Does Sup Forums agree with this pic?

Does Sup Forums agree with this pic?

I've been best friends with a girl for 15 years (I'm 36 and she's 34). She's friendzoned me her whole life but after all the handsome athletic chads she's fucked and been with she finally wants to settle down with the nice guy.. me.

I'm finally getting my life sorted and I look better now than i did in my whole life: Muscly, acne scars all gone from my teen and 20's, financially stable, etc.

This girl used to be better than me in everything - she was a goddess and used her looks to get with any guy she wanted and loved the attention. I was also an inch shorter than her so she never physically liked me but we did so much together.

Now she said she's finally done with all these bad boys and assholes... and she finally wants the nice guy like me she can settle with and show her "endless love" forever with. Idk what to do anymore Sup Forums. I've loved and known her for so long, why does she finally want to settle for me now? She seems very serious too and over the past month has been going all out to show me her love..

tl;dr -
> loved a girl endlessly for 15 years
> she was beautiful and amazing but only dated bad boys and jocks
> finally wants to stop that shit and settle with me
> idk why.. nor do i know what the fuck do i do

You'll end up miserable if you stay with her, because she sure as hell doesn't give a shit about you.

She will cheat on you once she gets bored in her settled life.
Tell her you like her but don't want to ruin the friendship. :^)

this.
stop being a fuckin orbiter and take control of the only life you have.
no female is a "goddess", only human. she shit's farts, makes mistakes, gets angry, is stupid, like everyone else.

don't let anyone walk over you. have some god damn self respect.

I say go for it. You never know, just stay aware that she probably doesn't love you. You'll always wonder about what of been if you don't seize the opportunity. It's a good chance to move on.

36-15...
You was friendzoned for 21 years???????????

read again

You cucks do realise that she needs him because the jocks and bad boys that she once fucked around with don't want her anymore, right?

Her wrinkles are showing, her body and tits are starting to sag, and she needs some poor soul to help support her when the only good thing she had - her looks, are deteriorating.

And unlike men who usually age like wine, women are the opposite.

Hope the thread didn't die when I post this.

Don't do it. You are rationalizing her whoriness. The other anons got it right, you'll cucked and cheated beyond recognition.

If you feel like it, fuck her brains out and cum all over her face first then dump her. She doesn't give a fuck about you if she friendzoned you, might as well take the blue balls off at least. Just don't commit to her.

>You cucks
The only cuck among them is this fucker right here;
Fuck her all you like, if she doesn't want to bang you then she is just "Settling" with you for a meal ticket.

I overheard one old guy talking to another old guy a few weeks ago. Discussing a similar situation. One guy said something that will stick with me. He said that he told a woman looking to settle down, " Your youth has passed. Your beauty has faded. Your energy is spent. Now I am worthy of your time and affections?"

No, women don't go around fucking sluts and get a nice boy in the end, men do that, you're altering the natural order of things, nothing good can come from this relationship.

STOP HAVING SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE

>" Your youth has passed. Your beauty has faded. Your energy is spent. Now I am worthy of your time and affections?"

Son of a bitch, I didn't needed to feel tonight.

>get with her if you don't mind being cheated on
>friends for 15 years
>never interested in dating you
she will get bored of you quick and break your heart

>Now she said she's finally done with all these bad boys and assholes... and she finally wants the nice guy like me she can settle with and show her "endless love" forever with. Idk what to do anymore Sup Forums. I've loved and known her for so long, why does she finally want to settle for me now? She seems very serious too and over the past month has been going all out to show me her love..
lol.

I guess it depends. If you like her, and you trust her, then go for it. If it doesn't feel right, and you don't like her, then don't.

I honestly wouldn't give her the chance, it took 15 years for her to give you the chance, is it really worth it?

>over the past month has been going all out to show me her love

So you fucked her already?

fucking =/= love

>it took 15 years for her to give you the chanc
The core of the problem lies whithin this fact alone.

Why 15 fucking years? Like, what if user would had died? She would be still whoring herself?

Nothing in this shit is right at fucking all.

lol

she's shallow with the pussy don't save her

this guy knows, trust is crucial here. Do you trust her to genuinely be interested, or is it just a ploy to get stability?

Well no, but at the very least it would even out 15 years of blueballing.

I.e. She wants a financially stable nice guy to pay for all her shit until she feel the urge to be a worthless slut again so she can take half your life.

No its just within 15 years shes been dating and fucking handsome dudes but she wants to put all of that behind her.

She wants to start a new life and a family with me she says.

