Going to have my friend hit my hand as hard as he can with a bat tomorrow so I can get some good painkillers...

going to have my friend hit my hand as hard as he can with a bat tomorrow so I can get some good painkillers, how bad do you think this is gonna hurt? i'll be fine once we go to the ER, we're gonna make sure it's broken, and I'm not gonna get hammered, they won't gimme anything then. Just going to say I was spotting my homie on some weights and it slipped and fell on my hand.

any tips, or things I should know?

You'll lose the use of your hand.

YOUR HAND WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

not for long? it will be put in a cast and will heal eventually

read this,

don't be a moron

do you understand how many tiny bones there are in your hand and wrist?

Hand bones don't heal right terrible idea. Complain about headaches and you can get tramadol.

This, you fag. The bone heals but the nerve damage is for life. Get ready for pain every time the weather or temp changes. Get ready for the hand to lock up randomly for the rest of your life, usually being painful as hell when it does.
All for a few days worth of painkillers. What, don't know any niggers to buy drugs from?

not in this town, and I'm doing it to make some cash too

tramadol sucks ass, and i've complained about headaches, I want the good pain killers and I don't
care my hand will eventually heal, i'm only 19

Then you're a fucking idiot and deserve a cripple hand. Have fun. Literally dozens of better ways to get the drugs

retard

I hope it hurts like a bitch

>hand will eventually heal, i'm only 19

LMFAO

You're a fucking moron.

why am I an idiot?
all i asked for was some tips

how else, bud? you wanna send me some Oxy?

Cuz the tip was don't fucking smash your hand for painkillers you dumb fuck but you just wanted to hear "yeah great idea go do it have fun"
You didn't want tips, you wanted encouraged that the idea wasn't as retarded as it sounds. But it is. And so are you. Dumbfuck

Learn to deepweb or befriend some niggers. Otherwise fuck off

Ignore all the negative posts I think you should definitely go for it it shouldn't hurt too bad it should just feel like a hard pinch enjoy the drugs

I could be like some of these fags and say "no don't do it" but honestly I want you to experience the pain of your failure as a human being. You're literally trading the use of a manipulator appendage for drugs. Your hand will never function the same again, you'll likely have a tremor at best and limited motion or total paralysis, and you're doing this for some painkillers.

Please, continue. I expect you to return with pictures and x-rays so we can laugh at physical evidence of your mental retardation.

tried deepweb, got ripped off plus im broke

I know it's a shitty idea but I am desperate, I just want some good drugs and i'm broke, this is the best way to do it

This isn't a serious thread, right?

this is OP and if you can believe it, i'm being 100% serious lmao...

The hand isn't a good place dude. It's a really, really bad place to break. Take it from an ex-boxer.

If you're addicted and you have no other way to score, at least break your arm or something. If you AREN'T addicted than for fucks sake dude it isn't worth it.

Why don't you just go get some heroin? Depending on where your from it's cheaper than most other opiates. If you are dumb enough to smash your hand you may as well stick a needle in your arm. I'm two weeks clean today for the first time in 10 years...Save yourself some misery and just don't become a junkie period.

fam, why even do drugs?
go get laid.

lol drugs are better plus I can just jerk off, women are useless voids

this is actually the best idea i've heard, I know pill connects and weed connects but i don't know where I'd find heroin

on second thought, yeah go for it. break your hand, have fun with your drugs, fam.

lol, they wont give you shit for a broken hand.
Especially if you are a known addict.
ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY if you go in there looking like you did it for drugs.
They are trained to look for this.

Try it. I'm sure you are really good at making life decisions.

dude, if you're hooked I can't recommend Ibogaine enough. Coming up on 2 years sober. Never looked back after taking that stuff.

does it fuck you up? is it legal? dangerous?

this is why i don't come to Sup Forums

If you're to stupid to use the deepweb properly you probably shouldn't be taking drugs that make you stupider for hours and physically weaker

I love when people do this. This is the first step down a long path toward suicide in your 30's due to REAL chronic. Thank you for self selecting and thinning out the herd OP.

They're gonna ask how the fuck you broke it.

You're going to regret the fuck out of it when you're 35 and can't squeeze your hand shut without wincing in pain.

But hey, who am I to tell some trailer trash piece of garbage to not fuck their life up over a handful of pills?

it's technically illegal but you don't need no deep web skills to find it. just go to ibogaworld or something and chat with the lady about recommended doses etc. She's super cool. They're based in the netherlands I think.

As for fucking you up? Hell yeah it does. You trip balls for a good 12 hours. It's neither pleasant nor unpleasant, just a really intense trip.

it does some weird shit where it resets your opiod receptors so you don't even get cravings afterwards. A year later I took HALF a norco and was wasted (I was snorting 300-500 mgs of oxy a day during my addiction)

Allright idiot this is a stupid ass idea
Here is how I got a shit ton of painpills and muscle relaxers that I didn't even want.
Complain about lower back pain, say you tried to jump to your feet from laying on your back (like spiderman or something stupid) and that your back bent when you landed and you went paralyzed from the waist down for a few seconds and now it keeps happening on and off. It makes you almost lose bladder/bowel control and makes your lower body feel like it is asleep (all tingly and shit)
Complain about pain and look really worried about possibly going paralyzed permanently.
They will say it is probably a pinched nerve and try to fix it with muscle relaxers.
Do not opt for an Xray, go to a free clinic instead of an ER

Instead of your hand, use your head
You're not using it much anyways

Lol.. Op got dreams of smashing his hand with a bat and getting a script for some og 80s.

Sorry to break it to u but if they even give u pain killers (big if), u will get Lortab 5s if ur lucky.

U are not the first dumb ass dope fiend that has had this idea and they already know this.

Go steal a tv and buy some proper dope idiot.

100x easier to punch a wall hard enough to break it. Easier sell too.