What do you guys do for acne? I can't seem to get rid of mine and I've been trying to for awhile now...

What do you guys do for acne? I can't seem to get rid of mine and I've been trying to for awhile now. I'm a super clean guy. I wash my bedding every week, I use a cleanser when I shower and then moisturize. I don't touch my face. Should I start doing some exercise and go for runs in the morning?

Other urls found in this thread:

acne.org/
ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-20g-Acne-Treatment-Anti-Aging-A-Retinol-Cream-05-Anti-Wrinkle-Cream-/182416170015?hash=item2a78d9dc1f:g:AKkAAOSwEzxYcOjO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fire, and lots of it

Thanks man, I've been wanting to use fire for awhile now.

Hey I want some help too. O don't have acne anymore except for some occasional zits if not showering for a few days but my skin complection is very nasty. My skin is not smooth, discolored with reddish parts, looks like zits but under the skin, a lot of little yellow or white bumps on forehead and chin. It's not so noticeable unless looking closer but I want perfect smooh white skin. Also some zits and those red parts on my shoulders back and chest. Is it a diet thing? I don't eat fruits and vegetables.

Bump. Please Sup Forumsros, I need help.

By skin complexion I refer to my face's not my hands, arms or legs

Shave it.

Do they still use Accutaine? That shit fuckin WORKED. Just don't get pregger.

They do. Ducks you up for a little while but after that free & clear for good son

Some people have shit genes. Go to a dermatologist and they'll fix it

Try lemon juice once you get out of the shower.

Let me break it down for you before all the fucking retards start to chime in: acne isn't caused by diet, lack of exercise or poor hygiene. However, washing your face with soap containing benzoyle peroxide or salicylic acid can help for mild acne.

For most people, all they need is time to grow out of it. For some people, though, they deal with acne their entire lives. If it's really a concern, see a dermatologist. They'll start by prescribing something like an oral antibiotics or topical ointments like Differen Gel or maybe Tretinoin Cream. And if it's really bad and/or doesn't get better with the aforementioned medications, they MIGHT prescribe Accutane, which is pretty much guaranteed to clear up your acne, but even then, it could still come back in time.

It may be stress induced. Your diet could also be an issue, especially if you drink a lot of sugary stuff. Consider trying accutane.

Stop washing your face with chicken grease and go to a dermatologist.

It's as simple as wrapping your pillow in a clean towel every night. It exfoliates your skin as you sleep. Take care of your liver too. Clogging that fucker don't help none son.

Accutane is still a thing, yes but I'm currently on a tight budget and probably wouldn't be able to afford it but I'll talk to my doctor about it.
I do feel like I've got shit genes, I'm almost 20 and still have this shit.
I'll continue with my current routine until the next time I see my doctor and see if he could prescribe something or refer me to a dermatologist.
I've been stressed a lot lately but I've had acne since I was 12, 19 now and almost 20.
I'll talk to my doctor about seeing a dermatologist.
I already do that and I've stopped drinking.

don't use accutane.

don't use anything too toxic. look into colon cleansing but get it done by a professional.

my acne finally went away except for the occasional pimple which i treat with hot epsome salt compress to the affected area. after repeating the hot compress as much as possible the pimple will usually go away in a "few days". you just have to get in control first.

and stop eating sugar.

Honestly, just ease your stress, eat relatively healthy, wash your face twice a day with soap/cleaning shit and change your pillowcases weekly. You can get these Equate antiacne wipes from Walmart that are ridiculously cheap and work wonders. Use them before bed and after you eat a greasy meal and you'll be golden.

use face masks

drink only water. herbal tea if you want but nothing else.

Advance beyond the age of 16. B&

It'll be hard to ease my stress and I already wash my face twice a day with a cleanser and moisturizer and I wash my bedding every week.
I'll cut out coffee then and see if that helps.

I'm 19 going on 20, user. Pls no bully.

put coconut oil, thats for face and hair, all over your face, for 15-30 minutes at first. Then if you want to keep on overnight use only a thin layer and wash off after. youll see results in 2-3 days of acne clearing up. its not for all skin types, but id just go for it cause your not getting any younger.

Use RETIN A. Miraculous.

Source - personal experience.

Minocycline. It is a miracle drug. A miracle

runs might not help with acne but they will probably make you healthier anyway...

