I just tried acid for the first time last night. It was nothing like i ever imagined...

I just tried acid for the first time last night. It was nothing like i ever imagined. But i cant find much online about the spiritual side of lsd and how i can learn from my experience.. so how can i learn from my trip? Pic related das me

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18226090/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dmt.

Thats not learning. Its just going further into psychadelics. What can i learn from THIS experience

you dont take acid to learn about the meaning of life or some shit, you take acid to have a laugh with a few mates

> (You)
>you dont take acid to learn about the meaning of life or some shit, you take acid to have a laugh with a few mates

When you arent a deep thinker

use google nigger

Literally i cant find shit

God you look stupid as fuck.
Then you posted and confirmed it for me.

you put this on snap story... you must have nothin going for you in life

Lol niggers

Fuck off to reddit, underage fag

I'm old.

I've learned the electrical connections in your brain are akin to a bonfire.

The bonfire cam be turned pretty colors, and even grow and have interesting flames.

But it doesn't change anything outside of the fire ring.

You were on drugs.
:/

They're really nice though :D

All you need to do is learn to enjoy, which you did.

The only aspect you should learn from LSD is the fact that you shouldn't follow trends of what's popular. Evident by your snapchat shows that you're a stupid white boy talking like a nigger because its considered cool. Faggot.

It works differently if you're a fag

Should've got a notepad to write.

Also, try mushrooms. Not a ton, but by yourself and tell no one.

Funny thing is op you probably didn't get real acid it's hard to find now days. The ones who made are in prison so yeah you didn't get acid you ate paper faggot.

As im 19

Lol retards

Sad truth is sad.

Did you feel ugly as fuck looking at your snapchat while on acid?

As i got real acid

No i never feel ugly as fuck because im sexy as fuck

The biggest lie in psychedelics is that there is some great truth that they uncover. All they do is fire your brain in ways that make you feel like you've had ground breaking revelations. This sometimes leads people to assign some greater worth to some idea that popped into their head while they were tripping, when really it was just an interesting thought at best, and harmful ideas at worst.

No great truth is worst $20 a hit, there is no gold at the end of that rainbow so don't go out of your way to find it. Just enjoy the rainbow.

>M'lady
>atheist
>fadora
Sup Forums has its share.

>lol one word response

Faggot confirmed.

This I've gotten acid from faggots who say they talked to god or found the meaning of life. I only saw some funny shit and thought about funny shit that was it. Life has no meaning it's just a grave stone with op name it faggot

Kek

I don't know. Most of my views that I had while on acid were backed up by philosophy, religions, and science.

You dont learn from the experience. Your brain established connections that it would'nt have naturally. Think of it like a multivitamin for the mind. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Thats because a dumb minded shallow thinking retard

Word

wtf does this even mean lmao

That what I saw while on acid was backed up by philosophy, religions and science. You fucking retarded.

You must still be tripping

Go back 2 Reddit betamax. Let me guess you think Pink Floyd is the best band ever made now?

Also, tripping at night kys, you must have some weak shit. Last time I tripped with the squad we were rollin for 8 hours at least.

yeah shit i see everyday is backed by those philosophy, religions, and science. You must feel so enlightened lmao beta

>Last time I tripped with the squad we were rollin for 8 hours at least.

you got some weak shit too stupid nigger. acid trips average 12 hours or more, cocksucker.

OP is a real faggot.

it was your experience its what you interpret. If you had some deep thoughts on some personal matters. Reflect bitch. Dont ask Sup Forums because you honestly sound like such a faggot bitch. 2/10, wouldnt trip with you.

Actually opens up a lot of blockers your brain places to cope with common stimuli

JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE UGLY AS FUCK OP

philly area? I know the guy who supplies the crystal to the guy who drops the print. I also know half of the dealers who sell that print as well

What is half life

Who is paying $20 a tab?

