Hey armchair generals and military geeks

Hey armchair generals and military geeks.

Who would win this one?

The contest: who can catch AIDS the fastest.

your mom

niggers cheated

they already had aids

It really depends on the three negro's background. And the battle area. I'm sure they could put up enough traps if given enough time. Maybe set up some explosions.

Then again, assuming the battleground is in a Congo forest, the Marines would just bomb the area.

There are a lot of variables.

Stick win evertim

Do the Marines get flamethrowers?

The bees, the bees always win no matter how hard you try.

the bees will sting the nignogs and white bois to death, only the bees, price the bees, peace be upon the powerful bee legacy.

The Africans... DUH!

1) Wait until dark.
2) Walk into marine encampment.
3) Steal all the guns.
4) Candy-assed marines shit themselves as M4s go floating off.
5) ????
6) PROFIT!

Bees are dying out quickly, thats not winning in my book

those airforce corpsman chicks spreadin shit on base smh

they can't encounter ameriburger cops without getting popped so I'm pretty sure they'd be gunned down

hard choice that african oogabooboo attack could wipe out 50 of those marines in one hunga

>master race
>Africans

Choose one faggot

bees are infinite and omnipotent, they control the flow of death and live at will, they reincarnate into a more powerful bee at will, you cant defeat the bee, unless you ARE the bee and you are not the bee, so you are doomed.

Bee gone, as the powerful and omnipotent bee shall not forgive the heresy of a lower being.

Kek, claiming that any niggers are master race.

Serious question here, why do so many american-Africans and islamists want to start a race war against whites?
I mean given what we know about history it just seems stupid to me. I am an American of hispanic decent by the way.

Bump, with hopes of an intelligent response.

>so many

It's literally just kids on tumblr/twitter talking about it. Less than .1% of the entire population.

good idea\
> not the first time niggers almost extinced theirselfs.

I dont know, but if they want to die they have it clear

>and 95% of /pol

>Liberal mass media telling them they're poor, disenfranchised minorities at the hands of the white man
>Politicians pandering ""race relations"" and giving out welfare for votes
>Reliance on welfare/social security without drive to get jobs, blame lack of good living on whites
>Gang culture promoting violence and a "fuk tha po-lees" attitude

Pick one

people are stupid under certain stressful situations, people with inferiority complex are more stupid than usual, stupidity causes conflicts.

Or said in another way, they are fucking jelly.
I'm not even white nor a black.

>you could have just said "low IQ"

TESTTEST

HOW bout a change to the posted thingy?
US has been hit like fast hit with low yield neutron bombs at le jeunne,nc clearh20 florida,s diego, nat'l guard state facilities, USAF bases in nebraska montana,
all hands on deck to deal with cuban chinese norks,russians,iranians deplaning equipment & 15,000,000 men at coasts & borders,,borders south north east and west,alaska,,
how many w/o prev military backround would volunteer to do what?
me.. have muscle problem,age 60,
give me a garand m1,scope,power drinks,coffee,a hundred clips,I;d put me in a hide,shoot as many as I could,kill me with sidearms before capture

I would win alone with a AK and 3 ammo

but on the other hand number 30 camouflaged his big dick quite well

ITT: 200 marines get speared to death by the Zulus.
>silly marines
>M4 is for kebab
>martini-henry is for zulus

According to statistics those 3 black men would kill each other.
But the Marines would be blamed no doubt.

Better yet. Who would win?
4,000 Master Race Africans or 141 British Soldiers armed with Single Shot Rifles and Bayonets.

Oh.....

yeah but them niggers didn't have them swag on