Idk what to do

Just don't. Fuck her, then dump her. Or just dump her. You stopped living your life waiting for her for 15 years. Don't let her take and fuck the rest of it. She will hurt you. Badly. Suicide badly. Life fucking badly. She is going down like an anchor on the sea. And she is willing to fake love just to keep floating a couple years more. Don't give her the chance to fuck up with you. Part ways. Say goodbye. Live the rest of your live with anyone else. Who cares. Anyone rigth now haven't played with you for 15 years. End it. Anyone is better than her right now. Pro tip. Go for someone younger 5 to 7 years at least. Bucle up. Enjoy the ride. It never ends. And its gonna get bumpy. Goodluck.

Of course.

Only a pathetic loser stays with someone that they don't have a good relationship just because they're too scared and useless of their own independence.

What kind of fuckwit would even be with someone so spineless in the first place?

The whole thing is just fuckups on top of fuckups.
It's fuckups all the way down.

Wants to start a new life and family...

DON'T FUCKING DO IT!!!

Fuck her dump her. 15 years is a long time to wait. Remember duke nukem 3d was great. Duke nukem forever sucked and we waited for it

>2016
>still promoting marriage

gtfo pat robertson

This picture sums it up for you.

No user, don't. You are a Sup Forumsrother and we are telling you this for your good, even though we are all pretty much assholes.

Grab your balls and tell her to fuck off. You can do it after fucking her or if you feel like you can't trust yourself with that then simply leave her.

If she knew all this time you were into her then she is not your friend and she definetely doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

I like that, user. Thanks for the feel.

>> idk why.. nor do i know what the fuck do i do
You run mother fucker.
You run for your god dam life.
Never date your bff.
Yea there might seem like every reason not too
But trust me don't.
Stay friends.
15 years isnt shit

>Idk what to do
Stop making shit up on the internet for a start. In the unlikely event of this being real, I'll personally fly to [YOUR LOCATION] and shoot you in the face if you're daft enough to fall for this woman's fakery.

ask yourself this: Can I live with the fact that she spent the best years of her life fucking Chads, LaShawns and various other pretty boys and now that her pussy is beat down and dry, she wants me?

Why does she want you? Are you financially successful or are you the stereotypical american beta boy good guy who will settle down with the first woman who wants to commit?

Rather kill myself then settle for an old used up whore tbh

I agree. Don't do it, user. We love you, man. Good luck.

God fucking dammit with this thread... How much of that is truth tho?

Seems so paradoxical that it might be a lie. If you are alone is because you can't love people enough to be around them, isn't it?

A sword might feel a form of gratitude to the forge, but it will never remember it with a sense of fondness.

Never dated anyone in my life, haven't even left my room in a good while. Weigh about 170 don't eat unless I feel the need to.

Bump

I think the point is that you need to start out alone to go to being with someone, so you can properly love being with them. If you're already with someone you wont feel the need for someone.

So fuking true. You deserve a beer.

Don't let her eat her cake and have it too. You worked hard for the past 15 years while she's slutted it up.

Do not marry her and give her your hard work when she has nothing to offer you. She is uses you, and you can (and should) do better.

Find someone younger and more committed to you, not someone past her prime and looking to sink her claws into whatever she can get.

She isn't coming to you as a partner, she's using you as a safety net.

This is a typical single woman in her 30s and why I avoid them. For 30s girls it's all about what last chances...

Last chance to get that promotion or recognition before she misses the last chance to have a baby and the last chance to find someone decent who's never married and the last chance to buy a house and pay it off before retiring and the last chance to be called 'young and beautiful' by someone who really means it.

Yep.... 30 something women. Desperate to have it all before she hits 40. After 40 she tries to relive being 28.

OP you've known her for so long - other than her previous bfs is she a nice person who'll be there to look after you if you're ill?

Its just so hard bros. Yes she broke me down as a man but she was always there for me too, just not as a lover..

This was something she texted me. It hurts bros. She wants to spend her life wit me and settle down now..

Both true and checked

Bottom line bitches aint shit. Learn to be happy with your self and vapid whores will follow. And trust me every girl is a vapid whore

Also when she said "few years" its mainly because we moved close together and gotten even closer in the oast few years than we ever did b4

I wouldn't trust it. That's just my opinion. I'd wait for someone who isn't going to fuck with you, and you can trust to treat you right.

Fuck her and dump her.

Not worth of relationship.

I've known this girl I really like for the past 3 years. Yeah no I'm going to take my B/rothers advice even though I know listening to be is pratically a death sentence. But they might be right for once. I also knew a girl who didn't notice me till I became a lot more fit. Basically if you want a broken heart go for it

A stranger you meet right now outside your house is more worthy of your trust than that bitch.

You two have close homes? Because fucking her would be bad idea if you are prone to see her everyday and that would be bad.

