ITT: Trump is now Putin's Bitch

ITT: Trump is now Putin's Bitch

What was the price for rigging an election??
Your President elect is a twitter troll.

We russians own america now...

Fucking idiots voted for trump holy shit

Considering the state of Russia's economy, Putin has no choice but to suck up to Trump and be his bitch.

Don't feed the trolls

This

As long as the election results continue to upset the left, I'm more than happy with this.

who needs a booming economy when you've got enough nuclear weapons to destroy a universe

He's not a legitimate president and he's a stooge of the russians.

Upsetting people doesn't build a county

So, is CTR still paying you guys now that the election's over, or are you just doing it for free?

>I learned how nukes work from playing Fallout!

247/365

Are you ready to play for real?

Friday night at Vlads

Clinton is history faggot. Get over her already.

>Are you ready to play for real?
Yes. Nuclear war is the next step in the course of warfare. Rather than "bombing us back to the Stone Age", it will more likely usher in a new era of technological advancement as we all race to find the next better weapon. You have any idea how much good inadvertently came about from the invention of chemical weaponry?

People die. I might be one of them. Hell, I probably will be one of them, since military an' all. Humanity, however, will only move forward, as it has done since before we started carving symbols into rocks.

Israel won this one. Again.

Trump's retards... the "white nationalists", were cucked by a small group of jews in Israel (pic related).

Ironically us coastal liberals are the ones who're going to benefit. While trump's retarded red state filth are about to be destroyed (no more medicare/social security/disability/welfare/healthcare).

I've got a hard on for Biden now don't worry

Well technically it would be the Stone Age & ice age... the nuclear winter is going to be pretty harsh I hear

It's always the jews