As an Asian guy from r/asianmasculinity, I have to admit...

As an Asian guy from r/asianmasculinity, I have to admit, seeing an Asian girl with a black guy is the thing makes me the most mad.

What is wrong with these girls?

Why would an Asian girl, especially east Asian girl, want to be with a black?

>As an Asian guy from r/asianmasculinity,
Your insecurity is showing, OP.

Suck that big black meat ofc

DELETE THIS

As a black man that's been with some Asian bitches this post made me laugh. All Asian bitches do is talk about how fucking awkward / borderline autistic half of you are. Step your shit up and maybe you won't be cucked by a nigga in the future.

Gee I wonder why

they like the dark

OP is quietly fapping his micropenis to this thread. Using his tears as lube.

I'm black and my Korean wife is pregnant.

Pretty much this

Remove these fucking glasses and speak normally and they will consider you

The only purpose of Asians is for their females to be bred into the other races to make them better looking. Asian men have no purpose.

My Asian Gf loves my BBC

Asian guys have small cocks. That's a fact! Deal with it!

It's all about the BBC

Thats one couple.

Bet you don't have anymore.

Why do you give a shit? Unless you're recognizing your chick in that picture what does it matter?

>thats his chick

>r/asianmasculinity,
You need to go back.

Also most Asians I've known are beta as fuck, those that do get girls are usually rich kids with money.
Just learn how to interact with people.
Most black guys don't have a choice but to learn to be kings at social interaction because they've automatically been stereotyped as "Tyrone".

I absolutely agree OP. It's disgusting. They belong with white men only.

lmao are you kidding me

i am also an asian guy. hell i sometimes visit r/asianmasculinity. but the fact that you let this shit bother you is hilarious to the point where i cant tell if youre trolling or racist

>visit r/asianmasculinity

reach for the bleach