I'm fucked Sup Forums, utterly fucked

I'm fucked Sup Forums, utterly fucked.

Me and my girlfriend went to the doctor today to get an ultrasound, the doctor revealed that the baby was a girl. I keep thinking of having to raise her through the teenage years, her taking bbc from Jamal, telling me she hates me, I just wanted a fucking boy, 1 fucking boy and I would've been happy.

I'm thinking of getting an abortion pill and slipping it in the gf's drink, I don't want to deal with a whiny bitch for 18 years, I want a son, someone who I can spend time with and teach my principles.

This isn't fucked up Sup Forums? As long as nobody finds out it was a pill it would just be a miscarriage right? I just have so many thoughts going through my mind, I don't know what to do, what should I do Sup Forums?

bump

SOMEONE STOP FAPPING TO TRAPS AND FUCKING HELP ME

Man up you fuck, raise that girl to be a badass bitch. such a shit reason to slip a pill.

Marry your girlfriend and raise your daughter right. If your daughter is raised by married parents she is less likely to go for Jamal.

^^^^^^^ Don't be a bad parent, simple as that.

You may be a jamal if you consider slipping your girl an abortion pill...
Creative idea though

This. Listen to yourself OP. Do you want it on your conscience that you killed your first child?

they dont feel pain or have a soul until they are fully born idiot

Yea, make that girl that bad ass babe you always dreamed about, then fuck her

That's not the point, it's not his choice to kill the thing you tard, it's just a shit reason to kill something over. "Waaaaahh I didn't get a girl, i'm going to kill it and try a boy this time"

How do you know they don't have a soul? And do you think it's right to kill a baby as long as they don't feel pain?

>Waaaaahh I didn't get a girl

delusional retard cant even read

It is your choice. Whatever you do, however, could ruin your life and the lives of those around you. Be warned.

kek meant boy

Nigger you don't deserve a son if you genuinely think of this. Negro your teachings and principles are shit anyways so fuck you nigger.

>I hope you see your daughter take black cocks up her ass. And we both know you'll like it nigger

Fucking this

Ever played Last of Us? Raise her to be like fucking Ellie. Take her hunting, teach her how to fire a gun, learn to play guitar n shit.

To be honest, the best thing for you to do would be to kill yourself. Spare your daughter the agony of being raised with a shit dad.

That bitch in your bitch don't deserve to get ripped.
But you do, and why don't you do us all a favor and stream yourself an hero

i actually prefer a girl to be honest
don't do it OP

That was a good example user

then sacrifice her to save the world

just like ill do to my girl to save my world

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

not op tho

they never get a soul, Jimbo

yeah they do they go to the 5th layer of hell or some fucking shit like that

right?

no they never existed until they leave the womb idiot read books

nah screw you aborted babies go to hell on the fifth layer so fuck off.