Just a friendly reminder:

Just a friendly reminder:

Now that Trump got elected, you niggers are gonna to take it from us once again. We're standing back up to your filth. No more free rides. No more uppity moon crickets runnin around acting like we owe your tar baby asses somethin. White mans back in charge. And there's nothin you or your people can do about it. Lmao. Time start working and acting civilized like the rest of us. Otherwise you might find yourself locked up in chains once more. Or dead. Either way would be fine. Point is, stop acting like animals, and maybe we'll stop treating you like animals. Pull up ya'lls pants, and get your goddamn shit together. For fuck sake.

we fuck all yo womun whiteniggerfagut u mad lol small dick white niggerlover

Nigger detected. Lol. Learn to spell, ape boi.

true dat

WOW your thread fucking sucks OP how much cock do you suck hourly FAGGUT

Where's your awesome thread?

LUL being this fucking cuck leftist communist faggot spot sucking little nigga dicks

nigger fite me rite now god dammed pussies on b all of a sudden is it summer ?

nigger i will fuck your ashole raw aids nigger

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. Lol. Bitch boi

wow whata fuck ass shit tier nigger summer edition of a thread KYS OP yoi cuck cunt fuck asshole jew

fucking nigger lover i knew it that all yu is nigger lover i knew it so obv fuck my asshole bichnegar lvr

Samefag

You like this? I know you're a secret redneck faggot who dreams of dirty nigger ass.

samefag

That guy better start acting like a president instead of a emo highschool girl like your dad soon.

What's going on in this thread?

Too bad you're not as cool as your dubs. Go get a job you pussie commie.

niggers and jews jews and niggers jews and nigger nos and nig nogs and jews

jews and niggers and niggers and jews and jews nad nigger and niggers and jews

i gotta admit tho, he has a nice ass

you're trash

Republicans don't create jobs, topkek.
They posture and bullshit through their eight years and then blame everything on democrats. They're almost as bad as commies in terms of ideology.

No. commie pigs like you are trash. Try reading a book, faggot.

Trump's in charge, niggers!

(OP)
samefag

Because you're an uneducated, no-nothing pleb, you got that backwards. The Dems are the commies. Try not being so fucking stupid next time.

Tldr: OP is celebrating Trump's win because he wants to have sex with black men.

is that gay?

Samefag

correct

And you don't?

Samefag

SAMEFAG

samefag

samefag

GOD DAM RUINING MY BELOVED B WITH YOUR SAMEFAGGING BULLSHIT SURE IS SUMMER IN HER FUCKING NGER LOVUORS

DAGNABBED COMMIES TRYING TO GIVE ME UNIONS AND BARGAININ' POWER OVER MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS!

SAMEFAGGG!!!

damn he was right lmao

NIGGERS AND JEWS AD JEWS AND NIGGERS AND JEWS AND NIGGERS AND JEWS

Typical southerner who doesn't understand gay people like giving blowies

Nope. Less than half right. Learn to count.

You'll give me a blow job?

THE WISE ASSHOLE KNOWS ALL YOU HAVE REACED BONUS LEVEL B AX THE WISE ASSHOLE AND IT WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOR QUESTIONS

Dance little nigger puppets!

The only reason you haven't been put back in the slave chains is because the only thing keeping you relevant are your cuck Jewish overlords who are secretly trying to bend, mold, and destroy society to suit them via the use of shitty music, something which can only be created by an extremely unintelligent being with no sense of creativity what so ever (i.e Niggers). This does mean in fact, that you are lower on the food chain than the Jews themselves, an incredible feat indeed. It doesn't matter anyway, because nobody cares about you, and nobody ever will. However you will continue to infect the world like a cancer until the Jews are dealt with. But feel free to continue posting from the ratchet realm about how good it is to have literal shit coloured skin and that you're better than us "White bois." I'll just be sitting back and laughing while your neighbourhood gets shot up and you get bashed up by a pack of your own kin, enjoying the sight of the Niggers destroying themselves from the inside-out

Remember to be a good goy and bring in all those Shekels to your hook-nosed overlords! Dance puppets!

samefag replying to your own comment i see

If you're somewhat attractive, not old enough to be my dad, not a fatass, and willing to reciprocate

My daughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, half of my cabinet, and handlers are all Jews.

What should I do with my 401K

Holy kek

IF YOU CHOOSE JEWS YOU WILL LOSE, YET THEY SOMEHOW NEVER LOSE THE DEVIL NEVER LOSES

wait his daughter is jewish? there is jew blood in her?

Nope. Looks like you're wrong, dumbass. Lol.

100% samefag prove me wrong

No jew in this. Lord knows I'd love to be in her

You're wrong. Boom. Done.

"No more free rides"

> goofy white-nigger red states
> net recipient demographic

Kys. Expeditiously.

Is she dying of cancer?

stop replying to your own comment samefag

This is now a nigger pickle thread, fuck you apes

BTW when trump promise that?

samefag prove me wrong again bitch and i'll leave Sup Forums 4ever

The Jews own the devil just like they own your women and Trump.

Lock. Stock. And barrel, goycuck.

Bye, Felecia!

goddammit bye

Can't you just imagine some Jews telling you, "None for you, goyim. This is JEWISH PROPERTY!
Stay away before you get lynched."

i call bs took you long to respond.. photoshop much samefag

Sup Forums is a nice board.

Get your story straight, little lady.