youtu.be/Ro-sCBcfg7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

such a nice start of the day

dude's a badass

fucking BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PIC FUCKING RELATED

My favorite thread!

Nigger got rekt

I just realized Obama is the only black man I would ever shake hands with. The only one I would ever invite to dinner as well.

The rest of black men can be holocaust-ed

As for nigger women, I would rape a good portion of them and hang them all.

Jar jar is key to this

>Today I saw the first instance of someone pulling the "Is it because of I'm black" line in public.
What the heck? I thought that thing died in the last decade?

whos recording this?is it another cop? why did he wait so long to help?

Like poetry

Morgan Freeman aswell? :(

I guess it's some dumbfuck with his phone. that's why it cuts off as soon as the cop has his attention on him.

Damn, he fucking smoked his ass. And walks around the situation all calm. I don't fuckin hate black people but I hate fucking hood rat, robbing, violent pieces of shit.

nah hes a nigger

thats racist

ahahahahha lost my shit

Wait, who's the attorney? For a black working professional, she's fucking fine.

welcome to Sup Forums, newfag

black lives matter in a nutshell

Here's a meme for my Sup Forumsros

what does the one on the left say?

It's the ISIS flag, I don't know the translation, hopefully some Subhuman can help us out.

White boy is bristling with excitement as he types this. He's terrified at the prospect of saying this in front of a black person.

Who's the artist of this? I'm going to hunt him down and see if he can talk shit to a niggas face

Because he'll get shot? Common sense...

anyone seen that emperors of dust? chinese man owns a nigger so bad 'your race moves backwards, not forwards....'

lmao what a retard HURRR I CAN OUTMUSCLE THIS GUY WAY BIGGER THAN ME AND I WON'T GET ARRESTED got what he deserved

I watched cops all day today. Guess why it was entertaining?

rule 34 on attorney, damn

saved

A L U C I N A N T E

Kek

Yeah, it's called "Empire of Dust". You can see the superiority in the chineese mans eyes, and the defeat in the black mans eyes.

Nigga? Naw, you get the hard r, nigger

if theyre so badly treated why dont they just go back to africa?

or someone smarter than you who could look it up. you dumb fucking edgy idiot.

--------------------------------------------

The white banner at the top of the flag reads: “There is no god but Allah [God]. Mohammad is the messenger of Allah.” This phrase is a declaration of faith used across Islam, and is known as the shahada.

Underneath is a white circle emblazoned with black writing reading "Mohammed is the messenger of God", which is meant to resemble the Prophet’s seal, similar to that used to close an envelope.

PS i'm white as shit but you just seem like a fucking moron.

YESSSSS, I JUST CAME

Found the Subhuman.

kind of makes you think, wtf was this crazy bitch thinking ?!?

kek

i always wonder whats going on through his head when he scowls at the other dude

"black is the absence of color. white is all colors."

Look at that shit.
Look at that greed.
Look how he looks to the other, as if it's his fault.
Look in his face, look how he wants to chimp out.

mrrrr look at me i'm so suave.

meh i'm not even mad. i can't help it that you're not resourceful. i hope you learned something about toilet paper today little buddy

Im whiter than she is. She would get worse than a `dayyyum` from he.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

All the cars have no number plates?

prolly pissed off that he got baited way harder than the guy he tried to cut off. that money coulda went toward heroin pawning that piece of shit man

And? Shots fired from whites, blacks can fire back

I hate all races equally

Ein Untermensch bist du

you mean the police department?

"why do you NEED a gun, just wait for the cops"

But please, continue with karma rekt thread.

That way she doesn't have to actually fuck a nigger.

angry nigger detected

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/George_Trosley

The one and only George Trosley.

Stay mad you no talent nigger piece of shit.

my fav anti-nigger pic

thx mr neckbeard

stfu you filthy subhuman bonobo

typical nigger reaction:
>he's pointing out black violence
>let's beat him up!

and you wonder why every civilized person despites you subhumans?

ur so edgy

Fuck off you fucking coon you negro pieces of shit are nothing but criminal scumbags
fucking rughead go back to prison already you fucking nigger
fuck the fuck off you black sum bitch

Daddy snacks?

every human being is the same, black skin doesn't mean anything, I'll show the world that colored people can be civilized, too.
or something along those lines

youtu.be/Ro-sCBcfg7M
Less than fecal matter