When I mean you to fuck her is to fulfill your desire and never contact her again. It's nor more than she deserves, she obviously toyed with you and used like a emotional kleenex.

Fuck her and cut contact with her if you can get away with it.

ALPHA FUCKS BETA BUCKS
L
P
H
A

F
U
C
K
S

B
E
T
A

B
U
C
K
S

The odds are really bad she is legit. You would be much better off letting that one go because only pain will be your reward.

if you like her, and you've had your share of sexy women, then yes.

if you've been dry-dicked this whole time, then fuck that. don't be a loser.

This.

Fuck then dump.

But why?

Do u think she'll eventually leave me?

say this. In short no. In long nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Could you at the very least answer this; What good has she ever done for you?

If you are like pretty much everybody here you sure as fuck were a beta orbiter that threated her like a princess and whatnot, but what about her?

lol yeah, you're probably right. I may have gave her more credit than it's worth

Why not try her out? What have you got to lose and there's pussy to be gained.

If she's a loyal and caring and supportive gf with a compatible life plan you'll soon find out and you can still enjoy the pussy while waiting.

If you've got 2 or 3 other girls waiting on you to be their man then just pass on the 15 yr hard-on and get with them.

Off course she will, best case scenario.

Worse case scenario you have kids, she have itches again and whore herself out then takes half everything with the children because Tyrone understands her and her needs.

We are not trolling for starters, this is serious shit stupid fuck. You are about to ruin your life for used goods.

I would like to recomend a youtuber by the name of sandman he will have your answer

i thought this was sum pasta but then the OP happened
'
stick it in her wooper and post pics ofc

Truer words have not been spoken. Bless you user

So you dont think a woman can change her ways? She keeps telling me shes past that point in life and only wants a guy to love endlessly who will also love her back

cuck cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuck

She's been serial fucking guys for over half her life, what makes you think she's going to change all of the sudden? A piece of paper? A confession of unconditional love? HA. She's just viewing you like an end to a means, she'll never love you even remotely like some of the guys who surpassed you. And she'll never forget them too. That's why eventually she'll cave and you'll have your 21th century tragedy.

Fucking subtle, bro.

Thanking her would be a bit of a stretch right now but maybe in time.

the evil succubus cannot control you until you put your dick in DONT DO IT

Can a woman change? Yes, she can change men rapidly for about 2 decades. Will she change overnight? No, she won't. She's tried the best, and she's tried the rest, but now she wants to try you. She'll never be yours, but at least you can get a turn on her downward-spiral-of-self-destructive-relationships ride. Good luck.

fucking hell. no wonder youre single

waiting round for 15 years to get with a girl

jesus fucking christ

soon as she wants stability you move out of the friend zone?

soon as you sort yourself out she moves you out of the friend zone?

good luck treading on egg shells for the rest of your life

Do people do that on a daily basis? Do smokers stop smoking just because they feel it's wrong?

Let her love you all she likes, but don't settle for her.

The smoking thing is from my personal point of view, I get a smoke every weekend because I was addicted in my youth. You never get over things you are addicted and she definetely is addicted to cock.

She is settling because something bad happened, she might had been gangbanged and regrets it. This doesn't mean she is tired of that life or that she didn't enjoy being stuffed like a pig on christmas, it just means that she needs a plan B.

there will be more bad boys and jocks around and when she gets somewhat tiered of op she will go back to fucking them. She will then proceed to blame op that it is his fault. This is the standard for dick carousel girls

>fucking hell. no wonder youre single
>waiting round for 15 years to get with a girl
>jesus fucking christ
>soon as she wants stability you move out of the friend zone?
>soon as you sort yourself out she moves you out of the friend zone?
>good luck treading on egg shells for the rest of your life

fpbp

Damn she's playing you good. This is like a page out of the book called Tricking Stupid Dudes into Settling Down.

Don't fall for it user. Please.

OP
Take it from a reflected moralfag with experience:
- Give it a chance
- Confront her with whatever you can
- See if you can grow from conflict
- See if she could make you happy, and if you could trust her.
If that's all true, just fucking go for it.
At least she's grown enough to own up to her mistakes. Rather have a partner with courage, than not.

I can speak from experience:
>like a girl since 17 but she never cared about me
>fast foward 2 years, still like her and she start's to like me as well
>we eventually dated
>fuck yea right? nope
>for the first 2 months it was all good and joy
>from there foward, things started to get kinda shitty, she would complain almost anything
>8 months after we broke up, it was a sad day for me, cry in home and stuff
>heard from a friend that after she broke up with me she went to the bed with another guy
>fuck that shit

in my honest opinion, i would just walk away, it's not worthy the suffering

Bad advice, why should OP settle for some so called "reformed" whore, who didn't think he was good enough for her at her prime. He's better off finding another girl who he has a clean slate with.

