youtu.be/MwNSfAto7G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

perfection

Good memes, I promise
youtu.be/MwNSfAto7G4

Absolute gold.

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ralph got the fuck out of there.

I've been on pol far too long. Is this the new banana?

dont feed the fires m8, its probably one guy

no, it's just this week's forced meme

can we put an end to this shit? you fucking retards have been spamming this forced meme for over TWO YEARS. fucking give it up already!

I lost. I lost my fucking shit to this and it makes me wan't to actually kill myself. Fuck you.

Lol, I remember a journalist having to eat a cooked hat in a parliament election several years ago. After this faggot got reelected.

I really, really, really like this copypasta

Rather can laugh, I have respect for that guy.

YLYL summed up

get on my level

what the fuck user?

I'm legitimately pissed off, thanks for ruining my night asshole

I knew it was only ever 1 user.

smells like samefag up in this shit, kys

Do you ever stop and think about how bad John, Bill and Lori's lives have become because of this banana? I do sometimes. I think about how John J. Callanan hasn't uploaded a new marketing video in over 6 months. He probably has a family to support. His kids can't even eat three solid meals a day because all of his potential employers associate him with that shit-eating banana picture.

Lori can't get away with posting anything online anymore without a thoughtless barrage of "Thanks, Lori" comments. She pretends that it's genuine, that somebody, somewhere cares about her well-being. But deep down she knows it's a lie. She knows that every day is a struggle to escape her past. Her innocent approval of that naked banana will haunt her until death finally embraces her and takes her away from this hell.

Bill, on the other hand, is too clueless to get it. He'll go on thinking that BH Ideas is making an impact in "personal branding" and continue to laugh at that banana picture whenever he opens the file. We all know he has the file, because he saved it. It's all his, my friend

>imblying

The fuck did the trashcan do?

Or perhaps Johns is brazen and realized it would be better to buy into the bullshit that has berated him by building a banana business better than /b, bypassing the belittling banters bastards bestowed upon him by making big bucks like a baller.

Nice trips

This meme has a wicked history to it

So he can predict that but not the winner?

i have a feeling they really, really, really like this image

Predicting one idiot is easy. Predicting a nation full of them is far more difficult.

You either shitpost a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the cancer.

Yep, was referring to you clowns. I'm sure you think you're combating the cancer on this board. But really you're only contributing to it.

Maybe you're aware if that, maybe you're not. Either way you're a massive faggot. Now, go ahead. Reply with your pickles. Your bananas. Even your sumo pears(?).

>pic related

Boohoo shove a pickle up your gaping asshole cunt

thats why we need to start a new era. THE PICKLE

This is all cancer. Just flag all this shit now mods. Do your job.

you can pickle pretty much anything.
at least the banana is bulletproof.

>annoying retarded faggot using linux
Absolutely nothing new