Hey Sup Forums. Times arent good right now. Can we start a depression thread?

hey Sup Forums. Times arent good right now. Can we start a depression thread?

What's the matter?

Stop wallowing in your own self loathing.
Figure out what you're problem is and how to fix it.
Find ways to better yourself and look forward.

Fuck it bro.
Instead of killing yourself you should just start doing crime. See what comes of it

not OP, but sometimes its really hard to figure out the problem and how to get out of it when you are inside the shithole, hence why a cry for help can be important, sometimes
a look from the outside might help to spot things you/he havent noticed

not to confuse with a cry for attention, fuck those

What do you suggest?

What is wrong my friend ?

Hey OP. Same.

Well sometimes that is easier said then done

it gets better

>provided you don't kys that is

I am feeling pretty guilty right now because I am with the girl I have wanted forever and will probably end up marrying but I've gotten drunk a few times over the last few months and sexted other women. The guilt to tell the girl I'm with is eating me alive.

Good one

if you ar set in killing yourself, at least go out in style, either in a spetacular way, in front of cameras, or doing something remarkable

put a spiderman costume and attempt to swing from the empire states building for example

or do some good to the world, as in, kill as many bankers and politicans as you can before the police shoot you down

Wtf dude you cant tell her that just stop thinking about it some things are better if they stay unsaid

Hey guys op here. I feel like i should be happy right now
>have a gf
>job
>all that jazz
I just feel empty
i feel like ill never be happy
the only things keeping me from offing myself is i couldnt hurt those around me like that.
I hjate myself so fucking much

I know it's not easy.
I wasted the last two years of my life drinking and trying to escape and it got me nowhere.
I've only recently realized how stupid I was and started to make some changes.
It's not much but I've started going for walks an exercising.
Just don't like back and try to make theost of each day.

I wish it was that easy. I just don't do guilt well. But then again, my ration tells me that telling her will do nothing but hurt her, just gotta do better in the future and be loyal to her. I was just a player for so long so when I'm drunk and she's asleep/not able to talk it's difficult lol but she really is the best thing that's ever happened to me and loves me to the moon and back. So I be feeling hella shitty.

op here. Im sorry to hear that bro
what you did was pretty fucked ill admit.
hell its really fucked.
the only thing you can do now is either tell her or try and be better in the future.

How long have you been feeling this way? Do you have a history of feeling like this, or was there a recent trigger (stress, a major loss, or something like that)?

Yeah part of me really wants to tell her but part of me says just move past it by doing better. She is literally the one. That's why it's so painstaking.

Both.
I cant hold any job without getting this way. i cant do anything without getting this way. I was a dishwasher for 7 months (im only 18)
i quit becuase anxiety was tearing me apart inside. I quit and whilst i have no job i felt like a bum so i beat myself up over that. i have a job now working in a grocery chain. It fucks wiht me more than anything. I work 130-10 on most days i wqork 4-7 days a week and i get up at 12.i have no time for anytihng. i cant fucking do this anymore. i honestly cant fucking keep going on like this. Im fucking everything else up. im a constant mess and im sure my girlfriend of 2 years will leave me. Im a fucking mess 24/7 i just want to off myself. ive become so comfortable with death. i could do anything though. i could hutrt those around me im sure that it would destroy everybody. i feel like i have no way out except to keep living like this.

how long has this been going on.

Yeah asshole dont tell her, let that be a secret between your dick (if you really have one) and you

It's a long story but basically we were interested in each other like 8 years ago, neither of us spoke up, she got married, divorced, we talked for about 3 years, then started dating about 4 months ago. A few days before Xmas me and a girl I've been friends with had an "if we were single we'd fuck the shit out of each other" talk, then I ceased communication with her out of guilt, then about a week ago me and an ex gf's mom I had the hots for like 10 years had a little dirty talk because me and my best friend were looking for someone to double team wasted, she sent me pics, but I ignored her after some discussion of the possibilities when she wanted to meet up.

Bump

Can i just se some shit pictures

I think I understand how that is, feeling stressed and anxious when you're fulfilling everyone's expectations and feeling worthless when you're not. I've been struggling with that for a long time, and I've also been comfortable with death. (I still am, actually).

Are you insured? If so, you might want to consider seeing a therapist. From the sound of it, you might have some kind of anxiety disorder, and there is help for that.

Other than that, I don't know if I can really give you any big advice. But I can ask you about some little things:

- How much are you sleeping?
- Are you eating properly?
- Are you getting much physical activity?
- Does your girlfriend know how you're feeling?

Sometimes seemingly small things like these can have a pretty big impact on how we feel.

Sorry if what I'm saying seems a little disjointed, but I hope something in it helps.

You were drunk, don't feel guilty. It's not like you even fucked them

my girlfriend knows. im already seeeing a theripist. im diagnosed with anxiety and clincial depression. i work for 8 hours so yeah.

But it's basically emotional cheating

you're implying people aren't allowed to show emotion towards something shitty that happens.

where I'm at, it's fuckin 1:30 AM. the fuck am I gonna do at 1:30 AM?

get shitfaced, and wallow. nurse the hangover in the morning, then analyze.

that's how I solve my problems. i allow myself to feel the negativity, and then come back to the problem once it's passed.

it's not wise to bury shit.

bump

I see. To be honest, I don't really have anything else I can suggest, and I don't want to start spouting out empty platitudes.

I'll leave you with this though. You're still young, and your brain is still developing. Some of these problems might sort themselves out if you give them time. I guess that doesn't really help in the short run, but at least try to remember things aren't totally hopeless at this point.

Good luck man.

thank you. Godspeed user.

witnessed