Wash your face literally every living second.
Wash before you leave the house and after you get back to the house.
At someone's else's house? Wash your face before you get there and when you get there.
Wash before you eat and after you eat.
If you feel even a little sweaty, wash your face.
Carry a water bottle around with you wherever you go. When no ones looking splash some water on your face and wipe the grease away.
Wash your face before bed and after bed, if possible wash your face in the middle of the night.
But remember never to wipe the water off, or you risk having dry skin, always dab and try and leave a little moisture on your face.

stridex

meant for

I'm 19 and my acne still hasn't gone anywhere. It's just as bad as when I was in middle school. Every year I hoped this would be the year I'd grow out of it.

I eat well, wash my face, sleep in a clean bed, have a daily face routine but my acne is just as bad as if I were to nothing about my acne at all. The only thing is that I've been depressed ever since I was a kid and I don't know if that has something to do with it, I've never not been depressed.

People say diet doesn't have an affect but that's bullshit.

If I eat dairy my face explodes, so no milk, cheese, whey, butter, heavy cream, etc.

Drooling in my sleep also causes my acne around my chin/ mouth area.

Also, if i let my hair hang on my forehead I get some up there as well.

I recommend taking a break from dairy, find out if you drool in your sleep, and keep your hair off your face.

It's good that you already have a basic routine. Check out the skincareaddiction subreddit, it saved my skin.

Stop eating a fuck ton of sugar

Also chips and shit like that, basically cut down on bullshit food

Personally, I used Accutane from July to November last year, and it worked wonders on my skin. Didn't need to change my lifestyle whatsoever. Only downside is REALLY chapped lips, but trust me, it's worth it.

Rinse in cold cold water for a minute before you get out of the shower it will close your pores back up.

Drink a gallon of water a day, cut almost all sugar out of your diet, wash your face like 2-5 times a day depending on how oily your face gets. Wash wish hot water then wash again with cold water. Worked for me. Still drink as much water as I can a day and try to have very little sugar and my face isn't as shitty as it used to be

Buy this from ebay.

I had acne so bad I wanted to an hero. I cut out sugar from my diet and started the retinol.

Check this site out if you haven't already
acne.org/

Some people have such bad acne at least it might make you feel a little bit better, but Retin A. The cream not gel.

Lay off the shelve food and go for fresh fruits, vegetables, roots, leaves, meats and dairy (raw milk from a bitch/female animal).

Just my two cents, probably won't work for you.

I had acne all through-out my teen years and early twenties. I found out what the culprit was for me: Milk.

I had started doing a Keto diet around my mid twenties and noticed my acne disappearing. When I went back to drinking milk (I used to eat lots of cereal), my cystic acne came back.

Either way, I can now eat whatever I want and not see a single pimple. If I begin drinking milk on a regular basis, I'll start breaking out.

Hope this helps for someone out there. If you have bad acne and are big milk drinker, what do you have to lose? Drop it for a couple of months.

I had the same problem years ago, tried with almost everything, then with Isotretinoin, 100% efective

Yes, but also go see a dermatologist and get him to perscribe you minocyclin and various topicals. My parents got me into it during my acne heavy H.S days and they really saved my ass. Not gonna be a one day cure but over the course of a few months, you'll see drastic improvement. God speed OP.

I'll still give cardio a shot then. Never know, it could help.
Are these available over the counter or do I have to get a prescription?
I know how you feel user.
I'll try to steer away from dairy and yeah, I lurk that subreddit.
I don't eat a fuck ton of sugar and I don't eat junk food.
A lot of anons are recommending it. I'll talk to my doctor about it.
I'll start doing that. Thanks!
I'll start drinking more water and cut out any sugar that I typically have which is in my coffee and I'll start doing the hot water and cold water thing.
Sugar will be gone, I just need to resist the urge of my morning coffee.
I'll see what I can do, I do need more fruits and vegetables in my diet.
Only time I ever have dairy is when it's in my coffee, which I'll be getting rid of now.
Yeah, I'll see about that stuff.
I'll talk to my doctor and see if he can refer me to a dermatologist or just give me a prescription. Thanks.

1) Drink TONS of water, like 2x a 1.5 litre bottle every day.

