YLYL. Lolocaust edition

YLYL. Lolocaust edition.

I heard someone was in a Pickle!

You deserve death by firing squad. I hope you die tomorrow and your family finds hundreds of banana and pickle pictures in your computer and shows them at your funeral.

Exactly. You think wasting your life is funny? Because honestly that shits sad. Get a life bro. Go read a book.

Have a pickle to pleasure your gaping anus

I am honestly surprised the bots changed their photos.

Checked

I'm not a bot. Is there a bot conspiracy against ylyl threads?

KEK why i laugh at this

wew lad these pickle memes sure are cancer

The pickles...

Certain keywords trigger bots to post certain images in threads. Sometimes other autists join in to be "part of the leet maymays".

YLYL triggers banana. Loli triggers spiderman... etc. Some bot switched to pickles. The other autismos are just promoting the idiocy.

It's obviously something conceived by Autists United. A gay chapter, otherwise they wouldn't keep picking phallic objects.

I doubt it's a bot. Any of those you listed. It just isn't predictable enough. More likely that it's just some sad individuals with too much time on their hands.

Do you have any proof that it is bots and not just a demographic of severely autistic people who browse Sup Forums too much?

>tfw no fuher
How much longer do I have to wait?

Checked

If you make your own YLYL thread, and get a reply within 20 seconds of a banana... Do you need more proof?

During that Loli marathon there were plenty of threads that had spiderman within a minute, while the post was still page 10. In fact the spiderman posts were what kept it front page or from being 404.

>on her sleep
You could at least put a little bit more effort into that, honestly.

Ok, I hear you, that is odd.

But, and bare with me here, who else would program a bot to shit up threads they didn't like on Sup Forums in the first place, if not an extreme turbosperg? And at the end of the day, what is the difference between an extreme autist scouring the board for said threads to spam them manually and an extreme autist crafting a pointless bot to do it for them? Both are pathetic and annoying.

here, since you're a faggot

There are two other YLYL threads that have been hit. Would naming these threads YL Y L or something else still trigger the bot?

This one barely got hit

When it started dying the others started getting hit

Probably still just a faggot shitposting

Lost

Love how cuckservatives need to make trump look edgy and masculine because in reality he is a fat old retard with the world's dumbest hair.

Lost

And somehow your raging, traitorous cunt managed to lose to him.

Hey bro, he still won.

So fuck you.

lost af