Has Sup Forums ever found a dead body?

has Sup Forums ever found a dead body?

just went to my gf's apartment only to find her dog dead, i tried petting the fucker and had a real fucking spook when i realized i was holding a cold, lifeless body

i'm pretty shook can't lie

stories?

Yeah
My younger sister when I was a kid
Just walked home from school one day to find her in the living room
Dad wasn't a nice guy
I still think about her often

holy fuck

how did you react man?

>lived in east la as a kid
>lived with older sisters
>surrounded by spic rivalry
>really poor
>played around garbage cans
>hoping to find old toys and whatnot
>little sister standing in garbage
>starts screaming
>run over
>ay_caramba.png
>dead body
>smells really bad considering we were surrounded by garbage
>run away
>never play in trash again :(

Saw a roach yesterday run away from cat. I woke up the morning to find the it in dead in the dining room. His skull was crushed and legs were ripped off from his body. Rest in peace Phil the cockroach. All cats are feline supremacist assholes. ROACH LIVES MATTER.

I was in the military so I've seen my share. I'll tell you one that happened outside of the military.
>Driving to work with my buddy
>It's about 5am so still dark
>work was out in the sticks so getting there meant driving old farm roads surrounded by fields
>Down the street from the job site and the sun has risen enough to make out shapes in the fallow field beside the road.
>Out of the corner of my eye I think I make out what looks like someone laying in the field
>turn to my buddy and ask "was that what I think it was?"
>He says he didn't see shit
>Flip a bitch and and go back park and get out as does my buddy
>See a dude just laying there curled up in a ball, loudly ask if he's ok get no answer.
>Tell buddy to stay there and call 911 and that I'm gonna go check on him.
>Make my way to the guy, reach down to get a pulse and the dude is cold and stiff
>I tell my buddy to let the dispatcher know he's dead, follow my tracks out to keep from contaminating a possible crime scene.

Deputies show up and I let them know where I walked and showed them the tread of my shoes, they asked a few questions and cut us loose, said since our shop was less than 500 feet from the scene I'd be easy to find if they had any other questions.

A few days later I find out the guy was visiting family a few miles away and had gone out for a walk, he was old and had dementia, got lost and ended up dying of exposure.

saw a guy get his head split open by a truck. I still remember the look on his face.

my brother found a dead guy at the apt complex he worked at. wont go into details but the guy suicided. my brother was shaken up really bad also the guys parents were present

I discovered that my sister's chinchilla had died. Had to break the news to her too. Tough job for 14 year old. Still scarred by it.

ew
damn, so you're desensitized i'd assume?
props to you handling it well

must be hard to forget bro

holy shit

don't you mean faces?

Yes actually.

A few years back, I was walking along a trail behind my apartment building getting stoned. Mid-toke, I saw a shoe in the bush.

I pushed the branches away and there was John, the homeless guy I had seen for years.

Was a nice guy, I was a little upset to be honest.

> this thread

found one of my best friends dead from a seizure, that was 2013 and it sucked. Had to climb thru his 2nd story window and I knew if I find him there he will be dead and was hoping he is banging some chick somewhere else. His name was Matt Doust and he was a very talented artist :(

me and 3 of my dorky friends heard a story of a dead kids body inna woods not far from the town we lived in so we decided to go on an adventure to find it. there was another gang of older teens who also heard of the story and decided as well to find and claim the body. we had a hell of an adventure but we finally come up on the body just about the same time as the older teens. we had a stand off and one of my friends pulls out a 45 and scared away the older teens. we claimed the dead kids body and placed an anonymous call to the police. what a hell of a summertime we had

Chopper, sick balls

rip John

rip Matt. but that sucks man, for real.

is this real

I like to hold my cats stillborn kittens whenever she gives birth till they start smelling to much and I sometimes hold my goldfish till they stop swimming they sometimes die sometimes live but

Dude... Watch Stand By Me.

Kek

Desensitized? No. I've seen things that have bothered me (friends,family) sometimes things like a song or a movie maybe a smell or sound and I'll have like a brief flashback of someone I cared about and I get nostalgic sometimes a little sad but not to the point that I can't function. People I didn't know that I've seen differs depending on the circumstances of the how and why they ended up where they were. But for the most part there's a bit of reverence and respect, at least for their families.

Most people that claim seeing bodies doesn't bother them are either lying about seeing them or putting on a front because it does. There are others that are in professions that deal with death and have resources available to help them cope (First responders, military etc.) that have a healthier grasp on their mental states but it's not foolproof.

Fuck it sent off sorry
Never a human body I have touched

>be driving down central road in my city like 6 months ago
>one of those big ass double Decker trucks loaded with cars is a few lights ahead of me
>he serves suddenly
>gets tboned by pickup
>serves into oncoming traffic
>plows through like 6 or 7 card before stopping
>holyshit.jpg
>drive past on my side of the road
>some medical knowledge, mom is emt, step-dad is a PA
>decide to park and call 911
>walk past some of the cars on the median
>people inside cars are absolutely smashed
>one dude had his engine block in his lap, head basically split right in half
>kid, like 20, had his arm out the window when he got hit, his car was now the size of a small computer desk, his arm was still out in perfect shape, everything else was mush

Shit had me fucked for awhile, but I drank and smoked it away.

Feels bad man.