2) wash your face with ONLY water, no cleansers, soaps etc. All of that is BS. The clogged pores come from inside not out, so scrubbing/soaping is useless. This product industry is 100% bullshit

3) Get enough sleep

4) Wank -- releases off stress

5) Exercise -- you wont stick to cardio, so just try to go for a 1 hour walk everyday, you can even look at your phone the whole time. Just walk for an hour around wherever.

don't fuckin moisturize you idiot lmao

I'm in the UK and Retin A was discontinued, so I have to buy it online now. People bring it over from India where it's dirt cheap and sell it for something like a 80% mark up.

I know that in the US it wasn't an over the counter thing, but you could get it on prescription. I just looked on ebay.com and there's a listing on thre ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-20g-Acne-Treatment-Anti-Aging-A-Retinol-Cream-05-Anti-Wrinkle-Cream-/182416170015?hash=item2a78d9dc1f:g:AKkAAOSwEzxYcOjO
It sells quick.
Everyone needs to moisturise.

Take Accutane, talk to your doctor about it. It worked for me.

More water. I'm going to continue using cleansers though user. I get plenty of sleep. I jack off about once a day. I'll start doing some exercise before my morning shower.
There are non oil based moisturizers user. It's an important step to skincare.
I'm from Canada so I'll look into it. Thanks user.
A lot of people are recommending it. I'll see what I can do.

This, moisturizing will only make it worse

Cleaning will not help cystic acne. Cystic acne is a genetic condition causing oil production deep under the skin where it cannot escape, causing bad acne regardless of your diet or how clean your your face and pillow are.

You need to pop them with needles or take accutane to reduce the oil production.

I had pizza face for years, tried all the hygiene remedies to no avail. Six months on accutane cleared it all with no scarring.

This shit only works if you have normalfag surface acne. I wish all these fucking retards understood that bad acne is genetic condition that creates cystic pockets far deeper in the skin than what's normal.

Hurr duurrrr just shower and stop eating chocolate, that's what made the two small pimples on the edge of my forehead go away.

It's important to moisturize.
Yes, I'll be talking about Accutane and other options with my doctor soon.
Yeah, I wish it were that simple honestly.

Correlation does not equal causation. Do you realize the steps you'd have to take in order to scientifically PROVE that dairy causes a breakout!? You people are fucking retarded.

Not for you, in your case you will only make it worse. Just give it a try and you will see for yourself. And people do not moisturize and they are not dead, so just stop being so stubborn about it and try it, if you were right about moisturizing you would not be asking for advice here

No it won't you fucking idiot.

WD40

this anons this shit got me through school and I haven't had bad acne since

It will for him at least, the guy is so stubborn about it and he clearly moisturizes the fuck out of his face, and that only seems to make it worse for him

Top kek, he should give it a try

What's in your diet? Is there lots of greasy shit in ur diet

This right fucking here, went from 5 zits a week to 1 maybe a month, I'm happier, I'm stronger, and I gotta brita that I carry everywhere.

I may be stubborn but I never said it was making it worse the current routine I've got going on is kind of helping I just wanted recommendations to add to my current one like exercising, what to eat, what not to eat, what products I should try etc, etc. I'm not going to drop an important part to skincare.
I'll try it out. :^)
I already responded to that one, I already do the towel thing and I don't drink alcohol anymore.
No, not really. I eat maybe once a day and sometimes not at all.
I'll be drinking more water but if you were only getting 5 zits a week then that's nothing compared to me. So your case was pretty mild.

Don't have acne in the first place. Worked for me.

I envy you user.

>be me
>had sever cystic acne
>derm won't prescribe acutane
>get on google
>look up acutane active ingredient
>buy a small dropper bottle of it
>delute it with water and scrub on face and back
>acne gone within 3 weeks
>2 months later
>stop using acutane
>taking shower one day
>scrubbing hair
>a lump of hair the size of my fist comes off my head
>keep scrubbing
>i go from a full head of hair to essentially bald in 2 weeks
>hair won't grow back

not worth it. just fucking grow a beard to cover that shit up and live with it. i would grow a beard but i can't now

Thanks.

Seriously though, go for Accutane. Had a friend that used it and he was clear within a week.