I mean, I know a few people who have had "groundbreaking revelations" on psychedelics that inspired them in a very positive way. One of the people I am thinking of had a very bad heroine problem and for about 2 years he was unable to quit but knew it was a major issue and ruining his life. He could never get a job or stay out of the judicial system. One day he decided to take acid for the first time and about 6 hours in he called me crying about how badly he has fucked up his life and let some drug control him. He saw how he had been using his lack of a father as a crutch to essentially mentally abuse his mom who had been working for her whole life to support this then 22 year old man.
Since then he has actually cleaned up he has been totally sober for 3 years, has a part time job and just got his community college degree which he hadn't started till this happened.

So this is long winded but anyway what I'm trying to say is sometimes you can actually have ground breaking revelations that aren't just some crazy stuff that popped into your head while tripping. This is just an example of one out of several people I know who have had serious progress toward the betterment of their future based on an LSD trip. I also know a few people who have tricked themselves into some kind of psychosis from it that impacted them negatively. These are outliers though and for the most part it is just a simple drug that gives you really sweet visuals and a change of perspective due to the over activity of your brain which causes your imagination to run wild.

tl:dr: its just a drug but that doesn't mean that it can't cause profound realizations, probably due to the stigma that surrounds it as well as psychedelics in general, so don't ruin the ride by downplaying it.

haha smoke DMT and tell me that is worldly you jaded fuck

Deep thinkers do not need drugs to learn the meaning or life.

exactly, dude is getting fucked. I spend $100 for a 100 dose sheet, $50 a ten strip, and $5-10 for a single tab. shit better wake him up, maybe he will learn English and not be stupid enough to spend more than $10 per hit of lucy.

>Tripped and saw intellectual designs
>Backed up by science in evolution, as there were chemical designs that eventually led to life on Earth.
>Saw that we're all connected to each other
>Everything is made of atoms, also backed up by science
>There's no true meaning in life, everyone makes up their own path in life
>Backed up by science, we ourselves are our top priority since each one of us holds different combinations of genes.
>Everything is meaningless and has no point
>Backed up by science since our genes only care about higher life expectancy
>The DNA structure was found by by a scientist tripping on acid

If you trip and you can't even learn from the experience, that should tell you that you're a brainlet with the mental capacity of a nigger.

This.Nothing means anything, dude. Do you ever wake up from a dream with a feeling like "damn I had a good idea/ scary experience/ revelation in my dream." But couldn't remember? That is caused by the random stimulation of the brain during dreams activating the parts of the brain responsible for those feelings without a stimulus to connect them to. Drugs are the exact same way. The microstructure in your brain associated with pattern recognition and meaning lights up without a trigger.

Mmm, explain Einstein, Jobs, Edison, and Carl Sagan then

Read The Power of Now and go on shroomery.org. Acid aint nuthin, try an eighth of shrooms. Then try dmt and never look at life the same again

dont mistake correlation w causation

That was not because of the drugs, the guys were smart already, you try to explain the thousands of people doing drugs with the excuse of learning some important shit like OP and they end up living under a bridge or have a cardboard as a house, come on it is not like they will make you smart as fuck or anything. More like they will slowly kill your brain cells

>intellectual designs
you're still tripping son
>everything is made of atoms
sort of shows a lack of understanding of what atoms are
>we are all connected
no, Russell Brand, we've been over this
>nihilism and genetics
you said this twice and it was bizzare both times but ok, genes don't give a shit about life expectancy, aging and dying is actually an evolved trait to benefit our offspring
>Watson and Crick were on acid meme

See?that line is overused as fuck, specially lately. But the guy is right.

no proof of the last statement. sounds like you tripped and did some thinking about things you already know but are too much of a degenerate to critically think while sober.

>Einstein
high level of white matter (connective neuron tissue, sort of)
>Jobs
total loon, idiot outside his specific talent (homeopathy lol)
>Edison
Could've at least put Tesla here instead. Edison was a good economist at least
>Sagan
beep beep boooop

>No evidence to contradict what I said
>Hurrr you were just on acid degenerate

It must suck being stupid.

