Tell a secret to /b

Tell a secret to /b.

For me, it's whenever my sister invites her friends to the house, I feel the urge to get one of their shoes while they're asleep and jerk to it in the bathroom. But since my sister got so many pairs of shoes, I'm always scared to take one of hers and jerk to them.

Your turn. Pic unrelated.

Either way you jerk off to some shoes, who cares if its your sister's? Just dont bust a nut inside of her vagina without some form of protection. Thats all you need to NOT do. You can bust a nut to her shoes.

>afraid to jerk off with his sister's shoes.

What are you, gay?

More of the fact that I'm jerking to my sister's smell wich I don't find very exciting. Not much of an incest guy.

Sure Jan

Nope, a close relative doesn't make me horny. No one should be horny because of their relatives, humans evolved that way not to fuck up their dna.

Me llamo Juan. But what?

well if you don't like the smell of the shoe then dont jerk off to it? Whether or not its her shoe, if you enjoy the smell then jerk to it.

I'm not advising you TO take your sister's shoe to jerk off. Just its no biggie if you accidentally jerk it to her shoe as you seem to be expressing fear towards

My gf isn't into buttsecks at all and gets scared off too easily when we fuck in a public place so I've been chasing any skank no matter what they look like that will let em do whatever I want to them in the ass and outdoors. Had a few that let me do whatever I wanted for the attention (I'm nothing amazing but been told I'm a solid 7/10, these skanks were 4-5's at best) and I'm starting to get worryingly addicted to chatting to any sloot will that take it in the ass pretty much all the time.

I guess you're kinda right... The fact that it turns me off is because of a moral thing tbh

Foot addict says hi to the ass addict.

Sounds like the beginning of a joke.
'What did the ass addict say to the foot addict?'
>Hello of course, he hardly knew the user and felt that it was important to be polite to a fellow deviant.

Its fine, I getcha but you are the one considering stealing shoes to jerk off to them so might as well just dampen your morals that extra step so you can at least enjoy your jerk off session without fear of incestual thoughts

I keked a bit too much.

always bust a nut in them

Can't get those "incestual" thoughts out of my head. Not that I like them. Just thinking about jerking to my sister's feet/shoes turns me off as fuck, but thinkinng about her friends feet/shoes gets me a rock hard boner everytime.

>2017
>not having a foot fetish

Friend isn't getting falsely accused for fucking an underage girl at a party yes he was there and no he wasn't with her alone witnesses and the house owner as well, he's talking to a detective tomorrow how fucked is he?

Is*

well no matter whose shoes you manage to grab, its not your sister's right? Thats the truth and thats just what you need to convince yourself of

I'm into sticking a tube into my asshole, then getting the biggest massive hambeast I can find to sit on the other end and fart as hard as she can. Sometimes it kind of hurts if she has too much gas or forces it out too hard. One time this huge planet let out a huge one that started out as a fart but then turned into diarrhea. I laid pinned on the couch while her huge 400 pound butt pumped gallons of brown liquid shit into me.

Not that much I'd say. If he REALLY did nothing, he shouldn't be afraid. DNA tests and honest speech should help him a lot.

Tried but can't, fuck me

Didn't have one last year and I doubt it'll start by next year...very strange logic you have, newfriend.

It feels good man

She didn't get a "rape kit" nor had text message or anything in that matter. He says the girl told her dad he fucked her but that was supposedly after the teachers "heard rumors " of the supposed fucking that took place

Nice bumps user, I approve!

Hearsay isn't worth shit in a court of law. Your friend's fine. High-five him for me for getting some tight poon.

You should really know what shoes are your sisters, take note of what shoes the girls are wearing when they come over and try grt the girls u like most

Moar cum on shoes

shoe cum stories?

I'm trying to do that but they come in bunch and with my bad timing I can't see who came in what shoes. I'm trying to remember my sister's ones but first, shes changes shoes a lot and second most of the shoes that her and her friends wear look the same. Also, I don't really have a preference about her friends, they're all pretty cute but it's the smell that makes me cum.

Tell me more about her friends, what kind of shoes do you usually get to fap with? Any of them have stinky feet? Do you lick them as well as sniff them?

shoe cum or shoe sniffing stories please anons

looking for stories and feet pics of this girl

I live in a cold place so mostly boots of some sort. Some of them have a stronger smell than others, always depends of how old the shoes are. I do not lick them to be cleared out of any "trace" but I try to get my nose as far as I can into the boots. Makes me cum in a few minutes everytime.

GF rimmed me the other day, i came like never before. Now every time she gives me a bj she sticks a finger up my ass or lick it, and it's always super effective.

Tfw i know her name but she wont add me on insta

Started making out with ex gf, on top of her started pulling off her socks. She asked me if I had a foot fetish, said yes. Started sucking on her toes.

Ez Pz

it was pretty nice, plus she has great toes. any stories of your own?

find any pics of her that way? im afraid if we dox we won't get more stories about her

anyone still want more?

Do you know her? Any stories?

I'd love to but this thread is kinda dead, fly to a foot fetish thread user!

True, start one up! I'll see you over there.

Don't have anything to start it up and I'm getting kinda tired. I believe in you feetanon, you can do it!

TFW i have a foot fetish and my wife has horrible horrible feet :(

Don't let her thibk that tho. Ruins a self esteem on a dime. Are they too ugly to massage/caress?

Looking for more pics/shoe cum stories of righty if that user is here.

bump for interest