Y is Sup Forums full of closed minded bitches that need every thing in a box

y is Sup Forums full of closed minded bitches that need every thing in a box

WE HAVE TO ESCAPE THIS

why am I in a box, SOMEBODY GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE, ARRRGGHHH!!!!

cock

ha ha

yes i have a cock

Man, you just reminded me of my fingerbox back when I was a kid. I still have it too.

>meanwhile at OP's house

Probably because people like you are here.

Because I'd rather not have my skull broken open and bags are for fucking pussies.

Because it's 95% millennials and probably 80% people under 20.

Because a sphere isn't any better than a box.

>fedora.jpg
>cringchannel.com
>cringeface.com
>thread is about satanist

The most cringey thing here is the fact you looked at this thread, looked at your shitty meme folder, and thought "oh this image is perfect for this thread" to which you hit the "Submit" button and gain another chromosome.

BRExit was actually good for the western world if you look it from a Sup Forums point of view... we will have a couple years in a shitfest but well, nothing is perfect.

He'll is the true box. Enjoy it.

no sir, I remembered seeing the image before, thought to myself "that would be the perfect reaction image!". However, instead of searching through my hundreds of meme and reaction face folders, I remember the book the young chap was holding: "The God Delusion". Upon typing it into google, I saw the first suggested results were "The God Delusion . pdf". Oh, no! I thought. I do not actually want to READ the book. Hoh no. I want to humiliate this edgelord and this image im seeking will do just the trick! And lo, I remember the chap wearing a fedora. A FEDORA of all things! Hah! How characteristic of his portrayed stereotype. And so! I typed in "The God Delusion FEDORA" and the image came up right away in the image results. Haha! I thought. This will do the trick! And so, I downloaded the image "fedora.jaypeegee" to my Ubuntu operating system and proceeded to upload it to this very thread! Haha! I thought. This will do the trick. Just a ">" and targeting OP directly will be quite novel and hilarious! And so I did the aforementioned and watched the lulz commence! xD

mind if i

>being this sensitive
Just leave before you get hurt.

Hey!

I do this in real life. Off course there is people that see you as a genious since I get a lot of work laid off, but pretending being the retard is serious bussiness.

Stupid? No.
Sensitive? Yes.
It's not the sarcasm that tipped me off, it's the sheer amount of typing and effort that went into your reply.

Everything comes with it's downsides. The question is will the plus sides make it worth it in the long run.

Perhaps in the long run it would have been worse to stay with all the filthy FUCKING mudslimes.

FUCKING STOP

Except it's not. In fact, since you keep replying to me trying to cover it up, I'm even more certain you don't belong here.

There something called keyboards, you know?

You must be the youngest child.

oldest

>not understanding my superior sense of humour and wit

Yeah, I'm not sure what he was thinking. It's not the youngest who tries to stop fights.

>Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.

Pretty much this has happened already.

When there is succesful societies everybody outside it wants to get in so they can trash it, this eventually makes the people responsible of achieving that society to move on and start over again so the bullshit can repeat itself.

I understand it, it's just hard to appreciate over the sound of all that butthurt.

>I understand

>Still doesn't understand

JEWS

>Still trying to save face