This wasn't proof that drugs make you smart, retards. user said that deep thinkers don't need drugs and I gave examples that contradict that statement. Faggots.

Muh science

>makes retarded statements with no evidence outside of "acid holds the truth maaaaan"
>provide reason you're wrong
>where's your evidence?

so because theres no evidence against makes your argument sound. lol you are tryin real hard to sound intelligent. go to bed im sure you have to be up tomorrow for something trivial

You say that like people are taking drugs and expecting to invent the fucking internet. How can someone wanting to learn ever be a bad thing? No one is expecting to take a drug and talk to god or something. Anything that encourages people to go out and learn more about the fundamental reality and contemplate existence a bit is probably a good thing right? I mean it is better then these people staying home and playing a video game or going out drinking until they throw up.

yeah you really proved that deep thinkers NEED drugs. btard

>sort of shows a lack of understanding of what atoms are

what the fuck are you trying to say dumbass

you won't learn shit from drugs, you'll just firecracker the brain structure responsible for the "I learned something" feeling and keep pursuing it and leeching off society to no end. Some people can control themselves. Most can't.

C'mon bruh don't get baited so hard please it hurts to watch

t. A high school dropout who never once showed up to science class

You're retarded. If I have to teach you what is taught in High school then you seriously need to kill yourself.

>Muh damage control
>Still no evidence to contradict what I said

What? Are you going to disprove me that genes don't actually care about higher life expectancy? Ha, good luck.

>popsci shit
everything being made of atoms doesn't mean shit. I'll get called a semanticist and an autist for this but "atoms" are just a simplification of the interaction of various baryons and leptons. They don't hold meaning and they don't imply some sort of connection between anyone.

what does baited mean

You seem to assume that because someone took a drug one night they shot themselves out and ruined their brain. How does someone doing drugs turn into them leeching off society right away?

There are retreats where really rich people go and do psychedelic drugs such as iowaska in like Papa New Guinea to "expand their mind" are these people leeching off of society?

No shit...it was always 12 hr before I could close my eyes, then the next 10 hrs trying to sleep.
Shit now days is shit.
Only good thing about hippies from the west coast...they had good clean schwag

Your brain was trying to tell you that you should kys. It'd - like - be sooo cool man. Y'know?

Then why do those scientists do drugs then? If its not beneficial?

you win

This is what the acid was trying to tell you - you're a huge faggot and will never recover

Science?

i understand your confusion, actually OP said that drugs make you discover shit AND the one that said that deep thinkers do not need drugs was me, in other words, you got it the other way around user.

>implying
I was trying to keep things simple. want me to fucking cite my sources in a shitposting thread on Sup Forums? the assumptions you make imply some things about yourself. I'm in my university dorm right now. Fuck yourself.

Wrong, OP does want to "discover" or come up with something great by doing drugs, learning is not a bad thing but for sure there are way better methods of doing so.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18226090/
neck yourself

Top kek, let's hope some more acid makes him understand

Various group selection theories (beginning in 1962) propose that benefit to a group could offset the individually adverse nature of a characteristic such as altruism. The same principle could be applied to characteristics that limited life span and theories proposing group benefits for limited lifespans appeared.

Eat a dock faggot

It's not really a process, it just sort of happens. You'll probably start noticing a couple minor changes in perception here and there.

After I first did acid, my diet just changed, and I dropped from 185 to 165 over a couple months. I started watching food network a lot more, my music taste sort of shifted, my taste in clothing changed, I've grown fond of the tree in my yard, minor things like that. But on a deeper level, I guess it sort of blurred the lines between myself and the world. But none of it was really deliberate. It just was. Just give it time.

I specifically included the caveat about how some people can control themselves because you people always mention this shit. People doing this responsibly are in the minority. It's like you have a few flowchart responses and didn't even finish reading before replying.

>iowaska

baryons and leptons form together to really form some higher object termed an atom though.

