White user with a Chinese gf here

White user with a Chinese gf here,

I fucked her longdick style and she said it was too deep and didn't like all that much.

Any other yellow fever anons have this problem with their yellow girl?

Yeah, and Asian women are generally terrible in bed, too. My yellow fever is starting to wane.

the guys at work say you have to fuck em different. Well?

This. Unless they're born in the West, Asians can't bone.

Nah I just shove it into their ass/mouth if they start talking shit I don't care

Only other girls I've fucked have been white.

How are you supposed to fuck yellow girls?

This right here, they exist to be used and they know it.
This is nonsense, Asian women born in the West are corrupted and filthy. Fobby girls may be a different kind of filthy but they're not feminist idiots.

Yeah she cant take doggie fast for some reason. However she isn't bad in bed so not even mad

Similar problem here, though my gf just takes it and even tells me she likes it when she feels a bit sore the next day

OP here, SAME.

Its the doggy she fusses over. I went longdick style and she said too deep.

On /b even a gay ass faggot can pretend to have a Chinese girlfriend

yeah just be slow with her, she'll love it regardless in bed kek

I have that problem with all women, "too deep", I must admit I have a pretty hefty cock with a wide shaft and a huge head on it.

I wouldn't so much call it a problem as much as I would a consideration. I definetly tone it down when it comes to having sex and I try to avoid going too deep so I think using certain positions help. It's kind of been a bit of a conditioning process, trying to get her used to it.

You sound bitter

Mine has the tightest pussy I've ever felt. Never gone full out on her though. Don't want to hurt her.

I have fucked her ass a bunch though. Pretty awesome.

I have a korean gf. takes a long time to warm up, works best when she's on top, doggy is a no-go. Getting her used to penetration with a toy, not a lot of experience.

whats up with yellow girls and doggy?

Here i thought it was just me. I fkd so many asians and yes they are terrible in bed and you pretty much have to do 90% of the work

so much yelping, easier to fuck a dog in the ass

Most are embarrassed showing off their ass. You need to work them through that.

True story, for most of them. I've had some do some good work, especially on their knees

I think it's because alot of them are inexperienced. Alot of japanese women don't have sex til their early to mid twenties. Of course that's not everyone though. I can think of one asian girl that I have been with that was excellent sex and she knew how to work on top. It was a beautiful but uncommon thing.

Hey fellow white bros with yellow fever,

how long until r/asianmasculinity virgins show up and spam facebook pics?

These threads usually get swarmed.

When I fuck my Chinese wife she says its too big. for a while.

Gook girlfriends are the minor leagues. Date a Scottish girl.

They generally believe that doggy implies you think they are a whore. Takes time to change their mind.

Are you white?

Ew. No.

cun yous imagine avin t'tolarate this nonsense

dubs don't lie. no one wants a northern slag.

Im perfectly happy corrupting my "very traditional" chinese woman. Its been sn extremely fun experience.

>Im perfectly happy corrupting my "very traditional" chinese woman. Its been sn extremely fun experience.
If you think Chinese women have tight vaginas, do anal.

Ducked mine last night. She was complaining that it hurts at the start of things. But what I've found out, just like every other woman out there, you gotta start off slow, then work your way up to fucking up those sugar walls. Dated my Chinese girl for almost 3 years. I am her first btw.

What do you think the first white man to ever see an oriental woman thought to himself?

I have and do. Its off the hook. She never thought she would never be able to do it. I honestly didnt think so either. Now she's totally into it, despite trying to pretend she's not.

Ducked?

How does one duck a woman?

Is that a new position?

>I have and do. Its off the hook. She never thought she would never be able to do it. I honestly didnt think so either. Now she's totally into it, despite trying to pretend she's not.
Gook girls respond to Donkey Punches really well.

I suppose it is. Usually what you do, is fix her hair up like a duckbutt (I.e. Sasuke, Noctis, etc) and fuck her doggy style until the duckbutt goes flat.

>inb4 auto-correct

>noctis

kek, never saw it but now I can't unsee. His hair does look like duck ass lol

Grow up.

What does the American flag with the crab on the back mean?

Sorry for ruining our view on an awesome, yet pussy character user. Story was great until the end.

no spoilers.

Still playing.

Just enjoy everything before chapter 9. Take your time, and don't rush. You're welcome

I'm hyped, hoping its not a big of a let down as MGS 5