Is quebec a nice place to live Sup Forums?

Is quebec a nice place to live Sup Forums?

hottest girls on this planet

after iran.

sean connery aproves

No. They treat non Quebecers like shit, barely any work available,stuck up snot nosed people, have their own immigration system but stay cucked anyway

Wrong. All of them arefucking psychos,smell bad, inflate after marriage

HEY!!!! I WAS BANNED FOR OVER TWO WEEKS! POST STUFF IN CELEBRATION - I'M FREEEEE!!!

ALSO WHITE BOIS BTFO

I worked with a stuck up cunt from Quebec... god what a stupid twat.. stuck with her for 6 months too.

the one in the middle is already checking out new meat

Poor black boys can't compete, it's OK tho

If you're not from there it sucks ass, if you don't speak French don't even visit.

I wanna go there for a holiday

Pretty where anywhere in Montreal people speak in english. Don't go on the shores really, probably won't work out for you.

To be honest, there's not much here, and right now its cold as fuck and driving downtown is always a shit show.

Personally, I'm not a fan of this place, there are great people here, but I find the mass of our society is made by disillusioned idiots who'd rather see their hockey team 20 times on the front page of their ( accepted ) shittiest paper news source. We literally spent month's talking about pit bulls while real shit goes down all around us.

Not op but i hear theres shittons of racism too (especially in montreal). True?

No I think we are generally accepting. Montreal is hugely diverse in cultures, and races. We are definitely ignorant, like all of the other towns and countries.

If anything, we are a little too tolerant in my opinion.

Didnt you vote to ban the quran or something

no, france is.
dont be fuckign pussy go back homeare you delusional or insane? stupid fucking cuck you are already dead

Maybe if you speak French and hate English speakers and the rest of Canada.

Pros: cheap beer, cheap rent in many places, cheap groceries, hot women, interesting culture
Cons: need to speak French to function anywhere outside Montreal, few jobs

Dude we are literally letting people take their citizenship photos with a fucking veil on.

Racism and religion are two different things.

Also fuck the quran

Quebec should be independent. Fucking leeches of canada. Fuck quebec. Why cant you leave us alone

Most people in Quebec aren't retarded about their "francophone pride" or whatever. Just don't act like everyone else speaks English (aka just learn to ask if they speak English in French) and you'll be fine with pretty much everyone. If a Quebecer is an asshole to you about language or whatever, most other quebecers probably think he's an asshole too.

This. I can't stand these stuck up fucks

all you need to know if you want to visit right here

I'm actually from the west, I hitchhiked to and through Quebec enough to know what people are really like there. I can't hold a conversation in French at all whatsoever, so I wouldn't recommend anywhere else except maybe the touristy old parts of Quebec City and Trois Rivieres unless you're at least a little bit fluent.

or Montreal obviously