.

>>finally graduate and move to Silicon Valley
>move to Silicon Valley
More like all the chinks, pajeets, niggers, mexicramps and immigrants already moved in every place, including the shitty ones and you have to drive from the border of Nevada to SV, CA.

Wow, a literal definition of a spoiled kid. Get out.

What did he mean by this?

Exactly what he meant desu

>making almost 200k a year

post proof of a pay check.

It's hour choice to believe me or not. But I'm not going to do all that extra shit just to prove myself to you. Honestly that 200k isnt even enough. I live in Maryland. All my neighbors make at least 500k a year and that's middle class here

>make 200k
>living with gf's brothers
top kek

>Honestly that 200k isnt even enough. I live in Maryland. All my neighbors make at least 500k a year and that's middle class here
This is exactly what the thread is about. A fucking 200k salary isn't enough for living comfortably in the US

I live comfortably enough and have much to spare but I make pennies compared to my neighbors

> Thank god I live in the Nordics and can afford a half a million 100m^2 / 1076.3 ft^2 apartment next to my workplace in the middle of a 200k city with 10 minutes of walking to my job, corner store and supermarket.
Unless you were born into money you can't do that, not before your 40s at best anyhow.

You need to move to Virginia my man.

>makes 200k a year
>literally lives with roommates like some 19th century peasant
I see.

Im in my late 20's, not everyone is a poor uneducated redneck

You can get a comfy house there. You already make enough to be considered upper-middle class.

But my man. I work in Maryland and have good connections here

>and immigrants
America is an immigrant country tho

McDonald workers make 35k at most

So commute.

Maryland is filled to the brim with nigs and it's expensive as shit for housing like Cali.

b-but m-muh 10th generation m-muh family is american

Nice meme.

Colonizing =/= immigrating.

America was founded as a white country.

>finnish taxes
>500k apartment by your late 20s
You are either swimming in debt or just plain bullshitting. Or you were born into money. Also 100m^2 apartment just for yourself makes me a bit skeptical.

All the niggers are in our only city, Baltimore. But I don't want to be one of those guys who lives in (especially) Pennsylvania or Virginia and commutes an hour to get to work.

The housing is expensive but our houses are big, schools are great, crime is non existent and there is lots of things to do.

>America was founded as a white country.
Well if you want to be accurate, it was founded as an Anglo/Western Euro country.

Importing Southern/other European's was a revolutionary move in the 19th century.

No such thing as an 'american'

100m^2 apartment is not that big, even for 1 person. I live in 50 m^2 and it's just bedroom, living room, small wardrobe room and kitchen, I could use twice the size with no problem just by myself

I'm saying that housing in Maryland is extremely expensive thanks to retarded lib policies.

Virginia has huge houses too for much cheaper. Get your own place there and live like a king.

Slice it however you want. The HURR IT WAS BUILT ON IMMIGRATION meme needs to fucking die.

I share it with my gf...

lol you clowns

> 200k isnt enough
you have to be retarded for 200k not to be enough... NOTE things here are more expensive than in USA, including real estate, and we use dollar

go figure

Most public universities aren't more than 8k a year if it's in state tuition. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

But it unironically was. It's not like Australia where the majority of the people here have been here since the beginning.

Most of the modern citizen's come from the 20 th century descendant diaspora.

>he went to a public university
kek, what a failure

No. The country was not founded on immigration. Immigration policies were very strict back then. It only became le immigrant country during the late 1880s after policy changes.

You should have said so from the beginning then, that also means two people are sharing the living expenses which makes a world of differance.
>...
You seem like a ton of fun.

Yes, because Michigan, Berkeley, UVA, UCLA, UNC Chapel Hill, Georgia Tech, UT Austin are nothing compared to any Finnish university

The list can go on

>berkeley
You are right. We do not have ebonics majors rioting on our campuses.
youtube.com/watch?v=jO918IvhBWk

>No. The country was not founded on immigration. Immigration policies were very strict back then. It only became le immigrant country during the late 1880s after policy changes.
Are you really going to deny the people who built up America with their blood, sweat and tears just because they arrived a year or two after 1880? Back when it was an irrelevant, backwards penal colony?

wew

> inmigrants built a country
> immigrants go where things are already good and built

pick one fagot

I'm saying it was not founded as an immigrant nation you tard. By your logic the same could be said about Australia.

>By your logic the same could be said about Australia.
It can't be said about Australia because we've barely received any mass immigrations unlike America which has gotten them all.

You did since the 1970s. You have a lot of asians now. You even adopted multiculturalism as a policy.

Sip the tip Bruce.

You guys might as well be a Chinese colony now. That's some real bold-faced lying right there.

Lol, I did the third highest paying study here. 10k debt. Starting wage was 3200 euros a month.

Note that a normal uni starting salary here is 2400 euros a month.

>5% chinese
>about as much chinese as their are muslims in europe
>the chinks are usually twice as educated and not on welfare unlike euro immigrants