>steam group and everything
>one day one of good friends sends me skype message
>"user this is urgent"
>"I guarantee it's not as important as you think it is."
>"I can't be associated with you at school anymore."
>finebyme.jpg
>"My girlfriend or whatever thinks your a meanie."
>Dont give a fuck
>Tell him to fuck off and get some new friends then.
>Next day
>Hes still hanging out with us
>?.png
>inb4 I realize he never got the grill and is now hoping to get back with his only friends
>I kick him from the steam group and block him on all social media.
>MFW I see him sitting all alone at lunch, realizing the mistake he's made in abandoning all his friends for some girl who didn't even like him.

Also, YLYL thread, why the fuck not.

This is 18+ board

Why would you be a fucking prick to your friend like that? Asshole.

Poor friend :( I hope he's alright

ik this sounds stupid from Sup Forums but forgive him for the mistake because you never know whos going to come to you school with a gun

ITT: user attempts to bully a kid into committing a school shooting.

way to steal what i said user

you should write a movie about this

hey he wanted to end his friendship w/ me, I'm not hanging out with some dude who lets his imaginary gf tell him who to hang out with.

Besides, he was a weirdo anyways. No one really liked him to much, he was a total dumbass.

dude this guy wouldn't be able to find the trigger on a nerf gun. Besides I live in Commiefornia. Im pretty safe.

Oh really?

see you in hell

He probably hung out with you because you all were even more weirdos than he was. That's sort of how it works. But judging by your responses here, he made the good choice in leaving a shit friend such as yourself.

>high school, freshman
>social media

hey there kiddo

Is that you op?

this is Sup Forums bro why would you come here to talk shit about your friends, we're all friends here.

if by "weirdo" you mean that one guy who just doesn't have a lot of friends because he just hated everyone at his school then yeah, that was me.

you guys are cool that's why I came here to unload this

no i have no idea who this is but i feel kinda sorry for him. he looks really uncomfortable.

>tfw when you're a fat 37 y/o autistic weeaboo on Sup Forums talking high schoolers about life advice.

I rate your teenage drama 10/10 and later I'm going to jerk off imagining I'm you since you're so awesome.

You should kill yourself.

>, we're all friends here.

Fuck you faggot.

/I love you too Sup Forumsro

yeah i probably should but i dont think i will anytime soon

op you will regret this in the future

Underage b8

Also
>Play on Steam
>Not retarded
pick one

I doubt it, but if that day does come, Ill look back and say: "Well. Guess I should have listened to that one dude on Sup Forums."

>if by "weirdo" you mean that one guy who just doesn't have a lot of friends because he just hated everyone at his school then yeah, that was me.
Yeah, like we said. Weirdos.

Nice punishment

fair enough

but at least there were enough of those weirdos to have each other as friends

also I'll always have Sup Forums

>lemme just log into by Neopets account

I can sort of relate
Was pretty ok with life up until I was introduced to Runescape a friend back in elementary. After that learned some other spic played too and made fun of me for it. Middle school made me closed and hate people. Called a fag for playing cuz spic knows I do. Learned to never open up to anyone often. Kept to myself and did assignments and never helped anyone. Very few friends made, all of them gone until college.

Thats obviously you, why else would you be here posting about it