Atoms can be, quite, relatively stable, so they are these relatively stable building block objects, that... everything is made up of. Yes we and feynman know that there are more fundamental particles that make up atoms,

but when these fundamental particles interactive in particular ways, to form atoms, it is then those formations, which have sum or more than sum of their parts powers, which then make up everything we are familiar with.

Would you then want to say, well, everything is not made of atoms then, if you just say that, you may as well say everything is made of molecules?

The reason you thought these things wasn't because acid holds some magical truth. Like you said you already knew these things it is stuff you learned in HS science or read online somewhere. Your brain is just recognizing patterns I am in no way saying that it didnt show you some truth I'm just saying that all it did was take the thoughts that were running wild in your brain, because that is what acid does, and give them like a picture. It just reproduced what was already in your brain in a new way that you hadn't thought about it before. Look up what LSD chemically does to your brain and the serotonin production and you will see why this kind of reaction is fairly common. This is why some people (you hear this a lot more from the 60s and 70s) have taken psychedelics and claim to have seen God. I have a friend who swore he had a face to face talk with his friend who died about 8 months before the experience. In reality this is just what was relevant in their minds and yours at the time of the trip.

Basically you are just having a dialog with your brain and it shows you what you already thought in a different way because it is moving 1000 miles an hour trying to do everything.

baitception

>the "I learned something" feeling and keep pursuing it

And what do you think of the balance between that, and the 'I experienced a cool experience, a trip, a vacation from the norm, like why people go to theme parks, or watch tv'?

That's why it holds zero meaning
everything is made of atoms (except plasmas and nonbaryonic matter)
everything is made of molecules (except for metals and many gases and certain nonmetals and plasmas
everything is made of cheese (except for things which are not chemically organic substances created through the fermentation of milk that are typically solid at room temperature ( except for certain specialized cheeses) )

Ayahuasca, iowaska, ayawaska, and yage all means the same thing. It is a hallucinogenic brew that contains DMT that gives people enlightening experiences that changes lives for the better.

You were saying?

because those experiences are
A) legal, (safe), and probably not tied to terrible Mexican drug cartels
B) Potentially fulfilling that feeling by providing actual experiences instead of the illusion of experiences.

Read books on archetypes. Carl Jung, The Hero with a thousand faces guy, his stuff. Study art. Read psychology books about fairy tales, and the deeper meanings behind those. Study ancient art and primal religions. Remember it's your brain Makin patterns from the shapes. Give it good patterns to make that mean something. Let your ego go while you're there.

I think it holds meaning, maybe you were the one who said this, in maybe a pop sci way, or just the average (maybe) unintuitive way of like, if someone did not think about it much, they might never come to such a conclusion (even though the ancient greeks intuited), in most peoples daily lives they are so caught up with this or that mundane minutia, it might be pretty profound to recall, that holy crap, these (trillions?) little tiny 'balls' (which 'contain atomic bomb levels of energy') are what make everything up.

And according to your description, it seems like atom, is a pretty decent central point, to use that as an example, compared to what is bigger, as you mention it doesnt include metal, or what is smaller.

My point was that just because someone takes acid it doesn't mean they turn into some crazy truth seeking acid eating zombie who can no longer function since you said it will firecracker your brain and leech of society and what not. Sure the majority of people don't take these drugs responsibly but that doesn't mean that the majority are morons who can't think logically or are incapable of doing some research on why they felt the way they did on drugs.

>A) legal, (safe), and probably not tied to terrible Mexican drug cartels

I am not promoting use of acid, there are many people who have negative experiences from it, but there are probably ...who really knows... a significant percentage of people who use it and have no experience or result that could be considered unsafe. Kind of a shit argument anyway, considering the whole: what about alcohol, what about cigarettes, what about car accidents, what about work place injuries

mexican cartel is also not an argument, because likely they are not a major supply to begin with, though if they were, that would be a result of your prior faulty logic making it illegal.

>B) Potentially fulfilling that feeling by providing actual experiences instead of the illusion of experiences.

Watching tv, is an illusion, its make believe. theme parks are about illusions and make believe, people do things to get pleasant feelings in their heads, including taking acid.