Even if OP would go trough with it, and say she'd actually not fuck around or divorce him (which I doubt), he'll always be reminded that he was only plan B, or more realistically plan F or G because she sounds really desperate.

"reformed" indeed. Once a whore....

>after she broke up with me she went to the bed with another guy
That's pretty normal behavior tbh, helps them break the bond. It's usually with a tough guy, then they go back to a beta for a ltr.

lately though I've noticed some girls remain "single" but have 20 orbiters instead. These fags all think they have a chance and are kissing her ass 24/7. The girl get fucked ofcourse, just not by them. There's no women who don't get laid.

Sad as it is. I also feel like I can't properly bond anymore. That's what casual sex does to you, and now it's normalised.

Yep. The whole culture is just too fucked up for me to bother with anymore. Feminism has turned women into whores and men into faggy perpetual teenagers. In times where men actually led women in virtue (which means manliness) then there would be a hope of growing up and having a family and all that. Now it's just such a dystopia that I've pretty much given up. Between the cat ladies, single mom whores and bimbos I'm out.

Okay OP, I'll bite:

Question 1 for you to answer for us: What has kept you around for 15 years? Be honest, we're all user here. Was it the idea that someday that hot piece of ass who's just perfect for you would finally do what she's doing right now?
OR have you two been *genuine* super close friends and then *at the same time* you were in love with her?

IF you stop and really be honest with yourself and you two weren't actual friends with a deep connection, then you've just been beta orbiting and calling it friendship.

Question 2: How many girlfriends/fuck buddies/one night stands have *you* had in the past 15 years? Have you had all of these experiences on your own and just keep coming back to this one chick?

IF you HAVENT had a full dating life yourself you are FUCKED. As in, getting into this relationship is doomed to fail because you as a person lack the relationship experience to be a good partner to her (who obviously has more experience). Shes saying she'll love you 5ever and do all the emotional support work in that message in "return" for your sticking by her all this long. But thats bad. Real bad. At some point she will resent you for it and thats when Tyrone will come with the divorce proceedings.

Question 3: What were her reactions when you told her you wanted to date her previously?

In the msg it says she feels bad for having pushed you away, so I assume that means you said something to her. Do you know *for a fact* that she found you attractive before all this? And that it was, for a fact, that she was stereotypically attracted to "bad boys" while you were "too nice"? Was your niceness a result of being a good friend or a beta fuck. Again, be honest with us.

Answer these questions and yeah depending, maybe it'll turn out that she has had one of those moments where you realize "oh shit nigger what have i been wasting my time doing?"

But user, its probably not that. She IS probably looking to settle. I'm sorry bro. Do answer.

Find some other chick worth your time. She is going to break you. Not just your heart.

Stop spreading all this doubt. If there's so much to be written about this situation even before there is a proper relationship, it's prolly going to end in drama filled flames. The world isn't a chick flick. Also the reformed-whore-who-changes-her-ways-and-discovers-true-love narrative is getting old. Either way I'm getting off track. if there's this much drama pre-relationship already, it's not worth the effort because it's not going to get better.

nope. get 22 yr old.

Nah man humans have been fucking around for at least 200000 years. Also back in the day you'd have a mistress and your wife would shut up because she'd actually value you. Nowadays women aren't dependent on men anymore so they don't have to bite their tongue anymore.

don't do it. no matter how much you want to.

Well there's part of the problem. They won't shut the fuck up.

It's out fault. Men are the only true adults and that's why we are responsible for their tantrums. We're like shitty parents who raise spoilt brats.

> Super close friends. She knew I loved her but I said ill just be her friend. We've been together and known each others secrets that no1 else does

> Ive had on and off relationships. I keep thinking about this 1 girl though its really hard to keep a relationship when ur so close to the girl u love.

> She just said she wasnt ready or felt like she could have a relationship with me.. but im a great guy and to never leave her life

user, I asked my wife to read that and she translated it as "be what I wasn't and become what I wish".

We both agree you should go and become strong with yourself. Tel her that you need some time alone, like a long time alone, and start living without her. if in a couple of years you still want her and so does she then do whatever you feel like.

OP, don't do it. if she only wants you now dont waste your time. you cant fix her. just find some girl who loves you because of the way you are

What do think you do you whiny fuck? You put it in her anus before she changes her mind about you because you keep reminding her what a pussy you were all those years with your nonstop insecurity.

And if she changes her mind again down the track, well.. At least you got to put it in her anus a few times amirite?