Also, I eat like shit, I'm sitting here right now practically swallowing sour candy and I've never had acne. The diet thing is 100% a myth.

I think you might have just been going bald, user.

Yeah, I'll talk to my doctor about the Accutane. The diet thing might be a myth but I'm still going to try cutting out sugar, coffee and dairy to see if it helps at all. Can't hurt to try, right?

nope. acutane makes you go bald as a side effect for most people. balding is also something that occurs over a long period of time, not 2 weeks.

eat healthy

The reason you have all that bullshit is because of all that bullshit you fucking faggot figure it out

I try my best.
What?

Drink lots of water everyday, good hygiene, still wake up with at least 5 new pimples every morning

Acne being caused by have a "dirty" face is a myth and Otc acne treatments will only keep acne at bay if you want to get rid of it for good start taking accutane one of the best decisions of my life

Caffeine can sometimes aggravate anxiety as well as speeding dehydration. It's definitely worth a try to cut down or eliminate it.

that dirty table and keyboard + trash on the desk shows u have no good hygiene

I don't know if this works for anyone else but not masterbating for a month pretty much got rid of all of my acne, I didn't make any diet changes and I never work out and I rarely drink water but seriously just going on no fap not only boosed my test but gave me ultra smooth skin as well

this thread needs more acne faces

That trash is a pack of baby carrots I ate earlier

You're right about the keyboard, but I never touch my face

i used to cum on my face and scrub it in, worked for me

Will be looking into Accutane or other options next time I go see my doctor as a lot of other anons have suggested it as well.
I'll be eliminating it completely.

Here's my face... :(

I have depression issues and noticed that my skin had flare ups more often when my depression got worse. I eventually found a good doctor and got to the right doses of the right medications. The acne didn't vanish but certainly didn't flare as often. It almost completely disappeared after I went on Acutane.

no it's not, but I'd pop those zits any day

Popping them isn't good though.

You can easily just cover up with makeup retard this thread doesn't apply to you

Zinc tablets worked for me, and if you're a guy you also get the added benefit of big cums.

Key thing is shower everyday, if someone doesn't use soap in the shower than they're either to autistic to be trusted with it or are two poor to buy it, also drink that liquid nigga, really all you need to do is train yourself to hydrate everyday. Third thing is to not eat unhealthy shit, like I live in America and all you have to do is not eat meat and cheese every goddamn day of your life. Now weigh 175 pounds at 6' and feel like Bruce Lee.

Acne comes in degrees, not just two levels.

I'll look into that as well.
I shower twice a day and use a cleanser but I will be drinking more water from now on.

Fuck I meant to fuck up every to, too, two in that sentence now it looks like my bait is autism.

DRINK MORE WATER OP SERIOUSLY

IM GOING TO user

I was on Acutane and still have all my hair. I thoroughly went over all possible complications with my doctor before taking it and baldness wasn't among them.

Water didn't work for me, I drink roughly 3L+ a day because I love water and I have a physically demanding job in the hot weather of Australia where we work in shade houses that will get to over 50 degrees C, so you'll fucking die if you done hydrate in there. The main things that worked for me were both age and zinc tablets. The zinc is good to maintain healthy and strong skin so it supresses the acne more, and you also just kind of grow out of it. Currently 23 and only just starting to get to the point of 1-3 bad pimples / sores at a time.

Goddamn it user humans are only 70% water and they don't got much acne on them, no the only way is to drink at least 2 gallons a day to become human in liquid form.

how old were you when you started noticing acne decrease?

c

i feel you OP , 20 years old here and still have acnea , i eat like shit for the new years and i got a HUGEEEEEEEE and large button who grow just beside my nose , the worst things is that if i didn't have this one it would be pretty good , i have a few others but they're little , i mostly have scars , but because of that huge one i can't even go out , fucking awful

About 21 - 22, but it's a very slow process that I hardly noticed until it made a noticeable difference when looking at old pictures of myself.

I'll tell you the same thing one of my best friends told me about acne though, "It's an unavoidable part of life, so just ignore it."

Also my Backne is still horrible but at least not much on my face anymore. I still get some bad breakouts but it's more of an actual breakout thing rather than just a constant situation. Also I've never used acne creams or anything, they deteriorate the strength of your skin in the long run so when you stop using it you just become susceptible again.